We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Darkness In Hyperspace Options

CouchLove
#1 Posted : 4/23/2017 6:39:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings Nexians. I had a weird experience the other night, so I am using this space to record, and share a bit of what I saw in Changa-Land.

On Bicycle day, I went to my friends house to blast off her and her man-friend for the first time. Both of them were successfully blasted off into a breakthrough space, and I had done my good deed of helping facilitate it. Now it was my turn to smoke.

I packed myself a good sized bowl (which I was unable to fully finish) and proceeded to smoalk it.

Initially, I was met with a mass of geometry that was carrying me through space. Inside this geometry, I could hear someone whispering the funniest things I had every heard into my ear, trying to get me to laugh...I could feel the energy reaching the tip of my lips, and this entity was continuing to use the fullest amount of sass it could to get me to laugh. I could feel my face just on the brink of looking ridiculous, and I knew my friends were watching...I didn't give into it though, and proceeded to go deeper.

The space opened up a bit, and I felt as if I were in a large room swimming in fractals. There were others there, and I was preparing to go somewhere, but while I was watching the fractals above me, I noticed what looked like a dark green cloud fly up behind the other shapes, and got the sensation it was locking onto me -- I could feel it was a conscious. It immediately began raining down bits of gold/green squares, which overpowered my visions, and began to envelop me. The shapes became a smokey black, which slid across my vision, blocking out everything. The back of my eyelids had turned to smoke, I didn't even have the standard specks of light that I see when ever I close my eyes

With in the smoke, there was a face barely visible...grim looking, and peering at me through the darkness.. I tried to breach the veil, and banish the darkness, thinking I could go back to Changa-Land. This didn't work. Neither did challenging the thing..which was obviously a terrible call, as you will read in a moment.

After about 20 minutes of being back in the regular world, I noticed I had not finished the bowl of Changa. Waste not want not, so I decided to smoke it...Immediately I am confronted by darkness. With my eyes open, the room turns jet black. I have never seen anything so black. A shroud completely enveloped me, clinging to my whole being, projecting negativity, and relative menace towards me. It was clinging to my every being, and smothering out the light that was emanating from the outline of my body.

The way it fell onto my body, I will not forget. It was if someone had opened up a bag of black smoke above me, and it just fell into the room, blotting out everything...

I was a little bit shocked to say the least. I went downstairs to leave the space, and grab my friends. I told them a little bit of what happened, and was visibly shaken... we went back to the room, and saged it excessively.

I was having trouble shaking the feeling, but I remembered that I had a bit of Rapé with me. I prepared my kuripe, and fumbled around, thinking I was giving myself just a tiny bit. I didn't see that I had been packing the straw full, while attempting to fish some out... I ended up blowing more Rapé into my nose than I had ever, or would ever, want to..gagging, choking, and nearly vomiting for a solid minute... I didn't make that mistake with the other nostril, which needed to be evened out. With in a few minutes I was back to normal, and thanking the tobacco spirits for their help...

I managed to get home, and to work the next day, on 3 hours of sleep. It was 4/20, so I spent all day at work smoking (I work at a grow) and got so high that I started to revisit the trip. I was seeing why the darkness had shown up, and some of the messages I was receiving began to make sense...Wont go too into that though

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

syberdelic
#2 Posted : 4/23/2017 11:11:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My last DMT trip was similar to this. The onset had lots of fractals and geometric patterns. On "breaking through", I was not allowed into the space that I usually go. I was able to catch a glimpse of it when a greyish wall or curtain was dropped in front of me. all the fractals and patterns were gone and I was pressed up against the wall. It was like a gravitational force was trying to push me into hyperspace but I was stopped by the wall. The wall was not entirely opaque and I could see shadows cast on it from the other side which I assume were the "entities".

The normal psychic communication felt like it was intentionally muted. The entities were in motion following each other from right to left on the other side of the wall and it felt like they were pouring energy into the wall/veil to keep it solid enough to keep me from passing. I felt excommunicated in some way, but every once in a while one of the entities passing by would convey something to me. Putting all the conveyances together as one thought, it was something like, "You are not locked out forever, but you need to take a break."

I would take this as knowledge from the other side, but my partner had been telling me to slow down. My doctor told me to discontinue my psychedelics use until my ulcers have healed. I knew that I needed to take a break but just didn't want to let it go. A couple weeks later, I had some depression hit quite hard and for the first time in my life decided to go see a therapist. It turns out that I have pretty bad anxiety too which I had no idea of, but it totally makes sense. I am on Wellbutrin now and finally feel like my depression and anxiety are improving.

I know that it's going to be many months out, but I can hardly wait for the day that I can confidently take DMT or pharmahuasca and not be haunted by shadows. My recent Ayahuasca and pharmahuasca trips have been pretty dark as well.

Asher7
#3 Posted : 4/23/2017 11:41:00 PM

Professional Tracker

Ok, so this is how I take it, correct me if I'm wrong. Most of these shut off stories or "scoldings" for lack of a better term seem to me that they're really only like a bartender cutting you off.

Friendly neighborhood bar, been going there for years, know everyone etc. Either one night you get trashed, or over time you sink in a little deeper than what synchs with everyone's comfort zone and they cut you off, tell you to get your **** calibrated because you're getting sloppy?

That's how it sounds to me.

Here's where I'm going with this. If that is infact the case, then that adds to this "hyperspace" as you people call it, being some sort of actual place, with actual minds. Because I know with xannax for example, "they" dont cut you off or black out the high, you find out you did too much when you wake up in your car after driving through the front of a pizza shop, or waking up to everyone you know hating you all of a sudden.

Kratom has a ceiling, you just puke. Saliva, people just dont like. What is it about this dmt where "it" actually shuts the doors to the theatre and tells you to go away?

That is a very interesting little aspect about dmt trip reports in my opinion. Pretty unique to just that molecule.

syberdelic
#4 Posted : 4/24/2017 6:46:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Asher7 wrote:
Ok, so this is how I take it, correct me if I'm wrong. Most of these shut off stories or "scoldings" for lack of a better term seem to me that they're really only like a bartender cutting you off.

Friendly neighborhood bar, been going there for years, know everyone etc. Either one night you get trashed, or over time you sink in a little deeper than what synchs with everyone's comfort zone and they cut you off, tell you to get your **** calibrated because you're getting sloppy?

That's how it sounds to me.

Here's where I'm going with this. If that is infact the case, then that adds to this "hyperspace" as you people call it, being some sort of actual place, with actual minds. Because I know with xannax for example, "they" dont cut you off or black out the high, you find out you did too much when you wake up in your car after driving through the front of a pizza shop, or waking up to everyone you know hating you all of a sudden.

Kratom has a ceiling, you just puke. Saliva, people just dont like. What is it about this dmt where "it" actually shuts the doors to the theatre and tells you to go away?

That is a very interesting little aspect about dmt trip reports in my opinion. Pretty unique to just that molecule.

I would say that this sounds fairly accurate at least to my case. My take on it is that chemicals like DMT and possibly ibogaine have a quality of reteaching us what we already know but don't heed and in showing us the persons who we have become. (I've never taken ibogaine, but I've read many reports about it that suggest similar introspective properties) I used to be convinced that there were actual entities and that hyperspace is a real place, but the more times I dive into DMT, the less convinced I am. I'm still a little on the fence, but I'm leaning now towards the pure introspective property being so powerful that we end up inside our own heads and the internal dialogue and imagination is unfettered by any outside distractions. If there is a part of us that knows we are screwing up but can't quite surface into consciousness, such chemicals give these voices the platform to be heard and the suppressed or hindered voice becomes front and center.

Asher7
#5 Posted : 4/25/2017 6:44:07 PM

Professional Tracker

Right, I'm still an outsider so, I only know what I've read. So on one side, full blown, another dimension etc. On the other side I can see how, we are programmed to recognize faces etc. As in, the dmt just overloads recognition areas in our brains. Simply said, but that's the jist of where I'm thinking on this.

If infact it is just program overload, that's a hell of a window into mind disorders. People actually having "people" tell them to do stuff etc. On the other hand it would shine a light into people who have gone the way of the prophet.

It's really frustrating not being able to get a definitive answer. In regards to that though, with certain matters it seems as if "life" doesnt "finalize" an answer. In the land of eternity, you're never "finished" or cross some sort of finish line...it just forever gets spun into different segments or possibilities of perspective. I could explain it better, but that last part is where I get a hint of the divine funny man. Like when you were a kid and your grandfather would play little tricks on you and leave you kind of, not really sure what is going on.