We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My 1st DMT session Options

AlchemicalGnostic
#1 Posted : 4/12/2017 3:39:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I had this session about 12 months ago and its still my most memorable experience yet.
I'm unsure about the dose, didn't have a scale at the time. Id say it was 50-60mg.
I used my dap rig to vape the spice. Heated it with a torch and waited a good minute to ensure the heat was optimal for vaping.
I inhaled all the vapor in one breath and I instantly fell back as I go into the trip.
I am shooting up a wormhole feeling all sorts of deja vu feelings, remembering who I truly am. I was shedding my body and reconnecting with the All.
At the end of the wormhole, right before I broke through the veil, there was an orange and green room to my right. I was on a hyperspace elevator and This room wasn't my drop. It was an empty room with orange and green walls and I was able to see all dimensions of this room even though I wasn't in it. It reminded me of a tesseract.
I broke through into a white void. I was experiencing nothing and everything at the same time.
After being in the void for some time this colorful black vortex pops out of my feild of view, spiraling towards me and consumes me. I then come back to my body instantly in complete shock. When I came back it looked like my living room was floating, spinning above my head upside down at a fixed point. Maybe I was nose diving back into my body and was seeing my living room from above?

This trip completely changed my perspective of reality.
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/13/2017 12:20:56 AM

Come what may

Sounds like a good time!

Questioning reality is examining life. Looking for something more. A new perspective. Sometimes I feel like a child after an eye opening experience as you described. Looking at the world anew.

Thanks for sharing your experience!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

AlchemicalGnostic
#3 Posted : 4/15/2017 2:25:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for reading!Smile

DmnStr8 wrote:
Sometimes I feel like a child after an eye opening experience as you described. Looking at the world anew.

Yes, I see it like dying and reincarnating back into your own body.
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 4/15/2017 4:23:20 AM

Come what may

AlchemicalGnostic wrote:
Thanks for reading!Smile

DmnStr8 wrote:
Sometimes I feel like a child after an eye opening experience as you described. Looking at the world anew.

Yes, I see it like dying and reincarnating back into your own body.

Very much so! Can we move on and not take all the baggage from our old lives? Dying and born anew. A new self. A new way. A new path. I think it a choice. A choice in perception. Can we allow the old perceptions to die? I think about this after a trip often.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Soulocybin
#5 Posted : 4/15/2017 5:19:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome man and a recent Psilohuasca trip has changed my perception of reality as well.

AlchemicalGnostic
#6 Posted : 4/15/2017 7:33:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Man I've never mixed an maoi with mushrooms. Sounds too intense. haha

What dosage of mushrooms and harmalas did you do?

AlchemicalGnostic
#7 Posted : 4/15/2017 9:58:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:

Very much so! Can we move on and not take all the baggage from our old lives? Dying and born anew. A new self. A new way. A new path. I think it a choice. A choice in perception. Can we allow the old perceptions to die? I think about this after a trip often.

https://youtu.be/VgXkYGYNxHk
Here is an interesting video of just that.
It says if you focus inward on your pineal gland at the transition of life to death one can obtain his memories in the next life.

These are a translation of the Emerald Tablets by Thoth. He was supposively the king of Atlantis and in the first couple tablets he explains that when Atlantis was flooded he flew over to Egypt or Khem (Khem is chemistry and is also what ancient Egypt was referred to.) on a space ship and helped build the pyramids of giza. He also states that he buries his space ship under a marker of a Lion. The sphinx is the perfect fit to that. This is also interesting because a lot of the sphinx still remains undiscovered.

I would definitely give the Emerald Tablets a listen if you get a chance. The link I posted has a collection of the whole thing

Metashaman
#8 Posted : 4/19/2017 3:07:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:

Part of a shared theme between myself and others comparing notes was "release the hate, anger and fear". The end universal love has no place for those.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.