We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Trying HBW Seeds - LSA - Advice Needed Options

melotikaci
#1 Posted : 4/19/2017 2:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I had quite an unusual start with experimenting with psychadelics. Because of the ease of acquisition, legal status and, of course, my great interest the first psychadelic I tried was DMT which I extracted myself from mhrb(extraction isn't legal, though Razz ).

And for the same reasons it's LSAs turn now which I'll be getting from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds.

So I think piece of advice from experienced people would be really helpful.

I have 26 seeds and will be taking it with 3 of my close friends in a quite and peaceful environment. So ~6.5 seeds for each. I think it's a good starting dose. Wut? (others have experience with lsd, nbome and mdma)

I think I'm not going to extract pure(Confused ) lsa, so I'd like to know somewhat comfortable ways to administer it.(tea, mix with vodka or etc.)

Any suggestions regarding what I don't know I need to know are welcome.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Asher7
#2 Posted : 4/19/2017 6:50:07 PM

Professional Tracker

If any of the suggestions also apply to morning glories toss a little *(applies to mgs also) or something at the bottom of your poast pls. Thank you.Smile

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 4/19/2017 7:55:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had few experiences with hbwr
Chewing and eating the seeds caused very strong nausea and vasoconstriction, hard to breath and i really felt like i was dying, then suddenly after like 2 hours all the negative effects go and the trip starts.. very euphoric
The best experience i had was when i powdered 15 seeds and mixed with 150 ml vodka for a day in the fridge, then filtered, added some more vodka to the seeds and filtered again.. i split the liquid with 2 friends, this didn't help with nausea, the experience was not very trippy but life changing i realized things and took decisions that affected my life greatly..
We also had a very beautiful night and felt very connected..
In this trip my friends didn't get the same nausea i did, drinking lemonade eliminated all the nausea instantly..

Good luck
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

TGO
#4 Posted : 4/19/2017 8:24:47 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Sakkadelic wrote:
I've had few experiences with hbwr
Chewing and eating the seeds caused very strong nausea and vasoconstriction, hard to breath and i really felt like i was dying, then suddenly after like 2 hours all the negative effects go and the trip starts.. very euphoric

I have also had a few experiences with HBWR LSA and the above pretty much describes it. I don't know if it was just me, but I would get a little bit of pain in my inner thighs as well, and stretching didn't help much. It might be unrelated but it happened every time I ate HBWR (10-15 seeds crushed chewed and swallowed, or sublingual technique). It is not my favorite psychedelic but it is worth seeing what it is like, at least once. IMO, it is much milder than the other classic hallucinogens.

Originally, LSA was one of the first psychedelics I ever tried. If anything it set me on my path to growing mushrooms and opened up a lot of new perspectives within myself.

My advice would be to make sure that you have something to combat the nausea (I prefer weed) because it can become very distracting and overwhelming. Good luck and have fun!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

melotikaci
#5 Posted : 4/19/2017 8:59:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's interesting if sudden transition from 'suffering' to an euphoric trip feels like some kind of a reward. We'll see..

I'll definitely get a lemonade and probably weed too to overcome nausea.

Thanks for the advice.

syberdelic
#6 Posted : 4/19/2017 9:44:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I once had an experience with 8 HBWS. I roasted the seeds as this is supposed to help with nausea. I then pulverized them and made tea. The trip level was mild to moderate but the nausea was debilatating. I puked three times and continued to dry heaves for a few hours. The nausea subsided with the trip. The next morning, I had a splitting headache and a massive hangover. I will never repeat this and would highly advise others to avoid it. There might be an extraction Tek to better purify but roasting and making tea is a no go.

melotikaci
#7 Posted : 4/19/2017 11:02:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

syberdelic wrote:
I once had an experience with 8 HBWS. I roasted the seeds as this is supposed to help with nausea. I then pulverized them and made tea. The trip level was mild to moderate but the nausea was debilatating. I puked three times and continued to dry heaves for a few hours. The nausea subsided with the trip. The next morning, I had a splitting headache and a massive hangover. I will never repeat this and would highly advise others to avoid it. There might be an extraction Tek to better purify but roasting and making tea is a no go.

maybe some no good chemicals break out on heat that cause these terrible effects?
If the experience will be worth repeating or not worth but decide to give it a second chance, I'll definitely try lsa extraction.
All in all I'm being optimistic so far. And avoiding tea for sure. Thanks.

Sakkadelic
#8 Posted : 4/20/2017 2:11:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's LSA so heat must be avoided

I also read that removing the fluffy layer coating the seeds helps reduce nausea, and for me chanting(even just internally) helps a lot..

LSA might not be very strong and trippy but it's very beautiful, i tried 1P-LSD recently and i actually liked the good parts of the LSA trip more, after that hell to heaven transition it really feels so good, i felt like pure raw love from god(the source) is pouring on me, like if you look at what you have and all the beauty in the world you realize how much god loves you but it wasn't like that through symbols, it was just LOVE, i felt so euphoric blessed and happy, i was going to burst of happiness, i felt that if we can see how much god really loves us we will vanish.. i met someone and felt he was an angel, i thought of my girlfriend and realised that she is the one and what exactly is my role in her life and that's when i decided to continue with her then i saw our death hehe.. at the end of the night i was laying on a roof and i felt my soul leaving me and floating like in the movie "enter the void"..
All this was just on 5-6 seeds and i also smoked some hash after i entered the heaven part of the trip which might have helped making this trip more beautiful

I tried the extraction, kash tek and improvised a little and failed terribly.

Edit: here's my first lsa trip report https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=67689 i miss those days when i was so happy Crying or very sad
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Cognitive Heart
#9 Posted : 4/20/2017 3:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ergine is a gem. Thumbs up

Be prepared for enduring any physiological responses.. such as nausea, vomiting, vasoconstriction, etc.. all of which can be greatly or at least partially reduced with cannabis, peppermint, Vit C, theobromine; just to name a few. Sometimes following an experience as such can be beneficial in the long term, though. A very earthy and Gaia-like change in consciousness. Pleased When utilized rightfully and intentionally, of course. Be sure to have at least one or two people sober at those doses. I once witnessed a man experiencing a temporary, sweltering confusion on 100 morning glory seeds as his sitter first time around, so take care in assessing your prep, dose, and set-setting. Do not use heat or light with LSA containing seeds.

A beautiful, unfolding experience can be had so I wish you well. Smile
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

melotikaci
#10 Posted : 4/20/2017 6:37:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
It's LSA so heat must be avoided

I also read that removing the fluffy layer coating the seeds helps reduce nausea, and for me chanting(even just internally) helps a lot..

LSA might not be very strong and trippy but it's very beautiful, i tried 1P-LSD recently and i actually liked the good parts of the LSA trip more, after that hell to heaven transition it really feels so good, i felt like pure raw love from god(the source) is pouring on me, like if you look at what you have and all the beauty in the world you realize how much god loves you but it wasn't like that through symbols, it was just LOVE, i felt so euphoric blessed and happy, i was going to burst of happiness, i felt that if we can see how much god really loves us we will vanish.. i met someone and felt he was an angel, i thought of my girlfriend and realised that she is the one and what exactly is my role in her life and that's when i decided to continue with her then i saw our death hehe.. at the end of the night i was laying on a roof and i felt my soul leaving me and floating like in the movie "enter the void"..
All this was just on 5-6 seeds and i also smoked some hash after i entered the heaven part of the trip which might have helped making this trip more beautiful

I tried the extraction, kash tek and improvised a little and failed terribly.

Edit: here's my first lsa trip report https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=67689 i miss those days when i was so happy Crying or very sad

Awesome report. I never thought lsa could be such beneficial.
Hope you'll get your happy days back. Be cool.
And thanks again.

Cognitive Heart wrote:
Ergine is a lovely gem. Thumbs up

Be prepared for enduring any physiological responses.. such as nausea, vomiting, vasoconstriction, etc.. all of which can be greatly or at least partially reduced with cannabis, peppermint, Vit C, theobromine; just to name a few. Sometimes following an experience as such can be beneficial in the long term, though. A very earthy and Gaia-like change in consciousness. Pleased When utilized rightfully and intentionally, of course. Be sure to have at least one or two people sober at those doses. I once witnessed a man experiencing a temporary, sweltering confusion on 100 morning glory seeds as his sitter first time around, so take care in assessing your prep, dose, and set-setting. Do not use heat or light with LSA containing seeds.

A beautiful, unfolding experience can be had so I wish you well. Smile

So we can put high hopes in hbws Very happy
Hopefully I'll deal with physical suffering well. Will definitely have a sitter. Thumbs up

melotikaci
#11 Posted : 4/22/2017 9:46:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did it. It was very special, extremely interesting and extraordinary. 100% will repeat.
It deserves long and detailed technical review which I'll write soon.
Thanks again to everyoe.

Gone-and-Back
#12 Posted : 4/22/2017 11:10:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Glad to hear you had a good time.

I always found the only way to combat the nausea was to do an extraction and purify it somewhat. Otherwise the other ways I have done it are crushing the seeds and letting it sit in between my gums and lip. I dont swallow anything, including spit, and after about 15 mins spit everything out. Nausea wasnt terrible but it was still there. That was with 5-10 seeds.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

melotikaci
#13 Posted : 4/23/2017 10:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gone-and-Back wrote:
Glad to hear you had a good time.

I always found the only way to combat the nausea was to do an extraction and purify it somewhat. Otherwise the other ways I have done it are crushing the seeds and letting it sit in between my gums and lip. I dont swallow anything, including spit, and after about 15 mins spit everything out. Nausea wasnt terrible but it was still there. That was with 5-10 seeds.

Thanks.
Interesting thing is that I didn't have any nausea at all, zero pain or discomforting effects. I had 8 seeds.
I'll finish a report tomorrow I guess and check it out if you mind.

Sakkadelic
#14 Posted : 4/23/2017 11:10:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful
i am waiting for your report
you just ate the seeds? maybe not all people have these side effects i, i read about others having no side effects like you, for me i am sensitive to this even from lsd i get nausea and strang vasoconstriction

melotikaci
#15 Posted : 4/24/2017 6:22:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
beautiful
i am waiting for your report
you just ate the seeds? maybe not all people have these side effects i, i read about others having no side effects like you, for me i am sensitive to this even from lsd i get nausea and strang vasoconstriction

I crashed them, added peppermint oil drops, added little amount of vodka to cover seeds, let it sit for few minutes, then added enough water to neutralize any taste and after drinking that I ate chocolate ice cream.

melotikaci
#16 Posted : 4/24/2017 9:11:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally I finished it: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=803510&#post803510

I guess I posted it in wrong section, but doesn't really matter Razz