We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Strange Experience (for me) Options

DeltaSpice
#1 Posted : 4/24/2017 7:17:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got home from work today and did what I normally do most days.

Had a shower and a coffee. Set the music. Blindfold on the bed waiting for me to hit the changa (sacred vine)

This new batch of Changa (2 grams Yellow Vine enhanced with 1700mg DMT & 1500mg Yellow Vine alkaloids)is special because I recently realised that a quick evaporation instead of a soak really improves the effectiveness of the DMT when smoked.

200mg with some mullein in a rizla. 3 big tokes per session = sub breakthrough, for me.

Today was the first time I lay down intentions . I asked Aya to show me some thing that I did not know.
I was near the butt end of the joint (the most powerful part of the joint)
Took my 3 hits or 4? finishing the joint.
Quickly lay down , applied blindfold, music playing (Banco de Gaia)
This was really full on .My lips were tingling and my stomach felt quite active.

Maybe 5 seconds into it there was a pause in the pattern (chrysanthemum?) where I had to make a decision . Be scared or accept this fully.
Being scared can close the door for a good month.
I fully accepted it and gave in totally.

Now I am watching some thing that I cannot describe other than it is a green pattern in sheet form, beautiful and dancing or swaying to the music.(sorry about my description but that is not the important part).
Now there is a figure pointing to my throat telling me to ignore the faint feeling I have in my throat. I am not fully aware of my body at this point, I am between worlds if you like.

I start to return to my body and senses with the slight feeling of choking. I realise then that my throat and mouth is full of saliva kind of thick saliva (sorry to be gross)
So I sit up and remove the blindfold.
My room is alive , in full on break through mode so I sit there and wait for it to die down to a manageable state and clear my mouth into a tissue.

Lie back down for 5 -10 mins to recover , feeling cold and so on.

Afterwards I examine the tissue thinking it was vomit but instead it was really thick saliva , like glue almost.

I brushed my teeth and made a cup of white tea.. and here I sit my stomach feels rough..

Any thoughts?

I can only think some thing has been removed that wasn't doing me any good?

Thanks for reading and I wish everyone all the best things Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 4/24/2017 8:50:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In shamanism, magical excretions from the body are common, for some reason this is what I was reminded of...

Quote:
One of the strangest and most unexpected aspects of shamanic ceremony is the regurgitation of magical phlegm by the shaman. In the case of a maestro curandero with years of experience, this can be quite a powerful and surprising event to North American and European seekers, who thought they were visiting a South American retreat to drink a psychotropic plant brew and have a more sedate healing or spiritual experience.

The role of shamanic phlegm is heavily documented in Stephan Beyer’s excellent book Singing to the Plants: A Guide to Mestizo Shamanism in the Upper Amazon. Bayer recounts many examples of shamans coughing up phlegm during their healing ceremonies, usually with a great display of coughing, horking, and loud gurgling sounds. Disgusting as it sounds, the practice is integral to shamanic healing. What’s going on is completely alien to North American and European knowledge and experience, but needs to be understood.

https://www.pulsetours.c...shamanic-healing-phlegm/

-eg

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 4/25/2017 6:09:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Entheo,
Magical excretions. Interesting .
That is the second strange thing that has happened to me, not including the Aliens and so on.
Previously I had a Kundalini Awakening . I turned to the Nexus for answers having never had nor heard of an Energy awakening before.
I am thankful for these experiences .

I will read your link and look into the book "Singing to the Plants"

Thanks again...

entheogenic-gnosis
#4 Posted : 4/27/2017 1:54:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Phlegm
Friday, Jan 25th, 2008
Ayahuasca, Shamanism
http://www.singingtotheplants.com/2008/01/phlegm/#
In the Upper Amazon, the restricted diet — self-denial of food and sex — is a necessary precondition for creating a relationship with the plants. What the plants give in return is their willingness to help the shaman; their icaro, their song; and phlegm. Planting and nurturing the magical phlegm is an indispensable goal of the apprenticeship training; the phlegm is the physical embodiment of fuerza, the shaman’s power.

There are a number of terms used for this shamanic phlegm. Most common is the ordinary Spanish word flema, which refers to the phlegm at its most corporeal, stored in the shaman’s chest, and manifesting the shaman’s power in physical form. It is in this phlegm that the shaman, whether healer or sorcerer, stores the virotes, the magic darts, used for both attack and defense; in the phlegm of the sorcerer are also toads, scorpions, snakes, insects — all sorts of stinging, biting, and poisonous creatures. The same substance is also called llausa and yachay. The former is the ordinary Quechua term for phlegm; the latter is the Quechua word for knowledge. The term yachay derives from the verb yacha, know, and refers specifically to ritual knowledge. The Lamista term for shaman is yachak, owner of yachay; similarly, the Napo Runa term for shaman is yachaj, one who knows.

This flema must be distinguished from mariri, which is phlegm rarefied, raised from the chest into the throat, often with the accompaniment of loud burps and belches, becoming like air, my teacher don Roberto Acho says — immaterial, vibratory, and protective. It is this mariri that extracts the magic darts, the sickness, the other evils in the patient’s body and at the same time protects the shaman from the sickness and sorcery he sucks out.

The phlegm is nourished by smoking mapacho. It is received from the maestro ayahuasquero, “like planting a seed in your chest,” don Roberto told me; nurturing one’s phlegm is like raising a plant until it is the proper size, and then maintaining it. “Flema makes you fearless,” don Roberto said. Fearlessness is a constant theme in relation to phlegm. When you have this protection, doña María Tuesta said to me, you need have no fear of anyone; the medicine grants a corazón de acero, a heart of steel. Phlegm can start to grow in the chest within months of beginning shamanic training; when smoking mapacho, the mariri may move, mysteriously, as if by itself, from chest to throat — strange burps and belches, phlegm become like air.

The rarefication of phlegm into mariri relates it to icaros, shamanic songs. Abstraction from conceptual meaning is a key feature of such music. The most powerful icaros, such as the protective arcanas, are vocally refined into silbando, breathy and almost inaudible whistles. Thus, when learning icaros, doña María told me, I should first hum the melody, or whistle it in the breathy whispering whistle of silbando, and only then learn the words, for the words are much less important than the melody. Another shaman has told his apprentices not to be overly concerned with trying to memorize the words; singing the icaros from the heart with the correct resonance and vibration is more important.

Here there is a relationship between sound and phlegm. Both are given by the plant teachers, nurtured by mapacho and ayahuasca; both range from the grossly physical and intelligible to the rarefied, refined, air-like; converge in the act of blowing, which can both cure and kill; and unite in the magical mouth of the shaman, which contains the power and wisdom of the plant spirits.

Just as the shaman’s magical phlegm, stored in the chest, is raised and rarefied into the throat in order to protect against magical attack, becoming intangible, less physical, just like air; in the same way, the more abstract, less conceptual, less overtly intelligible the icaro, the more powerful it is. Indeed, both mariri, purified phlegm, and icaro, purified song, ultimately converge upon the same condition — that of puro sonido, pure sound, which is the the immaterial and wordless language of the plants.

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 4/27/2017 2:01:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
from Wikipedia:
Tsentsak* are stored by the shaman in his or her yachay, or phlegm, located in the chest and stomach. The tsentsak are embedded within this phlegm and either the tsentsak or the yachay may be projected out of the shaman into a victim to cause illness and death. This phlegm is the materialization of the shaman's power; it is used to remove tsentsak from the bodies of victims as well as to protect the shaman from being harmed by the tsentsak of others.

Tsentsak are only visible under the influence of a psychoactive substance called natemä, which is the Jívaro word for ayahuasca.[3] When the shaman imbibes natemä, the world of spirits becomes visible. It is at this time that sorcerers and bewitching shamans can send tsentsak to their victims, while conversely, healers and curing shamans can remove tsentsak from their afflicted patients.

Tsentsak are believed to possess their own agency and volition as living spirits that constantly desire to kill and consume human flesh.[4] A shaman must learn to control their darts lest they escape and cause unintended harm. To facilitate control of tsentsak they must be nourished by the consumption of mapacho (Nicotiana rustica), which can be smoked or imbibed as an infusion.

A shaman who does not possess the necessary restraint to swallow their tsentsak when they rise to the back of their throat will become a sorcerer or bewitching shaman, while a shaman who can learn to control these urges will become a healer or curing shaman

Quote:
Tsentsak are invisible pathogenic projectiles or magical darts utilized in indigenous and mestizo shamanic practices for the purposes of sorcery and healing throughout much the Amazon Basin. Anthropologists identify them as objects referenced in emic accounts that represent indigenous beliefs. -Wikipedia

-eg

DeltaSpice
#6 Posted : 4/30/2017 10:38:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you.
That's really interesting . I've never heard of such things until now.

I also realised that I was experiencing ego death at the same time because I was not in awe of the things I was seeing , that part of me was gone .
The only negative thing is the fact that I was lay down and unaware that stuff was arriving in my mouth and throat.
Having a sitter is out of the question.
Maybe I will try sitting up a little.
Personally I think that it wont happen again , like the kundalini experience I had.
Time will tell.

Life is so much more interesting with these plants in my life and there is so much more to come..

Thanks again

entheogenic-gnosis
#7 Posted : 5/1/2017 4:18:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What is high dose DMT like for you?

Or what were the features of your most intense psychedelic experience?

-eg

DeltaSpice
#8 Posted : 5/1/2017 5:49:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

-eg

I don't do high dose DMT anymore , mainly sub breakthrough Changa which sometimes lead to an accidental break through.
My most intense experience came when vaping DMT years ago .
I heard the carrier wave and then found myself in a mechanical place which then led to an encounter with an Alien who spoke to me. Only one sentence but that was enough.

DMT is there to activate the vine . That's how I view things now..

entheogenic-gnosis
#9 Posted : 5/5/2017 4:37:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
entheogenic-gnosis wrote:

-eg

I don't do high dose DMT anymore , mainly sub breakthrough Changa which sometimes lead to an accidental break through.
My most intense experience came when vaping DMT years ago .
I heard the carrier wave and then found myself in a mechanical place which then led to an encounter with an Alien who spoke to me. Only one sentence but that was enough.

DMT is there to activate the vine . That's how I view things now..

I just noticed shamanic tendencies in you from what I can tell from your report, I was curious if you had experienced "shamanic initiation" in the past.

"Shamanic initiation", (which doesn't mean what it sounds like it means) is actually more common than you would think. I don't want to go in depth here, but I will say it is an event which carries some fairly specific features, and regardless of how unique the event, certain features seem common to every individual.

...I was simply curious if something like this had happened to you, this is why I asked.

-eg

DeltaSpice
#10 Posted : 5/5/2017 7:23:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What did you notice that made you think of Shamanic Tendency's ?

My journey started with DMT vaping . Then moved onto Rue Alks Changa, which nearly always showed me God Code and beautiful things also.

Then I tried Vine Alks Changa . Convinced it would be the same as Rue Alks .
On the first session Aya showed herself to me, she then started looking into me to see who I was or what I was about. That freaked me out, I wont lie.

That session changed everything. I went on to have sessions where I had conversations with her.

Recently I don't speak to her or request anything, visuals etc. I just go into a very deep level of thought with blissful physical feelings .

As for my invisible arrows . I already believed I can effect people from afar, long before I discovered plants .

Cheers..

entheogenic-gnosis
#11 Posted : 5/5/2017 8:52:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
What did you notice that made you think of Shamanic Tendency's ?

My journey started with DMT vaping . Then moved onto Rue Alks Changa, which nearly always showed me God Code and beautiful things also.

Then I tried Vine Alks Changa . Convinced it would be the same as Rue Alks .
On the first session Aya showed herself to me, she then started looking into me to see who I was or what I was about. That freaked me out, I wont lie.

That session changed everything. I went on to have sessions where I had conversations with her.

Recently I don't speak to her or request anything, visuals etc. I just go into a very deep level of thought with blissful physical feelings .

As for my invisible arrows . I already believed I can effect people from afar, long before I discovered plants .

Cheers..

It was because of what happened here:

Quote:
Now there is a figure pointing to my throat telling me to ignore the faint feeling I have in my throat. I am not fully aware of my body at this point, I am between worlds if you like.

I start to return to my body and senses with the slight feeling of choking. I realise then that my throat and mouth is full of saliva kind of thick saliva (sorry to be gross)

Shamanic phlegm.

...you experienced something shamanic with out prior knowledge of it. It just made me curious that's all, makes me think you could make a good shaman, Specially because it's not an entirely common experience...

-eg

DeltaSpice
#12 Posted : 5/7/2017 12:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can elaborate on that part a bit.

There was a figure . Black with no features and a white outline.
Firstly it was pointing to my ears and telling me (with no voice) that I should ignore what is going on with my ears.
Then it pointed to my throat , telling me to ignore what is going on with my throat .

I have no idea what went on with my ears. My throat was full of a thick substance though.

I have a few books on Ayahuasca and Shamanism , hopefully I can find time to read them . I know I will read parts that I can relate to, just like the Spirit molecule book, which I am half way through..

Thanks for your input E.G
Much appreciated ..
Good luck to you Smile