We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
This must be the 3rd time I've been turned into something edible Options

DELETED_USER00002
#1 Posted : 4/3/2017 1:20:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Last night I had some fun with a new batch of changa, went under 4 times with 3 being breakthrough and one being me turned into another edible delight, the theme tonight was food, it was me being turned into food or related to candy/chocolate some way or another!

The night began with me actually feeling a bit worse for wear, the weather turned chilly and I honestly felt like I was getting a cold, lost my appetite. Wasn't sure if I really wanted to go through with our planned session with the spirit molecule.

I grabbed some burgers on the way to my destination and we all sat down and I tried to relax which wasn't easy, I always get a little anxious before dmt...So I made myself a tea and we just chat for a while, my mates were a little anxious too and procrastinated a bit but eventually we got the ball rolling...Anyway my first trip under I was seemingly under the playful observation of pixies and elf creatures, I only felt their presence and didn't see anything, they showed me shapes and sounds and out of nowhere they transformed me into a frosty delicious icecream of vanilla and chocolate in a chequered pattern, it rose out of the icecream tub like an iceberg and crumbled away like a Cadbury flake. All of a sudden I could see ribbons and rivers of all sorts of Candy's and chocolates and Easter egg shaped treats all each with their own decoration like brand names like M&M's, skittles, Oreos, but they weren't the real brand names, they were dmt treats and had their colours and shapes like circus patterns at the carnival!
It was pretty hilarious and caused me to laugh like a little kid!

This adds to my list of edible things, Ive been turned into cotton candy, a cabbage and now an icecream, they really like messing with my head haha!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 4/4/2017 7:05:09 PM

Come what may

DmnStr8 attached the following image(s):
arcimboldovertemnus-052ddc2667542bef66716beaabd4416337b915da-s900-c85.jpeg.jpg (223kb) downloaded 98 time(s).
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

someblackguy
#3 Posted : 4/5/2017 12:20:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

entheophagy?

I love how the psychedelic space is overfull with these metaphysical/theosophical/psychological phenomena, spare singularities rolled up like persian rugs in a storage closet, ones with fractal illumination from the grandest fleur-de-lis or evolving paisley down to the plush and grain of the individual polymers of DNA. Some the size of city blocks, works that took monks, philosophers, and ascetics centuries of collective grueling, we trip over in some underlit hallway, oops transubstantiation, in your guided your of the dome of dmt. Watch your step or bon apeitit.
Spellbreaking is the better part of alchemy, extraction, and the art of undoing—but a cocksure kind of lovingkindness, a clockwork clock, works time.

Nakhig lo shulun, Sharuku! Gorz nash!
“Where is your master? Where is he?”
Mig shâ zog... Undagush! Nakh
Atigat iuk no lighav wizard...

DELETED_USER00002
#4 Posted : 4/11/2017 9:19:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There will be more to come haha!