We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Me Options

Superdmt
#1 Posted : 4/10/2017 4:07:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this is a story that happened to swim when swim was only a child he had much difficulty focusing on school and still does to an extent. swim would always do bad every year in middle school and it didn't seem to matter mainly because of things like no child left behind where it seemed that every child would get passed along no matter what the grades were. after a while swim started to notice for swim-self that the focus was irregular around the age of 15. swim started to create a routine so that swim could succeed in school. swim was exercising every day in order to create a normal sleep pattern so that early morning class wouldn't be difficult and so focus would be optimal. this seemed to work for only a couple of days then swim would be distracted by severe depression as swims parents went through a very traumatizing divorce aside from having a long family line that has been diagnosed with chronic depression. Swim was determined to not let his mind get the better of swim-self so swim resorted to self-medicating with cannabis. throughout high school swim never participated in any clubs or group activities but did always get good grades from 10th grade to graduation. when swim started college everything seemed fine at first but then swim noticed that self-medicating with cannabis was still improving mental energy in class but when it came to doing homework and online assigned work, swim simply did not have the energy to complete them and would always fall asleep before they were completed or some sort of procrastination would be involved. suddenly swim encountered a source that will not be mentioned of LSD. this seemed to stimulated swim in all of the right ways and shortly after experiencing ego-death at a very high dose, swim knew his flaws after this. swim soon started to microdose and it was like magic because it was working! only i wasnt lethargic and tired. with so much clean energy swim soon started to excel in thing swim could only dream of (Math lol). after awhile swim noticed that because of swim's severe depression swim could not shake the feeling of sadness on days that swim would not microdose (swim micro dosed 2-3days apart). so swim did what swim knew, research the problem. soon swim found that lsd was not the only psychedelic that could be micro dosed and then swim was soon on the search for something that swim could do when the lsd tolerance was resetting. swim saw that Dmt had a very sort half-life and decided to give it a try. Swim brokethrough smoking 20mg of dmt and flew off in this estranged world called venus-6 were life was perfected and no one ever died. everyone was young and no one knew the concept of age. these alien lifeforms amazed swim as swim is an aspiring astrophysist. the afterfglow swim obtained was sufficient enough to get through 2 days. this became the routine, day 1 microdose, day 2 nothing, day 3 smoke dmt and day 4 microdose again. this worked for swim and still is working. swim would love to join the community inorder to educate swim-self about the wonders of psycadelics. Smile thank you for reading!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/10/2017 4:20:23 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Hello, welcome to the Nexus!

A couple of quick tips: First, there is no need to swim on the Nexus because the water is shallow here and it does not provide any legal protection. Secondly, breaking your text up into paragraphs will make it more reader friendly and easier on the eyes!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 4/10/2017 3:12:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Superdmt wrote:
this is a story that happened to swim when swim was only a child he had much difficulty focusing on school and still does to an extent. swim would always do bad every year in middle school and it didn't seem to matter mainly because of things like no child left behind where it seemed that every child would get passed along no matter what the grades were. after a while swim started to notice for swim-self that the focus was irregular around the age of 15. swim started to create a routine so that swim could succeed in school. swim was exercising every day in order to create a normal sleep pattern so that early morning class wouldn't be difficult and so focus would be optimal. this seemed to work for only a couple of days then swim would be distracted by severe depression as swims parents went through a very traumatizing divorce aside from having a long family line that has been diagnosed with chronic depression. Swim was determined to not let his mind get the better of swim-self so swim resorted to self-medicating with cannabis. throughout high school swim never participated in any clubs or group activities but did always get good grades from 10th grade to graduation. when swim started college everything seemed fine at first but then swim noticed that self-medicating with cannabis was still improving mental energy in class but when it came to doing homework and online assigned work, swim simply did not have the energy to complete them and would always fall asleep before they were completed or some sort of procrastination would be involved. suddenly swim encountered a source that will not be mentioned of LSD. this seemed to stimulated swim in all of the right ways and shortly after experiencing ego-death at a very high dose, swim knew his flaws after this. swim soon started to microdose and it was like magic because it was working! only i wasnt lethargic and tired. with so much clean energy swim soon started to excel in thing swim could only dream of (Math lol). after awhile swim noticed that because of swim's severe depression swim could not shake the feeling of sadness on days that swim would not microdose (swim micro dosed 2-3days apart). so swim did what swim knew, research the problem. soon swim found that lsd was not the only psychedelic that could be micro dosed and then swim was soon on the search for something that swim could do when the lsd tolerance was resetting. swim saw that Dmt had a very sort half-life and decided to give it a try. Swim brokethrough smoking 20mg of dmt and flew off in this estranged world called venus-6 were life was perfected and no one ever died. everyone was young and no one knew the concept of age. these alien lifeforms amazed swim as swim is an aspiring astrophysist. the afterfglow swim obtained was sufficient enough to get through 2 days. this became the routine, day 1 microdose, day 2 nothing, day 3 smoke dmt and day 4 microdose again. this worked for swim and still is working. swim would love to join the community inorder to educate swim-self about the wonders of psycadelics. Smile thank you for reading!

I don't mean to sound like a pompous nerd, but proper punctuation and spelling really help, we all make mistakes, which is fine, but misspelling "psychedelic" takes some credibility from the post. Also, as was mentioned, if you section up your text it makes it much more reader friendly.

Any way, very interesting stuff, I hope to see more of your posts in the future.

-eg

Superdmt
#4 Posted : 4/11/2017 6:17:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea there is a couple of errors but it was mainly because I wrote this extremely high around 3am. Not ideal but it seemed like a fun thing to do in-order to bring out more of my experiences. I believe I should spell check it after I come down next time to not make a fool of myself lol. Anyways thanks again for reading cx

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 4/11/2017 3:10:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Superdmt wrote:
Yea there is a couple of errors but it was mainly because I wrote this extremely high around 3am. Not ideal but it seemed like a fun thing to do in-order to bring out more of my experiences. I believe I should spell check it after I come down next time to not make a fool of myself lol. Anyways thanks again for reading cx

I have similar issues, I had to edit a version of a particular experience report many times over a long period of time before it was acceptable.

Insuring that your posts are well written contributes to the over all quality of this site as a whole, and ultimately it's worth the extra effort.

-eg

Invoker
#6 Posted : 4/11/2017 6:20:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:

A couple of quick tips: First, there is no need to swim on the Nexus because the water is shallow here and it does not provide any legal protection.

Could you please elaborate a little on that? Is it really dangerous to post here? Were there any cases?

As to your DMT trip Superdmt, according to buddhist cosmology, if someone believes in it, it seems like maybe you've visited one of heavenly realms. It's just one of many ways of possible interpretations of such experiences I guess.
And hi! Smile

Best regards!

Incal
#7 Posted : 4/11/2017 6:21:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing Superdmt and welcome. I know you are discussing microdosing and then how a breakthrough showed you something that helped explain your field of study.

As a non science (law) graduate a breakthrough I had seemed to to show how everything was created from nothing from a singularity and then automatically energy filled in exactly where it had to go. But my math is poor! So just watched the universe unfold in impossible ways with no analysis on my part.

This is just a long preamble to a question. If people are studying dimensions etc do many of your peers also use psyches to experience what otherwise is an equation or paper or can you not safely raise the issue?

Bicycle day coming up soon and may be an ice breaker to discuss psyches and maybe relate this to your studies (even if you don't want to come out fully!)

Apologies for sidetracking your thread but I'm curious.

TGO
#8 Posted : 4/11/2017 7:52:08 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Invoker wrote:
The Grateful One wrote:

A couple of quick tips: First, there is no need to swim on the Nexus because the water is shallow here and it does not provide any legal protection.

Could you please elaborate a little on that? Is it really dangerous to post here? Were there any cases?

No, it is not dangerous to post on the Nexus. SWIM stands for "someone who isn't me" and some people believe that this acronym would hold up and save them in court if they ever got into trouble with the law. When I said the water was shallow, I was referring to how people don't typically swim in shallow water. IMO, using swim muddies up the posts. You can read more about it here:

Stop SWIMMING

Don't get me wrong, people can swim if they want to but ultimately it is unnecessary.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Invoker
#9 Posted : 4/11/2017 9:14:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the answer Smile

Personally I also think that all this "SWIM" stuff just makes things harder to read and spreads more paranoia among such communities than actual protection.