We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Research survey on 5-MeO-DMT Options

Bancopuma
#1 Posted : 4/20/2017 10:26:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Researchers from Bowling Green State University have launched a research survey on 5-MeO-DMT, it's quite fun to do. Information is provided below, and in the link provided. All and any feedback I know would be very much appreciated.

https://www.surveygizmo..../5-MeO-DMT-Public-Survey

Quote:
Have you tried 5-MeO-DMT?

Want to help us understand your experience with this substance, including the short- and long-term benefits and other experiences?

Please consider reading more about our project by clicking this link!

We anticipate that it will take you no longer than 20 minutes to fill out the survey. Your participation is completely anonymous and voluntary. As an incentive for participating, and as a way to “pay it forward,” we will donate $2.00 per person (up to $250.00) to the Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies as a way to say thank you for your time.

If you are interested in participating or would like to read more about the study, please click the link below to the secure study site.

5-MeO-DMT Survey

Information about this study

• We are researchers from Bowling Green State University working on a project regarding the experiences of people who have tried 5-MeO-DMT. This project involves asking about your attitudes and beliefs about your experience with this substance, including the short-term and long-term effects, and beliefs about the outcomes of your experience with 5-MeO-DMT. At the conclusion of the survey, there are several questions about your demographic characteristics, such as your age, gender, and ethnicity. You can choose to skip any questions that you don’t want to answer.

• You are eligible for this study if you have used 5-MeO-DMT at least once in your lifetime, can read and understand English, and are at least 18 years of age.

• It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete this survey – your time is valuable and so we have kept the questionnaire as short as possible to make it easier for you to complete the survey

Why should I participate and how will you protect my privacy?

• The benefits of participating include helping us study the experiences of 5-MeO-DMT users, a topic that has not received much attention in the scientific literature. We hope to publish an article summarizing the overall results of this study, but no one person's answers will be presented -- only a summary of data across many participants.

• You will never be asked for your name or other unique identifying information, and your responses to the survey will be completely anonymous. No one will ever know that you participated in this study unless you tell them. All data will be kept in a password-protected computer, and only the investigators (Harold Rosenberg, Ph.D., and Alan Davis, Ph.D.) and members of the project team will have access to the data.

• To further protect your privacy, you may want to clear your internet browser and page history.

• Although we cannot afford to pay every person who might participate in our survey, we do want to acknowledge your assistance – therefore, as a way to say “thank you” and to pay it forward – we will donate $2.00/person (up to $250.00) to the Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies.

• Deciding to participate or not will have no impact on any relationship you may have with BGSU.

Are there any risks to participating in this study?

• There are no obvious physical or psychological risks associated with participating in a survey asking your views of your past experiences with substance use. Furthermore, please note that you are free to decide NOT to participate; that you are free to change your mind and stop participating at any time even if you begin the survey; and that you are free to skip any questions you don't want to answer.

See the linked survey page for contact details of the researchers involved, and information on how to find out about the results of the study.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

AcidShard
#2 Posted : 4/20/2017 5:39:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dang, I thought THEY would provide the research materials...
I have yet to try the God molecule.
I swear, if I win the lottery, MAPS will love me, and the Nexus too of course!Big grin

AcidShard

Bancopuma
#3 Posted : 5/11/2017 11:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Michigan, Alan Kooi Davis, discusses his 5-MeO-DMT online survey and forthcoming human research at Johns Hopkins.

https://www.podomatic.co...017-05-04T10_41_47-07_00

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 5/16/2017 9:02:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Alan Kooi Davis

I honestly misread that as "Alan Kool-aid Davis"! Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli