We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Nexians Options

ATEYA
#1 Posted : 5/2/2017 2:01:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello All , my name is Ateya and it is great knocking on the door of this community hoping the door will open !!
In my youth I explored and experimented with many substances . I then became busy with study and work (medical area ) and then recently on the brink of one of those "Big Birthdays" , was sick with the flu......... high fever ...... burning away the old to make way for the new ......... days later accidentally stumbled across the word " Ayahuasca ".I did a quick search and was captivated. Within 2 months I was in Peru attending a retreat . This medicine is amazing and I have witnessed so many people's spiritual growth and transformation . I now have tapped into a subculture of like minded people where I live in regards to Ayahuasca ........ "When the student is ready the teacher will arrive " !!!
My self studying has led me to DMT and I have performed a couple of extractions ....... successfully but yields could be improved . I am basically alone "out here" in my exploration and interest of "pure" DMT and thought it would be a perfect opportunity to learn more from those more advanced and knowledgeable in their exploration through this on-line community
I have finished the questionnaire and must say it was very well put together covering many aspects of psychedelics use and cleverly incorporating safety
Love and Light to all

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Running Bear
#2 Posted : 5/4/2017 4:44:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus Smile .. usually low yeilds are a result from low quality bark. If you have any questions feel free to post them.

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 5/4/2017 4:57:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome ATEYA!

I wish you well on your journey Smile