We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Possibly Lethal Interaction But Not Sure Options

TheCaterpillar
#1 Posted : 4/8/2017 1:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone it's been a while since I posted anything. Anyway since last posting here I have now tried mescaline 4-ACO-DMT MDMA bufotenin and 5-MEO-DMT. Anyway I actually really like mescaline and I like 4-ACO-DMT but I really like to combine it with Syrian rue to get it lasting longer and kicking my ass harder. Last Monday I took a good dose of mescaline with about 2.5mg of LSA it was actually the most interesting trip of my life however my trips with 4-ACO and mushrooms have been stronger but I really like mescaline.
So I was thinking about trying mescaline Syrian rue and 4-ACO-DMT all together but was worried that the mescaline and Syrian rue might kill me. I tried 28 grams dry of San Pedro chips with a good dose or rue once but I recently switched to a new cactus from Bolivia called achuma the 28 dry grams I ate had me tripping as hard by the 4th hour as the San Pedro and rue while peaking. It completely changed my attitude towards mescaline the San Pedro was so weak I didn't think I would like mescaline or I thought it was not really strong so didn't enjoy it much.
Anyway I know this cacti is to potent to combine with Syrian rue but I can't get the 4-ACO-DMT to sync with the mescaline without it unless I did it with 6 hours left. I was wondering if it's safe to eat the rue after purging the cactus and feeling the effects. Like 3 hours after eating the cactus do the rue and like 20mg of 4-ACO-DMT. I once did 40mg of 4-ACO with Syrian rue and what I liked was it slows down time like mushrooms. I would love if time slowed down on mescaline it would make the experience much more my level instead of the regular experience (I didn't find it that trippy compared to my other trips still amazing but not the strongest or furthest I have gotten from reality). Anyone know if it's safe to dose harmalas after mescaline instead of before it?
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 4/8/2017 5:32:45 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

The phenethylamine alkaloids present in cactus are broken down by MAO-B and harmalas/rue are largely inhibitors of MAO-A so dangerous interactions are unlikely. Many members here have combined cactus and harmalas without problems. Everyone is different though, and it's always wise to work up carefully with understudied combinations.

I'm less concerned about interactions than about dosages, 40 mg of 4-AcO-DMT + Syrian Rue! That's certainly not a light dose. As you've already noted, the Bridgesii is quite a strong medicine on it's own. When it comes to these combinations/synergies 1+1 often times equals out to 5 as they interact in unexpected ways.

You know yourself best so do what is right for you, but I'd advise considering working your way up moar methodically rathing than plunging into combining heavy doses of multiple substances. You can always take moar after the fact, you can't take less.

Be safe and haapi trails. Smile
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

TheCaterpillar
#3 Posted : 4/9/2017 1:29:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really liked the 40mg dose but it was so strong my arms and legs started shaking uncontrollably while I was peaking. I had also smoked multiple joints (I used the raw king size with a filter) so I was really stoned as well. I also had eaten a edible around 100mg of THC per cookie and I only had one.
I don't know why I started shaking uncontrollably but recently its been happing from everything. It was just as bad with mescaline and LSA and two days ago it even happened from BHO I had a few fat dabs and all the sudden my hands where trembling. I wonder if I fucked up my brain somehow like my brains telling my arms and legs to do that stuff for some reason.
I used to smoke K2 spice and have tried all sorts of strange drugs so who knows why it happens but its not really dangerous just kind of scary when I cant stop shaking.
But I might end up going with Harmine HCL to avoid any nasty reactions from the Peganum Harmala plants full alkaloids cause this is just isolated harmine and nothing else.
Also on a note I have been thinking about my trip a lot and found out I did it on the same day Terence McKenna died I didn't mean to and found out yesterday it was the same day Shocked . I had originally planed to eat a couple Amanita pantherina caps (have a good amount Big grin ) before peaking on the combination but ended up getting really stoned from some weed and took a shower. While in the shower I saw a shadow figure on the wall and when I looked closer I could see it was a man with a staff and a long beard. At first I thought this was God but he slamed his staff down and all the suddon the water coming out of the shower appeared to split in two directions. I think I saw Moses he was being like my spitit guide or something.
Then I started seeing shadow mushrooms they would grow and then the spores would flow and more mushrooms would appear until the whole bathroom was covered in shadow mushrooms. They looked like Amanitas because of the lumps on the caps so I took it as a sine from God/Moses that I shouldn't eat them. I was worried about them interacting with the LSA I thought my arms and legs where going to fall off or something.
Looking back I wonder if it was Terence McKenna showing me the Amanitas because he died from brain cancer I wonder if Amanitas where what caused it Crying or very sad . No way to prove it but I have a hunch that's what did him in I haven't eaten amanitas since. But I read one of the last places he visited before his death was Hawaii and the LSA I took was from a Hawaiian strain of Argyreia nervosa I wonder if he was trying to warn me off the dangers of Amanita.

Or mabey I was just tripping.

Mod wrote:
Edited by moderator. No discussion of buying/selling/sourcing.
Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another
Right now

bionecrosis
#4 Posted : 4/14/2017 12:55:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had abused many hards drugs the bad way.Nothing was that scarry like my 4-aco-dmt.First of all I didnt took it with any MAOi but it worked strong.I was sick wigh little temperature and problems in the chest,nothing big was recuperating.First day I toom 75-80mg as my first try on the substances.15 min lated he effect comes.Was t nasty efect not that strong or neer overhelming nothing just dasy alot and wih some inteospectical feeling with sligt visual distortions.The temperature didnt let me enjoy it.Second day took like 70 mg and gwt beter expirience since I didn't had that mutch temperature.Third nigt I took the rest of the 200mg bag.His time tbe things become bad.The tendons of my neck started to cramp slowly but at tbis point I knew that I can't stop it.When it went stronger I get afraid but keep my reaction on point,went to bath infront of the mirrow and I realised that I had closed my visions to look
or to see thrue the objects like 0.5cm deeper,and culd't come back as usualy and this was provocing more intense cramp in the neck.I was rety shure thst this can be the end.With final vigour I washed my face with water and with watering my right eye I saw a nazi cruz comming from away.It came closer swirling and when touched me(my eye) I was free and able to relax my mouscols on tbe neck,slowly start to come down from this situation.