We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My friend, Jack Options

TheOuterRealm
#1 Posted : 4/18/2017 12:48:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Let me start out going back about a month ago.

A friend of mine we'll call jack, was watching drugs inc, and had a small part about DMT on the show. This sparked a memory of curiosity in jack, one that had fizzled out over the years due to being unable to find any in his small town, and unable to extract it with living constraints.

But times had changed, we were all a little older and wiser, and Jack had his own place. Jacks friend steve, is out and about on the festival scene quite a bit, so jack figured if anyone would have it, it'd be him. As luck would have it he did, and after jacks first journey later that night he KNEW he had to learn to extract it himself, although not a breakthrough that first time, jack knew there was something profound there.

Within the week jack had reasearched, and had what he needed to do a STB extract, using nomans tek. Jacks quite familiar growing MJ and mushies to a lesser extent, so attacking an extract while a completely different animal, was no daunting task. Yesterday he got around to performing that tek and is pleased to report his glass dish LITTERED with crystalsVery happy looks great! I will post specifics and yield he gets elsewhere in due time, but only doing 50g of bark he is pleased with the results, he plans to keep it in the freezer a bit longer

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

melotikaci
#2 Posted : 4/18/2017 1:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TheOuterRealm wrote:
Let me start out going back about a month ago.

A friend of mine we'll call jack, was watching drugs inc, and had a small part about DMT on the show. This sparked a memory of curiosity in jack, one that had fizzled out over the years due to being unable to find any in his small town, and unable to extract it with living constraints.

But times had changed, we were all a little older and wiser, and Jack had his own place. Jacks friend steve, is out and about on the festival scene quite a bit, so jack figured if anyone would have it, it'd be him. As luck would have it he did, and after jacks first journey later that night he KNEW he had to learn to extract it himself, although not a breakthrough that first time, jack knew there was something profound there.

Within the week jack had reasearched, and had what he needed to do a STB extract, using nomans tek. Jacks quite familiar growing MJ and mushies to a lesser extent, so attacking an extract while a completely different animal, was no daunting task. Yesterday he got around to performing that tek and is pleased to report his glass dish LITTERED with crystalsVery happy looks great! I will post specifics and yield he gets elsewhere in due time, but only doing 50g of bark he is pleased with the results, he plans to keep it in the freezer a bit longer

No need to speak about yourself in third person Very happy

I'd really like to hear about the yields, though. Keep us updated. Good luck Thumbs up

AcidShard
#3 Posted : 4/18/2017 1:19:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

Extracting your own is the way to go, and the only way of obtaining the magic crystals that this forum condones, so you shouldn't mention trying to "find any in your small town". Bought DMT could also be adulterated with lye or solvents, and extracting is a very rewarding process.

Some light reading for new members.
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

Don't throw away your bark yet either, you can continue doing pulls at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, etc. and still get more, especially with a STB. Were you using Acacia or Mimosa? If you do heated pulls afterwards, you can draw more alkaloid out, but it will probably be more gooey, and need a mini A/B.
Glad to hear your first time is going well, I got a pretty poor yield my first time.
The dish must be dried quickly with a fan, and resist the urge to scrape until they are 100% dry.

I look forward to hearing more- and keep us posted on your extraction and experiences.
See ya laterBig grin

AcidShard

AcidShard
#4 Posted : 4/18/2017 1:20:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At least he's not SWIMming!

melotikaci
#5 Posted : 4/18/2017 2:02:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:

Yeap, Thank Hyperspace!!

entheogenic-gnosis
#6 Posted : 4/18/2017 2:21:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend Jack eats sugar lumps, O what beautiful things he sees.

-eg

TheOuterRealm
#7 Posted : 4/18/2017 6:56:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

AcidShard wrote:

Yea that was the purpose. Glad the third person thing isnt necessary, I had to rephrase my sentences from "I" to "he" a few times there, and wouldn't be able to keep it up too long