We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vaping CC Options

lonewolf123
#1 Posted : 10/31/2009 5:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So swim just put some CC on some MJ vaped in a VG and is feeling an unusually clear headed high. Is this placebo?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 10/31/2009 11:40:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can smoke B. caapi leaves, rue seeds, or passionflower leaves, and all of them produce a very similar effect. I think harmine is smokable, but the THH and harmaline are not. But I’m not sure about this.

Has anyone tried smoking pure THH or pure harmaline? Do they work when smoked?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#3 Posted : 11/1/2009 12:40:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I think lots of people add THH to changa here..I cant comment though I only have experience with caapi extracts.
Long live the unwoke.

Observant
#4 Posted : 11/1/2009 2:05:54 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Has anyone attempted to create Tetrahydroharmine Freebase from HCL ?
Would it work by simply dissolving THH Hcl in warm distilled - slowly adding sodium-bicarbonate ?

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

soulfood
#5 Posted : 11/1/2009 2:23:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah, I GUESS it would work just as converting harmine/harmaline hcl to freebase like we do in the last stage of a rue extraction.

69ron
#6 Posted : 11/1/2009 3:10:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried freebasing THH once with sodium carbonate and it seemed to decompose. Maybe he did something wrong? SWIM will have to try again sometime in the future.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

burnt
#7 Posted : 11/1/2009 1:32:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIMs imaginary friend made freebased THH synthetically once. Its a powder. The starting material was HCl salts reduced to THH and then freebased and put into organic solvent and dried.

Observant
#8 Posted : 11/1/2009 2:39:55 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Do you also think it would likely be worthwile in terms of better effects and smokeability ?
Is Freebase very THH propable to be a lot more unstable Molecule than the Hcl Salt ?
Would one have to use it after freebasing or at least freeze it to keep it from decomposing then ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

69ron
#9 Posted : 11/1/2009 9:29:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Observant wrote:
Do you also think it would likely be worthwile in terms of better effects and smokeability ?
Is Freebase very THH propable to be a lot more unstable Molecule than the Hcl Salt ?
Would one have to use it after freebasing or at least freeze it to keep it from decomposing then ?

Well many HCl salts are actually smokable. Not all chemicals need to be freebased to be smokable. Mescaline HCl is apparently smokable, but mescaline sulfate is not. The harmine in rue, caapi, and passionflower is smokable as is and it is a salt. I don’t know what salt it is though.

You might not gain anything by freebasing it. In general, freebase alkaloids are more unstable.

So no one has tried smoking THH?

Dorge
#10 Posted : 11/2/2009 3:49:09 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

swims cousin vinys cat tried supplementing caapi leaf with it once in making changa... there was a noticeable difference... but that was a while ago...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/