We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this normal for MDMA? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 4/24/2017 9:35:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

3 days ago, I took half a pill that was rated at 200-220mg of MDMA. I'm sure it was real MDMA since it was pressed shortly before. Worth noting I haven't taken MDMA for a whole year.

About half an hour later I started feeling nervous, not like I'm afraid what's to come but just stressed out, tense. A friend assured me "don't worry man, these come ups can be rough but you should feel better by the time you're peaking.". I waited, and the feeling persisted, only about the hour and a half mark I felt as though I had taken an opiate on top of that speedy buzz. There was some sort of relief, but I still felt restless.

Anyways, since my friend was smoking joint after joint he offered me some. So I said, why not? I'll just take a little to take the edge off. I took three puffs, and I was lost.

I ended up feeling stoned and restless at the same time, all I could think about was all the sad moments that happened in my life. I was overly emotional but I didn't want to socialize. I basically avoided people. He went home to sleep and I stayed out. I was just walking around and I would occasionally sit on a bench and rest for a bit.

When I got home I drank some OJ, took some melatonin and fell asleep. That night I didn't sleep well, and haven't had any dreams, but felt like crap the whole day. By evening I took melatonin again before falling asleep I had psychotic closed eye visuals and heard a voice "I f***ing wanna kill myself" repeat constantly in a loop. I had trouble getting to sleep that night too, but I managed to get the full 8 hours this time.

Upon falling asleep I had terrible nightmares, but I pushed through it. Day two was similar to day one but a step less severe. The night after that another step less severe to the point where upon falling asleep only half of the dreams were nightmares and the other half just unpleasant.

This seems too severe for a little MDMA. Why is that happening to me?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infectedstyle
#2 Posted : 4/24/2017 11:44:22 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

If it is opiate receptors in combination with cannabis you might just be tapping into that part of your mind. Ime mdma mixed with stronger stuff results in a stimulation background noise. But the effects of other stuff overpower it. SO i'd definetely suggest it's laced. Hope you'll be alright it doesn't sound all bad if you ask me. Wish you well, just drink more Oj Smile

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 4/24/2017 11:59:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had that sedated feeling from MDMA before and I know it wasn't cut with opiates. Personally I am pretty much done with it for the most part. I don't seem to react the same as other people. It gives people energy where it makes me quite floppy and unable to communicate properly. If I do take it, I usually do a very little amount with some acid.

I too suggest drinking more OJ Smile Also maybe MDMA just isn't for you.

followingkrishna
#4 Posted : 4/24/2017 1:12:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MOVED in from Welcome Discussion
There was a post saying the person had what I call the rushies. Its like your anxiety is going to make you explode. It happened on 200mgs mdma. The problem is that the mdma being made popular right now is that it is at in the upper 80's% so much stronger than the old 60's% and a completely different feeling. From what I understand 100mgs have been the highest dosage people can handle. My monkey lips tell people to disolve 75mgs in a half liter of water. They can take minute doses to place where they want to be with out getting the rushies. Also it is recommended that you consume a good meal the few days before with fruit and veggies. Proteins and carbs are also important. They give you energy that you can burn off dancing and sitting on benches. Also look up the minerals and vitamins you should take before during and after including tums (they help with chewing). Also oj makes the roll speed up so dont take that and melatonin to help end a rolls insomnia. Not trying to say do this do that. Just giving my advice.

Other side effects of mdma are the opium feelings. When people ran out of pharmacy mdma they used heroin to cover for this effect. When it is lab grade mdma it feels like complete euphoria. You tingle and feel like you could sleep. Its just a side effect of really clean mdma. My monkey gets super tired if he does not eat and sleep right the next day.

I would have put this on the actual post but it is for real users. I hope this person finds this because i feel they are taking way to much and could get sick. Love you guys
I'm a monkey who learned how to use a computure. I spell bad and have bad grammar. Everything thing i say is a lie. Everything posted by me pertains as a line of fiction. The internet provider is paid by my dolphin friend's owner who is a unicorn. Monkey out.

skoobysnax
#5 Posted : 4/24/2017 1:12:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AwesomeUsername wrote:
3 days ago, I took half a pill that was rated at 200-220mg of MDMA. I'm sure it was real MDMA since it was pressed shortly before.

I always do a 5 part reagent test even if I trust the source. Even then it can still be adulterated. I avoid pressed pills. I like to see the crystal and taste a crumb as well. Once you taste it you know the flavor well. That seems like an pretty high dose. After some trial and error I stick to 120mg and set aside a booster of 75mg for 2 hrs in. Sometimes not taking the booster though is better if I want to diminish the Tuesday blues. Vitamin and antioxidant predose and post dose always and never less than 3 months between rolls.

MDMA can bring up old trauma but for me always in a way I can process without feeling the trauma so I am hard pressed to find what happened to you. If you decide to roll again try staying with someone you already trust very well and commit to doing some work with it instead of using it to party. You will find it rewarding. A journal, a sketchbook, fruit and beautiful music. That's how I roll ;-)
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

syberdelic
#6 Posted : 4/24/2017 5:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A lot of the PTSD research and underground MDMA therapy use such high doses in order to make these uncomfortable feelings surface. These are known effects of high dose MDMA use. I have also discontinued MDMA use at least for a long while and until things change in my psyche.

The biggest problem I have with MDMA is that I'm super sensitive to amphetamines. I've never got any kind of sedating effect from it as the amphetamine effect stands above the empathogen effect. I know that it is relatively pure (80-90%) MDMA and not cut with speed. The last time I had MDMA cut with speed, I was unable to get sleep until ~T+48hrs. With pure MDMA, I have to dose 7-8 hours before bedtime if I want to sleep. The empathogen effects last the normal 4 hours and then I'm left exercising my jaw for the next few hours. My partner on the other hand is almost immune to stimulants. She can pop two pseudoephedrine pills right before bed and have no trouble getting to sleep. Coffee in regular amounts does very little. When she takes MDMA, it takes an hour to kick in and only lasts for an hour or two. So there isn't really any good way of the two of us harmonizing our experiences without her taking a large dose and boosting with another large dose at about T+2hrs. She has done this once and it makes her very depressed and uncomfortable afterward.

From my own experiences and others, I've come to the conclusion that anything over 2mg/kg runs ito the risk of uncomfortable side effects that have a broad range of symptoms. My last dose that was just inside this range caused me to express things that put our relationship in jeopordy and they were things that in retrospect I don't feel or have any real desire for. My brain was simply running too fast for my consciousness to keep up with and I was regurgatating things that were expressed to me with minimal processing. Looking back on it, it was a grotesque display of emotions smeared into random utterances and the only recourse I have for not carrying exteme guilt is that my judgement was extremely impaired.

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 4/25/2017 1:43:13 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

syberdelic - your partner is a fast metabolizer. She almost certainly has multiply expressed genes for CYP2D6, producing large amounts of this metabolic enzyme. No wonder most things hardly touch the sides.

She ought to watch out for the few things that are activated by this enzyme, though!

Also, totally with you on that impaired judgement. On MDMA at times I have said stuff that made me out to be a complete dick. I don't need drugs to help me do that...

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

RabidLabMouse
#8 Posted : 4/25/2017 2:19:02 AM

Half in jest, all in seriousness.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
syberdelic - your partner is a fast metabolizer. She almost certainly has multiply expressed genes for CYP2D6, producing large amounts of this metabolic enzyme. No wonder most things hardly touch the sides.

She ought to watch out for the few things that are activated by this enzyme, though!

Also, totally with you on that impaired judgement. On MDMA at times I have said stuff that made me out to be a complete dick. I don't need drugs to help me do that...

Syberdelic is at work right now but I can almost hear his excitement about this CYP2D6. He's been trying to solve me for years. I'll have to see if I can find a GP willing to take the buccal swab and blood sample and send them in for testing just based on my own curiosity.

syberdelic
#9 Posted : 4/25/2017 4:59:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

RabidLabMouse wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:

Syberdelic is at work right now but I can almost hear his excitement about this CYP2D6. He's been trying to solve me for years. I'll have to see if I can find a GP willing to take the buccal swab and blood sample and send them in for testing just based on my own curiosity.

This could explain the tolerance issues, but says nothing for no nausea/vomiting on Kambo and also nothing for the impermiability to literally any negative aspects to tripping on any thing at ay dose. Sorry to not be more excited.

Bancopuma
#10 Posted : 4/25/2017 10:41:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

syberdelic wrote:
A lot of the PTSD research and underground MDMA therapy use such high doses in order to make these uncomfortable feelings surface. These are known effects of high dose MDMA use. I have also discontinued MDMA use at least for a long while and until things change in my psyche.

As far as I'm aware, PTSD research does not used particularly high doses of MDMA...I've heard a dose of 100mg mentioned by one MDMA researcher, and doses lower than this have been used in other studies, and such doses tend to be lower than what many people would consume over the course of a night. A smaller dose top up may be used in some cases. I think the rising of uncomfortable feelings is much more to do with the psychotherapeutic and non-recreational setting the MDMA is consumed in...rather than using that energy to dance or chat, it is instead being directed inwards under the guide of the therapists. A very different experience and much harder work than consuming it recreationally, according to one MDMA researcher undergoing therapy training by experienced MDMA therapists in the US.

Invoker
#11 Posted : 4/25/2017 5:40:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I apologize for that I don't have time to read all the replys, but thats my 2 cents to what OP wrote:

First of all I feel sorry for you mate. I've been there, so I'd say yeah, it's normal for MDMA, if you take too much drugs.
Few things:
I think you might have took a little bit too much MDMA, such a strong dosage after not taking it for long time can give you a very intense experience, especially on a brain that is already not a "fresh-never took drugs sort of brain".
Such dosage may be too intense for your brain/cardiovascular system, so anxiety might be building up on a body already, transferring into anxiety in psyche.
THEN you did cannabis which often increase bodyload, heartrate, induce paranoia and deepen the experience... cannabis is known to go into strong interaction with other drugs so it went into some form of a bad trip, because things were already kinda out of hand and adding cannabis only deepened the problem.

Also melatonin from my experience can do things like MDMA - give feeling of anasthesia etc., so you pretty much did 3 substances that can deepen this "fleeting body-fleeting mind" experience, so to quote the classic: "you took too much man, you took too much".

I think generally mixing and psychedelic or MDMA with cannabis is risky, it can be very rewarding if you hit the point, but will make one feel utterly bad when it goes bad way or simply overload the psychophysical organism.

Next time if I were you I would took a little bit less MDMA. And if things go bad: never add cannabis but wait! Same with melatonin. Also if you plan to mix MDMA with Cannabis (which is great mix if done right), just take even less MDMA in the first place. That's my observations on this topic.

I think "healing" drug problems with other drugs is very risky. I think best solution is just wait for everything to settle to don't deepen the problem.

Thats just my opinion thou after a few "you took too much man" I did myself.

Take care and wish you better trips in future Smile