We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

Elmo
#1 Posted : 4/18/2017 8:45:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, before I Introduce myself I would like to say, "thank you" for the opertunity to become a member of this group. I feel excited and humbled to be here.

So, a little about myself. I am 49 years of age, have a college education and am well travelled. I am not new to The psychedelic experience but I have been "away" for a while.

My first and only experience with DMT was approximately 15 years ago. I had a very mild and short lived experience consisting of slight changes in my perception of color but more notably every thing became "tribal" in appearance. ( my wife who sat before me became tattooed with tribal marking's and I remember feeling more primitive and connected the earth, or grounded)

A few years ago, I decided to persue the possible of further exploring the experience and started my reasearch. I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this process, as it has given me in-sites into psychology, sociology, bio chemistry. It even lead me to reread "Sidharta".

It appears that the time is aproaching, the universe has provided the ingredients. I will put forth the same positive energies, respect and patience in the extraction process that the universe has given me on my journey thus far.

I would like to thank all those whom have gone before me, those who left the trail of bread crums. It is with an open mind,heart and arms that I embrace any and all support from the members of the nexus.
Steal your face right off your head

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metashaman
#2 Posted : 4/18/2017 10:42:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That is beautiful! Also, it is truly special that you have a partner who is into it enough to be with you for your experiences. (I'd say give her a hug from the universe).

Welcome, I can't see a better put together introduction. Pure, collected. Heck, thank you for sharing. I look forward to seeing what adventures you have to share!

~I met a Shaman
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

twattlehead
#3 Posted : 4/19/2017 6:34:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Elmo. Good intro and I know the feel of following a trail of breadcrumbs too, the feel of the right things being put in my path. Hopefully you find it as comforting and reassuring as I do.

Elmo
#4 Posted : 4/19/2017 10:30:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, for the warm welcome. I look forward to the exchange of ideas that is sure to come. My mantra of late has been, "There is a time for everything & everything in it's time." and it feels extremely appropriate now as I begin what feels like a grand ritual of preparation.

I have ground the root....
Steal your face right off your head

neb
#5 Posted : 4/20/2017 8:20:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Elmo! I am also somewhat new here Smile I liked your introduction
wake 'n breakthrough bebiii