We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian rue extract before spice. Options

Sasquach2112
#1 Posted : 4/19/2017 1:08:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My last few sesssion with dmt i havent been able to go as deep as id like to im sure it has alot to do with my smoking technique. so last night i decided to try some syrian rue extract before.. previously 4 nights ago i smoke aprox 60mg of my rue extract to see what effects it has on its own. I found the experience nice and calming. It also made the harsh weed i mixed it with a lot smoother and easier to hold. I casually smoked my rue extract and as i finished the bowl of rue extract and i noticed trails coning off my hands and then i looking at my spice filled pipe waiting for me i started getting the preflight jitters. The vapor was smooth and on the second hit i could feel it coming on strong. I had heard before that with changa or when mixed with other smoked harmalas it makes the transition to hyperspace slower and smoother. I did not find this to be true. I actually skipped my 3rd/last hit cause i wanted to make sure i put the pipe and torch down in a safe place as my motor skills were definitely effected. The trip was very bright and colorful at one point i felt like iwas in a very bright well lite room i couldnt even tell if my eyes were open or closed i assume closed but i really couldnt tell. I prefer to smoke in a pitch black room with it as quiet as possible. I did like the extended stay in hyoerspace that the rue provided but some points were a little too intense. I could feel i was moving around alot. Im not sure if this is the body load ive heard others refer to but it was slightly unpleasant. At the end as i could feel the dmt slowly wearing off it was coming back in pulses the colors and shapes would fade away then come back in a busrst like a firework explosion. It was a great trip and i felt alot of joy and happiness as i was returning to earth In conclusion im definitely convinced this needs further investigation it was a great trip.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.