We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
afraid to breakthrough but ready Options

indianyogi
#1 Posted : 4/4/2017 9:52:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hello amigos,

I am ready to break through on dmt for the first time. But it's annoying that I hear voices saying "you lose" all the time, and in that kind of mind state how could i go into a powerful and sudden entheogenic experience? What can I do to prepare? Am I ready to face the multidimensional spider monster? Will I be able to get past the lady full of snakes? What if it's not all that it's cracked up to be? Will I gain spiritual wisdom and insight? Will it help to transform my consciousness and elevate me to a higher plane? Thanks for the help and have a nice day

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Heavin
#2 Posted : 4/4/2017 10:05:31 PM

To be loving strengthens us because it is hard, therefore, being hateful weakens us because it is easy.

Hi indianyogi. What do you mean exactly? When you say:

indianyogi wrote:
I hear voices saying "you lose" all the time

indianyogi
#3 Posted : 4/4/2017 10:14:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi, Heavin

What I mean is that constantly throughout the day, I hear an annoying voice saying "you lose, I win" and it's frustrating beyond belief. Its like a mosquito buzzing around me saying these things in my year. I don't know what to do about this besides win.

Heavin
#4 Posted : 4/5/2017 12:33:30 AM

To be loving strengthens us because it is hard, therefore, being hateful weakens us because it is easy.

indianyogi wrote:
hi, Heavin

What I mean is that constantly throughout the day, I hear an annoying voice saying "you lose, I win" and it's frustrating beyond belief. Its like a mosquito buzzing around me saying these things in my year. I don't know what to do about this besides win.

Is this self-inflicted negativity, or is the voice out of your control?

indianyogi
#5 Posted : 4/5/2017 2:19:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your concern of my situation. The voice seems out of my control for the most part, yes. And i think it's coming from an external source, not from within. And its very hard to ignore, which makes it even worse. I'm not sure what to do about this. It doesn't seem like simple schizophrenia; I perceive it as hostile external forces. Nothing helps, either. I'm not sure what to do about this. But I really want to try with dmt again, because if I don't then I'll never know what I could have experienced or how I could have transformed my consciousness for the better, etc. Thanks again for asking and I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this, and yet still want to try dmt again as I have a decent amount left still and don't want it to go to waste.

SnozzleBerry
#6 Posted : 4/5/2017 6:03:29 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Please stop

If you are hearing voices that you cannot control I would advise that you stay away from psychedelic and other psychoactive compounds. Please seek help from a mental healthcare professional as soon as possible and proceed accordingly. Do not attempt to self-diagnose. It sounds like you have concerns relating to these voices and should see a medical professional accordingly.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ymer
#7 Posted : 4/5/2017 6:16:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

indianyogi, the voices that you are hearing is concering, I would seek help from a professional which can work it out with you and keep your distance from psychedelics while you work it out.

Also find a therapist that doesn't outright prescribe antipsychotics for what you are experiencing, do research and look for different opinions and help.

symbolic
#8 Posted : 4/5/2017 7:52:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The voices you are talking about sound very worrying to me. You should definitely seek professional help and not take any psychedelics! If you can't stop thinking about DMT (or psychedelics in general), just know that it will still be in this world when you are ready for it. Personally, if I catch myself somehow forcing the whole situation while being too anxious to do it, I stop. When the right time comes, you'll know it!

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 4/5/2017 11:24:12 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

^ ^^ All the medical advice is fair enough, it does sound like you're better off leaving psychedelics alone at the moment.

Is this an actual auditory hallucination of a voice, or merely your inner voice - which itself can be bad enough if it repeats negative programs?

A trick springs to mind: Can you, Indianyogi, identify with the 'I win' aspect of the voice and make it your own? After all, to yourself you are surely 'I', are you not? And furthermore, why should it matter if you 'win' or 'lose'? There must be some root to this situation.

One final question - are you looking after yourself properly (diet, sleep, exercise, etc.)?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

indianyogi
#10 Posted : 4/6/2017 5:00:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Please stop

If you are hearing voices that you cannot control I would advise that you stay away from psychedelic and other psychoactive compounds. Please seek help from a mental healthcare professional as soon as possible and proceed accordingly. Do not attempt to self-diagnose. It sounds like you have concerns relating to these voices and should see a medical professional accordingly.

Hi and while I appreciate your concern, this post sounds exactly like a commercial from the pharmaceutical company heard on the radio in these Orwellian times we are living in.

I'm already on medication; that doesn't solve the problem at all. It simply REPRESSES and BURIES the problems that I have, which get stuffed further into my subconscious and unconscious, unable to be dealt with, making me crazier.

I have been drugged enough by the government. I don't need more of it, and more "advice" to continue down the same path. But still I appreciate your concern, thanks.

SnozzleBerry
#11 Posted : 4/6/2017 9:04:48 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

indianyogi wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
Please stop

Hi and while I appreciate your concern, this post sounds exactly like a commercial from the pharmaceutical company heard on the radio in these Orwellian times we are living in.

I'm already on medication; that doesn't solve the problem at all. It simply REPRESSES and BURIES the problems that I have, which get stuffed further into my subconscious and unconscious, unable to be dealt with, making me crazier.

I have been drugged enough by the government. I don't need more of it, and more "advice" to continue down the same path. But still I appreciate your concern, thanks.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but you clearly have acute problems that are likely to be exacerbated by the use of psychedelics, especially those as potent and ontologically challenging as DMT.

Please review the health and safety section of the wiki

I will be moving you to the harm reduction section of the forum to limit the potential for harm coming from this dialogue.

WikiAttitudeFAQ
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Acharya
#12 Posted : 4/6/2017 10:16:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

indianyogi wrote:
hello amigos,

I am ready to break through on dmt for the first time. But it's annoying that I hear voices saying "you lose" all the time, and in that kind of mind state how could i go into a powerful and sudden entheogenic experience? What can I do to prepare? Am I ready to face the multidimensional spider monster? Will I be able to get past the lady full of snakes? What if it's not all that it's cracked up to be? Will I gain spiritual wisdom and insight? Will it help to transform my consciousness and elevate me to a higher plane? Thanks for the help and have a nice day

You're not ready.

You're talking about it like it's a video game and your mission is "getting past" characters.

You're not ready.

Acharya
#13 Posted : 4/6/2017 10:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Please stop

He's not hearing voices, it's his own internal monologue that's out of control.

If you can't control your inner thoughts at a basic level, you should first get your shit together enough to control your inner monologue so it doesn't drive you crazy. Insomniacs have that same problem.

But I wouldn't recommend doctors, just get your shit together, run 5 miles or something, do some dead-lifts, take care of your body and mind.

Maybe he's just messing with us.. that's always a possibility, one of many others.

SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 4/7/2017 1:44:15 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Acharya wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
Please stop

Not only do you NOT know this, you have NO way of knowing this. As the OP stated:

Quote:

This statement indicates that there are serious issues present here and we have a strict policy of not allowing general members to play doctor, even if their sage advice is as helpful as "just get your shit together."

This isn't up for debate.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
גם זה יעבור

entheogenic-gnosis
#15 Posted : 4/7/2017 3:05:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you have mental health issues and are on medications I would proceed with extreme caution with any psychoactives, or avoid them all together, though this is just my opinion. These entheogens can actually exacerbate many mental health conditions, so at the very least use extreme caution and do as much research as you can...or reconsider your decision to explore these compounds.

Nobody can tell you if you are "ready" or not, I honestly don't think anybody is ever "ready", but if people are advising you to be cautious and to deeply examine your situation, I would take it as good advice. The Entheogenic experience will always be there, there is no rush.

-eg

TheOuterRealm
#16 Posted : 4/18/2017 3:57:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Acharya wrote:
SnozzleBerry wrote:
Please stop

Not only do you NOT know this, you have NO way of knowing this. As the OP stated:

Quote:

This statement indicates that there are serious issues present here and we have a strict policy of not allowing general members to play doctor, even if their sage advice is as helpful as "just get your shit together."

This isn't up for debate.
isnt telling him to "seek professional medical help" playing doctor just as much? It would seem since you are offering your opinion, to be used as an expression of action in the OPs life. Not to attack you, just putting my thoughts out there

Metashaman
#17 Posted : 4/18/2017 5:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey brother, just know people love you here and we want the best for you. This isn't a judgement thing..

I was obsessed for 20ish months.. I am still deep, but I can function properly in every day life. In the end.. this stuff is "a side game" and not as important as daily life. There is a saying..

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
Meaning you have to function.

People are way more concerned that YOU are ok. Could care less about your breakthrough, that is why Nexus is great.

Suggestion, take some time off. Get some sleep. I had a day of echoes after my most intense Aya experience, cleared right up with a night heavy sleep and returning to my daily life.

Seriously, it's about love. No one is judging they are just concerned.

Let's get it so those voices are put into perspective.. If you do sleep and still have the issues, find a mental health professional you can trust. Please get some sleep, eat well and carry on with your days until you can get there.

Just know no one is judging you, and we are still here for questions. Please don't let this push you away. It seems like you need this support and there are literally 1000's here to do that.

Some people may seem to come off as high and mighty, but they really do care and it isn't meant to come off as attacking, but rather "matter of fact" so there is no misunderstanding.

Mindset and Setting. Get to that point for a few months.. This stuff isn't going anywhere, and neither is the community.

~I met a shaman.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Asher7
#18 Posted : 4/18/2017 5:18:36 PM

Professional Tracker

^ Real talk.

Fertilizer can give you nice flowers and tasty fruit, or it can burn the plant into producing nothing. Everything in moderation, everything with class. Read the plant.

Metashaman
#19 Posted : 4/18/2017 5:26:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can be wordy lol!

Thanks for that comment, made my morning.
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

Daisy
#20 Posted : 5/24/2017 7:49:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

indianyogi: I would lay off the psychedelics as well, it could make things worse. I think you shouldn't be focusing on breaking through anymore but on figuring out how to get rid of the perception you're hearing voices.

Have you ever done a heavy metal poisoning test? There's a connection between heavy metal toxicity copper mercury cadmium arsenic fluoride aluminum etc and a whole slew of illnesses and issues. Do your research on heavy metals. There are articles studies and books you can find to read up on this.

Find a Naturopathic doctor who knows about this and can help you get tri-tested for heavy metals in your hair urine and blood. Mainstream doctors and psychiatrists will be much less likely to know anything about heavy metals. Find a naturopathic doctor.

12NEXT