We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Happy to be a part of this community :) Options

XtractionX
#1 Posted : 4/24/2017 12:26:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everybody, this is exciting to finally be a part of this community! Smile

How did I get here?
In my junior year of highschool I read Strassman's book DMT - The Spirit Molecule. I had already tried psilocybin at this time, and I was fascinated by the fact that the brain can create such a plurality of realities - all by simple chemical manipulations that lead to profound systemic changes. Fast forward to senior year of high school, and I have the opportunity to try DMT Surprised . It was me and 3 of my friends in the dude's house. He offered us some DMT, and refusing to pass up this opportunity, I smoked it out of a crack pipe. After the first hit I was catapulted into an intense experience where every single particle seemed to be travelling at fantastic speeds. I felt an indescribable urge to connect with everyone in the room, so I splayed out my body such that each of my legs and arms were touching my friends and the dude. I saw beautiful dancing geometries, and it was a fantastic experience Thumbs up .

I then went to college to study Neuroscience Love . Early on in my college career, I had resolved to extract DMT once I finished all of my organic chemistry courses. While taking my last Ochem class, I researched all the materials and reagents that I needed. Fortunately for me, I work in a well equipped laboratory, where I have my own fume hood and bench. During the semester where I started extracting it, I asked a professor if I could get Honors credit if I wrote a paper on the Neurobiology of DMT. Without any persuasion he accepted my proposal, and lets just say, I really enjoyed studying and extracting this molecule Love .

Currently, as of 4/23/2017, I have some DMT crystallizing in a freezer, and I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. In regards to DMT, I'm hoping to make some DMT fumarate and then try out pharmahuasca with Syrian rue seeds. My favorite ROA is with an ecig 1:3 dilution, except I notice that my factory built coils break rather quickly, which is kind of a shame. If anyone has some insight as to why they break so quickly, that would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for reading! Very happy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 4/24/2017 12:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, XtractionX! Happy to hear you've had such positive experiences with DMT and that you managed to work your love of this molecule into your education.

On a side note: Maybe re-read the Attitude page, as talking about buying or selling DMT is not allowed.

See you around Smile

Cozmic Eye
#3 Posted : 4/24/2017 1:39:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Love Love Love