CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB Q Options
 
pfxtc
#1 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:03:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 68
Joined: 15-Mar-2009
Last visit: 12-Jul-2018
I came across a tek that says to use 100 grams MHRB. I'm aware that using over 250 grams in STB can be wasteful, but don't have the time to properly do an A/B. If one wanted had more then 100 grams, and they wanted to use say 200, would they just double the values of everything else in the extraction accordingly? Thanks.
 

with a seemingly autonomous entity after taking DMT?
 
Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:18:07 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Posts: 4629
Joined: 02-Jun-2008
Last visit: 21-Jun-2018
pfxtc wrote:
I came across a tek that says to use 100 grams MHRB. I'm aware that using over 250 grams in STB can be wasteful, but don't have the time to properly do an A/B. If one wanted had more then 100 grams, and they wanted to use say 200, would they just double the values of everything else in the extraction accordingly? Thanks.

Wasteful in what sense?!?
Lye?

If you cannot find more lye or if you don't have enough time for A/B then you shouldn't be extracting in the first place. Alternatively you should extract a smaller amount of MHRB, according to the amount of lye you've got. Or, ask directly, like Q: "would 100g of lye be fine for do for 300g of MHRB in "2 litres of water?". A:"yes they would"

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

 
pfxtc
#3 Posted : 11/1/2009 7:21:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 68
Joined: 15-Mar-2009
Last visit: 12-Jul-2018
Infundibulum wrote:
pfxtc wrote:
I came across a tek that says to use 100 grams MHRB. I'm aware that using over 250 grams in STB can be wasteful, but don't have the time to properly do an A/B. If one wanted had more then 100 grams, and they wanted to use say 200, would they just double the values of everything else in the extraction accordingly? Thanks.

Wasteful in what sense?!?
Lye?

If you cannot find more lye or if you don't have enough time for A/B then you shouldn't be extracting in the first place. Alternatively you should extract a smaller amount of MHRB, according to the amount of lye you've got. Or, ask directly, like Q: "would 100g of lye be fine for do for 300g of MHRB in "2 litres of water?". A:"yes they would"


When did I say anything about lye?

Wasteful in the sense that the naphtha won't be able to pull out all of the valuables if that much MHRB is used. What I'm asking is, if you took a tek. that said specifically to use 100 grams and X amount of water and X amount of whatever else, and you simply multiplied everything by 2 or whatever, would it most likely still come out as desired? I'm gonna go with common sense and assume yes, but I just wanted to ask here first.
 
ismokecrystals
#4 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 316
Joined: 13-Apr-2009
Last visit: 28-May-2012
Not quite sure what you are asking but larger scale operations aren't wasteful. I'd probably still have a ton of bark left if I didn't do large extractions.
 
Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:12:58 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Posts: 4629
Joined: 02-Jun-2008
Last visit: 21-Jun-2018
pfxtc wrote:
When did I say anything about lye?

Wasteful in the sense that the naphtha won't be able to pull out all of the valuables if that much MHRB is used. What I'm asking is, if you took a tek. that said specifically to use 100 grams and X amount of water and X amount of whatever else, and you simply multiplied everything by 2 or whatever, would it most likely still come out as desired? I'm gonna go with common sense and assume yes, but I just wanted to ask here first.

Sure you didn't say anything about lye (my wrong assumption) but you didn't specify on the nature on the "wastefuleness".

As for the question, no it is not wasteful, you'll just need to do more more pulls (or use more solvent per pull) to get what's in there!


Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

 
pfxtc
#6 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:44:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 68
Joined: 15-Mar-2009
Last visit: 12-Jul-2018
Ok thank you, sorry if I came off harsh - it wasn't intended Smile
 
Infundibulum
#7 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:48:19 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Posts: 4629
Joined: 02-Jun-2008
Last visit: 21-Jun-2018
No probs!Very happy Very happy

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.017 seconds.