We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HypnoFlo here nice to meet yall Options

HypnoFlo
#1 Posted : 4/15/2017 3:58:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone, im so glad to finally get a profile on here. Im a long time journey man of the psychedelic fronts. I have tried just about all things of the kind but by far my favorites are eye drop acid and DMT. i like experimenting with things to try and get deeper while filming and logging my trips. I am also a raver and a glover (look it up if you've nvr heard of gloving) so i definitely live the PLUR life. im always around to talk and share life experiences with anyone who wants. hope to get to know alot of people Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TwennyBux
#2 Posted : 4/17/2017 2:06:35 AM

Psychonautical engineer

Welcome HypnoFlo! Cant say i have ever heard of gloving lol might need to hit up the old google machineBig grin
“Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behaviour and information processing. They open you up to the possibility that everything you know is wrong.”
– Terence McKenna

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 4/17/2017 3:13:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In the middle to late 90s the rave scene had embraced Terrence McKenna, and then when PIHKAL/TIHKAL were published by shulgin the rave scene seemed to incorporate many of the novel substances which were mentioned in shulgin's books. There are parts of that scene which I actually enjoy.

Eye drop LSD? like placing LSD into your eye? What's that like? Why not just place the LSD in your mouth?

Is a "Glover" one of those people with glowing finger-tip gloves?

-eg