We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Charged with DMT Manufacturing Options

entheogenic-gnosis
#21 Posted : 5/1/2017 2:56:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Absent Thoughts wrote:
entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
What is your specific Charge?

On your court paperwork what is the charge listed as?

-eg

Possesion of marijuana 10 grams or less.

Manufacturing a Schedule 1,2,3 substance or flunitrazepam or analogue. With intent to distribute( cops put that because I had empty gel caps)

--That on this date in this locale. One DoodManMe did commit the offense of PWID/Manufacture of a Schedule 1 substance, Locale code of laws 44-53-370 to wit: the defend did have in his custody and control a yellow crystal like substance that was found to be dimethyltryptamine(N,N,DMT) a schedule 1 controlled substance. the substance was recovered during a consent search of the defendants residence. the substance was recovered along with a clandestine laborartory inside of a small refrigerator that was located in the defendants bedroom.

Mod wrote:
Edited by moderator. Please be careful sharing such identifiable information

What a terrible situation.

Something similar happened here:

Quote:
Burress was on scene when the liquid was found and claimed that it was a “probiotic tea” she used for her workouts and made at a friends apartment off campus, according to the affidavit.

Burress’ roommate told UNFPD she had overheard the suspect tell an unknown male that the liquid was DMT, and UNFPD contacted JSO’s Clandestine Meth Lab Team to test the liquid.

This team removed the liquid and sent samples to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE). According to the affidavit, the reports from the FDLE indicated that the samples contained two controlled substances: DMT and methyltryptamine
http://unfspinnaker.com/...found-in-campus-housing/

Poor girl had what sounds like some ACRB or MHRB brew and was turned in by a room-mate...

I feel for you. I would be terrified of being caught with scheduled substances in the south...

...do they not still give people felony charges for small amounts of cannabis down there?

...regardless, it's a place that's known for having no tolerance for that type of thing...

Insights from an MDMA chemist who was caught:
Quote:

make sure you have lawyer ahead of time that is familiar with federal and state drug cases. It is unreasonable to expect to find a lawyer who has handled drug *manufacturing* cases, but if you let them "know" ahead of time what you are interested in, and pay the requisite (and hefty) retainer, you'll be good to go if (when) the Man comes bustin' in. Your legal expenses for defending against a DEA levied manufacturing charge will be $15,000 plus, so keep that in mind.

There are many ways one can be prosecuted for suspected drug manufacturing, and the safest route the prosecutor can take is to just stick you with the precursors unless you were caught actually making it and/or you had product on the premises. I was caught with nothing being made and nothing on site, but the prosecutor was greedy and charged [blank] and me with "Conspiracy to Manufacture MDMA, a Controlled Substance Analogue" anyway. I waived my right to a grand jury to be nice, and because there was no point in being formally charged since they had enough evidence to convict me of *something*. I was then offered a plea agreement that, of course, gave me nothing except taking away my right to appeal. My lawyer advised me to plead guilty, but NOT sign the plea agreement. This is known as "pleading open\rdblquote and shows that you accept responsibility for your actions without the potentially damning loss of your right to appeal an unfavorable sentence. I don't regret this at all even though it royally pissed off the prosecutor because I still get the 3 level reduction for pleading (more on this in a moment). However, my pleading open made the prosecutor so mad that he then filed a motion to have me detained prior to my sentencing (i.e. - thrown back in jail). The detainment hearing was, fortunately, quite laughable because I had been complying with all of my pre-trial bond restrictions (no drugs in the urine, no arrests, I had a "real" job and was enrolled in school), still, if the judge was in a bad mood that day it could have been a trip to nasty, razor-wire engulfed Morgan Street for me.

https://drugs-forum.com/...try/eleusis/memoirs.html

I know this seems fairly unrelated, however you and eleusis were both charged with manufacturing a schedule one substance, so I thought some of his insight might be useful, hence the above excerpt.

It all seems pretty strange, so you are skateboarding outside and the police pull up to you in a car to talk with you, somehow these police end up speaking with a female at your house and she allows them inside, after which consent was given and a search was conducted, is that about right?

...it seems like your rights would have been violated at some point,but if an owner of the house let them in, and consent was given to search, then there would be no violations. ...what brought their attention from you on the street, over to your residence and this female?

...it just seems strange, either it was just bad luck, or someone informed on you, or I'm missing part of the story.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck.

-eg

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PREV12