We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello friends (a few words about my quest) Options

blue.magic
#1 Posted : 4/25/2017 4:40:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear fellow members,

I visited this forum many times over the years as my interest in psychedelics grew (LSD was first then I leaned more towards fungi and plants, especially after a month in Peru).
My life has been changed positively by the psychedelic experience and tantric yoga.

I took interest in sharing information about psychedelics, reduce harm and make quality products for close friends, therapists and for ceremonial use.

Since I absolutely love science, cooking and psychedelics - where else could I end up?

I may try university-class chemistry next year to improve my theoretical knowledge and lab skills. I would love to share pictorials, bio-assays and experiment with different methods, compare them and share the results.

Peace Love Unity Respect,
Nim

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/29/2017 2:37:30 AM

Come what may

Welcome! Glad to have you!

What was your trip like to Peru? I would be interested to hear about it.

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

blue.magic
#3 Posted : 4/29/2017 11:37:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sure. I went to Peru with a bunch of people, we spent first two weeks on the edge of Amazon with a shaman - he brewed Ayahuasca for us and we took one ceremony each other day while lying in hammocks.

I was going from one extreme to another. One night, the jugle was ice cold, then extremely hot, one night was full of terror and utter disgust, the other was full of ecstasy (yes I had "sex with the universe" and sometimes the waves of orgasmic energy were almost too much). I found Ayahuasca has many faces and I visited lots of places in me, recovered memories I thought were long lost and updated my list of life priorities.

The shaman did a great work, singing and "holding the space". When I thought the trip is over, he came and it all began again, even stronger.

It was all raw, natural, the smell of feces and decay mixed with sweet fragrance of tropical fruits. Nature always shows we can't have one without the another. I never felt oneness and interconnectedness so strongly. The teachings were deep and I forgot most of it even though I wrote a diary.

Nazca was probably the most magical place I saw. I had visions on a cactus, seeing a giant spider walking around the coastline.

I knew something deep was happening there, I felt like I touched something beyond my understanding. I am a reason-based person and I resist anything magical - maybe it will take me more time to truly appreciate what shamans do and the meanings of precious artifacts and strong places there in South America.