We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Quartz Banger Options

LongTimeWaiting
#1 Posted : 4/25/2017 9:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently picked up a quartz banger and found it to be my favorite way to blast off. I dump about 50mg in the banger. Light it with a torch until it's starting to melt. Then, I cap it with a carb cap and torch it until I see a dense amount of smoke in the banger.

I suck it all in while continuing to torch it. My friends don't like this method because it's harsh on their lungs, but since I can handle it, I don't mind.

It has a 100% success rate so far.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/25/2017 9:47:25 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Dabbing DMT has definitely started to become more popular over the past couple years or so. I've never done it myself but the method is intriguing. Here are some related threads:

Dabbing DMT: The Way of the Future

OFFICIAL Dabbing Thread (?)

Welcome to the Nexus!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Hkz0r
#3 Posted : 4/26/2017 1:31:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I bought myself a little Quartz rig. Wasn't my favorite method, I had a hard time with the temps. Burned the spice or didn't heat it enough to vaporize. I just couldn't find the in between.

Perhaps when I get bored of my gvg I'll give my quartz another go