We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Experiencing the purest and most intense love and oneness via dmt Options

DoorSeeker
#1 Posted : 4/21/2017 4:39:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an amazing dmt experience last night! Just for the record I didn't break through though. Still working up to that. I put 20mg of spice in the gvg. I cleared it in two hits and then got some super wild and vivid kaleidoscope-like fractals. It was like something from another dimension was making art with its own universe that I was connecting with. This went on for a few minutes. As soon as the visuals calmed down a bit, the most overwhelming feeling of the purest form of love, oneness, happiness and bliss came over me. It was so intense I almost cried. This went on for probably ten minutes. I had such a big smile on my face for so long the muscles in my face were sore when it was over. It was one of the most amazing and intense feelings I have ever experienced! Just wow!
The struggle to free myself of restraints becomes my very shackles.

Note: All claims by this poster represent the thoughts of a fictional interdimensional hyper-being and are not representative of any actual or real life experiences, ideas or thoughts.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

InAwe
#2 Posted : 4/22/2017 3:41:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a similar experience, though I took a little more. It was such an intense feeling of love, warmth, and happiness! And towards the end of the journey I was being shown images of people/beings embracing and holding their children. It was far beyond description. Maybe the most warm and blissful experience of my life. I felt like I had been shown the truest and purest form of love.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance''