We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Long time visitor Options

Tele_J
#1 Posted : 4/16/2017 4:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening everyone,

I have been coming to the nexus for probably the last 2 years or so, when I first started to really get into psychedelics. I have learned so much from this place, and am truly eager to learn more in the near future. I have always been curious about DMT, but never came across any so it was never something that truly seemed in reach. I started experimenting with psychedelics when I was about 17 (I am currently 21). About a month ago I performed my very first extraction using one of the teks that I found on the Nexus, and it has been truly life changing. It has opened up an entire new world to me, and it has helped me to realize my faults and what I need to change in my life in order to be truly happy. I have started to surround myself with only people that have positive mindsets, and have begun to try and distance myself from the many close-minded people that I was previously letting consume my life.

To sum it all up, I am eager to be a part of this community. I am not the most knowledgeable, but I am putting forth the effort to learn. I hit a low point in my life a couple months ago, and this is where psychedelics really helped me to get out of it. It's still a work in progress, but I have faith that I will soon be where I want to be in life.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/16/2017 9:22:16 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

The Nexus is truly a great place to be, with lots of knowledgeable and friendly people floating around. Learn, share, expand! Enjoy your time here and may you find whatever it is you are seeking!

PEACE
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 4/17/2017 3:54:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow in this community, I look forward your future posts.

-eg