We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trip Report Options

bionecrosis
#1 Posted : 4/12/2017 12:58:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok,this will be my first trip report and I hope will do it well.
Previous psyhidelic expiriences: 15 dmt trips 1 nbome trip and 5 lsd trips.Had consumed a lot of hard drugs but stopped them long time ago.Smoking weed regulary 20 year.
Today I ginaly get some DMT.Durant he day I smoked 2 times pot.And befor Itske the DMT I become very nervious and my blood presure went to 150/80.I took some water and relaxed.I took some garlic and weited 30min.My pression went at 120/60.Wanted to seprate 1/8 from the 400mg I recieved.I don't have scale so I eye balled and charged in my "meth pipe"Probably less than 50mg.Took 4 or 5 hits with the flame too far from the pipe and probably some of the liquid went lost inside the tube of the pipe.Disapointed at this moment I didn't have any CEV,just little desortion with the OEV but nothing close to the enter in the dmt word.I decided to take one more time this time I sbold have inside the pipe like 75mg of full white dmt xtal.Took like second hit and felt the entering in the dmt word,that feeling of "be"  again there.Closed my eyes and let it go,there wasn't any body loads and the respirations was slowly and ejoyable.First after the COV started to grow I found miself in a room or some place where I was with something/someone (probably female),I was feeling his presencs and I was under his orders.He wasn't agresiv but there was some bad feeling I didnt liked it,because he was like obligating me or  just say he was the dominant and I coudn't trust him.Anyway didn't have any problem and went amazing.We started observig there a big  greenhouses or crystal vitrines with human bodyies and human parts inside.It was like in museum where they was presenting to use those human parts.There wasn't scary but the nature they were made from,gived strange feeling.All the time I had the feeling that it was something like eximination releated with human beens.Examination from some other power or some other creatures.The entity with me was just their representative.The entity just was observing in silently and taking somethig like notes or taking desicions.But those notes/desicions was taken after he see my reaction and my point of view for the boddies.The entite didnt trust me until he was sure he take the note,do it and we go to the next body.After that when I was fine of those,I was permited to pass in another room.There was a female.We stand one infront of other but coudn't see the eyes and the face of her.Instead he started showing me something,I don't remember exactly wat was the things but they was like random objects.The gamas and the colors of those was beyond any existing color in the real life there was new colors that I never coud imagine outside this.At the point when u think it can't go further,it was showing me 100x more intensity and beauty.The black become so luxory looking something that if I coud stop and rest there will do it for shure.Red/blue pill.For shure.When I started to feel that the trip is comming down.I was somehow be able with my respiration to rest in the trip and control the comedow ,but wasn't  easy task.So at the moment when I decided I just let it go down and agai  control the comedown.Anyway wasn't something intense or very sliritual but the colors was amazin,but the trip restonly few minutes.Anyway this gave me the trust to do it next time pharmacuasca with dose 375mg MAOI Moclobemide(100% enzyme inhibited)With 200mg NN-DMT.Will make report again.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

bionecrosis
#2 Posted : 4/12/2017 11:25:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Actualy if we don't think in the part that DMT is actualy a drug that we like a lot,with hypotesis of something beyond reality;yestaday I think my trip was releated directly with my body chemistry or somemind of somocontrol and the trip changing dependihg this sircunstsncias in my body.Thats why I could manage to prolong it or have that feeling.Any hypotesis what should be?

BScoutII
#3 Posted : 4/13/2017 12:04:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I read on here somewhere that max Moclobemide would be 300 milligrams. And it seems 175 milligrams of dmt would be excessive. I've only goofed around with ingesting it a couple times but I have had strong experiences with 200/30 ratios.