We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Lost Nexian Options

Lion-maned.Eagle
#1 Posted : 4/17/2017 7:47:43 PM

Everything you want is on the other side of Fear

Hello fellow Nexians,

Thought it was time to finally register here and contribute as I’ve been reading a lot on this forum for quite a while now. I’ve been interested in psychedelics since my first dose of magic mushrooms which was at the age of 15. It fascinated me how I got this extreme subjective experience nobody believed I had in which I was confronted with the insane (useless) amounts of weed smoked, my stagnation in school because of that and my lack of appreciation to my family. After that I decided to change some things around and therefore recognized the potential of these substances on a very early age. So here I am 10 years later (I am 25 now) with lots of experience, bad ones, good ones, tough ones and amazingly beautiful ones, a lot wiser but still eager to learn.

Last week a d*tch broadcasting organization planned to smoke DMT in a new episode. They were going to this anyway so I figured it would be best to get involved to make sure they would use it in the right set & setting, right dosage and proper way using the GVG etc. Even though I know it is best to keep it quiet, I’m glad it all went very well. I hope you guys are also satisfied with the result (goo.gl/TvCkkh).

I work in Drug Education / Harm Reduction and Marketing / Communications. I write, I design & I rap as creative outlet. I also play the Shamanic Drum and the Jaw’s Harp. I meditate and practice mindfulness. I love raving, tripping and traveling. Psytrance / Goa parties are my favorite but I am really flexible and like to explore different music styles including their specifically chosen substances.

I read a lot of books about shamanism, symbols, psychology, entheogens, drugs, entrepreneurship and marketing. I have no particular religion although I do study all of the scriptures out of genuine interest. In my personal opinion, a lot can be traced back to the psychedelic experience and I guess my own experiences are the closest I’ve been to a divine power. The Law of One (Ra Material) is what resonated the most of everything I’ve read up until now. I also work a lot with crystals and firmly belief in their balancing power.

I am enthusiastic to join your world of collectively exploring hyperspace and mapping out these fascinating states of mind.

Bless

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

GuruD
#2 Posted : 4/19/2017 2:09:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nice avatar man.

I really dig the picture.
Yew ken knot mayk mi knull bee kuhz eye am gohd sew kyndli phuhk awf withe yor knahtzee skair taktiks

Metashaman
#3 Posted : 4/19/2017 3:31:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I work in Drug Education / Harm Reduction and Marketing / Communications. I write, I design & I rap as creative outlet. I also play the Shamanic Drum and the Jaw’s Harp. I meditate and practice mindfulness. I love raving, tripping and traveling. Psytrance / Goa parties are my favorite but I am really flexible and like to explore different music styles including their specifically chosen substances.

I read a lot of books about shamanism, symbols, psychology, entheogens, drugs, entrepreneurship and marketing. I have no particular religion although I do study all of the scriptures out of genuine interest. In my personal opinion, a lot can be traced back to the psychedelic experience and I guess my own experiences are the closest I’ve been to a divine power. The Law of One (Ra Material) is what resonated the most of everything I’ve read up until now. I also work a lot with crystals and firmly belief in their balancing power.

I am enthusiastic to join your world of collectively exploring hyperspace and mapping out these fascinating states of mind.

Bless

I envy your position, getting to help others on a daily basis. You are beautiful man. Welcome and add to the knowledge base... I am sure the Guru's hands are tired from all their typing Smile.

Welcome!

~I met a Shaman

Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.