We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vyvanse+changa potential health problem/reaction Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 4/3/2017 5:43:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems to me that the dose of an MAOI is too low to make a serious health hazard, but I'm no expert.

That spiked blood pressure and anxiety might come from the effects of amphetamines, it is known to do that on it's own without anything being thrown in the mix.

Good news is you don't have to give up psychedelics, you can always drop a tab of acid, and eat some shrooms. I assume since you love changa so much that you are more into the DMT headspace, and I've found that even if you have a busy schedule the duration of shrooms is something you could squeeze in.

Downside is that you can't really do it every day due to tolerance, but most people wouldn't even want to even if they had an amazing time.

My recommendation is to ditch that vyvanse since amphetamines are nasty and addictive drugs, that you end up taking just to feel normal. I myself have ADD, and people call me out for "not using my brain" and daydreaming too much and while it bothers me that other people wired on caffeine/amphetamines/cocaine are so tense and stuck up that you can't even ask a question without being yelled at my occasional lack of concentration has never put me in risk of getting fired. Seriously, you don't need that shit.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you obviously are fine now but even a small amount of harmalas isn't wise to mix with amphetamines. Drugs don't have to kill you to make you feel like crap and do potential harm.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dogbark
#2 Posted : 4/4/2017 6:28:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IMO mixing stims with psychs isnt wise considering the effects both have on the cardiovascular system. Also I would imagine that this combo could make one pretty psychotic (far beyond what a normal psychedelic experience would entail).

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 4/4/2017 10:45:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

2headsARE1 wrote:
I decided to fast for a week and a half.

I first interpreted this as meaning you'd stopped the Vyvanse for this period of time, but on re-reading it appears that instead you stopped eating? Hmmm... I hope you are OK now. Were there any mental aspects of the changa experience that gave you cause to reflect on the wisdom of your choice?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

2headsARE1
#4 Posted : 4/5/2017 12:09:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member