We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HAPPY SAMHAIN EVERYONE! Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 10/31/2009 4:59:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Very happy
Anyone got anything intereresting going on for this fun fun super fun holiday?
I got invited to a psychedelic mushroom party..I was told there would be lots of shpongle..yay!
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Mr Fantasy
#2 Posted : 11/1/2009 3:08:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy Samhain as well.
I went to a couple Halloween party's.

all of my posts are fictional

WSaged
#3 Posted : 11/1/2009 4:51:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Blaaaaaaaah!

Laughing
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie
#4 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:10:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

ha wow..you get 20 points out of 10 for the costume dude!

I skipped my party cus I was beat from skimboarding all day and took lots of caapi and bufotenine instead...dosed about an hour ago and I comming back now. It was awesome! I took a huge dose of bufotenine with lots of caapi and it was rough comming up, and I kinda sketched out and lay on the couch in the pitch black without music and this amazing visual landscape opened up with eyes closed. Never had visuals like that from bufotenine yet. I saw my first bufto entity as well! It was actaully similar to the jester thing in the middle of the nexus banner.

She was a female entity, up close so I could only see her face, and was decorated with all of these jeweled things that made up her composition..it was very beautiful. I saw whole landscapes that I usually see with psilocybin in the dark, made out of jewels and stuff it was amazing! The visions only lasted about 15-20 minutes though..
Long live the unwoke.

soulman
#5 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:16:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a juerema ceremony where i lost my mind. Went to some far away places and lost my identity.
Some scary shit, scarier than any trick or treaters : )
You have to go within or you go without

antrocles
#6 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

broke through no less than THREE times last night on super potent spiced weed.....each breakthrough was farther out than the one before it cuz the cannibis levels got higher and higher as i went.. what beautiful visuals i had!!! such a beautiful evening of astral travel....

hope everyone had a safe and righteous samhain!! ...and yes, Mr. Fantasy, if that is your costume i am giving you HUGE props my friend! beautiful makeup work....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Spiced
#7 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:40:56 PM

Terra Incognita

Hey Mr.Fantasy, you look superb, like a tribal DMT entity/Joker or something, so cool!

Nice shirt too BTW, very psychedelic, i like your style a lot!
You look kinda sinister/evil with that make-up, very awesome!

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:47:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

soulman wrote:
I had a juerema ceremony where i lost my mind. Went to some far away places and lost my identity.
Some scary shit, scarier than any trick or treaters : )

that happened to me like a week ago...totally lost my self...took about 2 hours for me to remember who i was and where i was
it's a sound

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:38:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Happy Samhain everyone! Awesome costume Mr Fantasy!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

maxzar100
#10 Posted : 11/1/2009 7:37:52 PM

Earth Child

Smoked a bunch of virola theiodora freebased resin. I never broke through, but dam, did it fuck my up with some cannabis and shots of tequila. saw my hands melt but that was about it, that could have been from the 5g of doomers Pleased
The events that maxzar100 describes are only hypothetical, and never actually took place. maxzar100 has no link whatsoever to any illegal substance.

Quote:
Salvia, the metamorphosis of reality. -Mz

Mr Fantasy
#11 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:02:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, I was going for the look of a entity I saw on a couple DMT trips, he was like a ring master or something, and sometimes I see his face really close. I tried to copy it but could not get as much detail or the lines perfect like I see in my visions.

۩
#12 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:20:48 AM

Mr Fantasy wrote:
Thanks guys, I was going for the look of a entity I saw on a couple DMT trips, he was like a ring master or something, and sometimes I see his face really close. I tried to copy it but could not get as much detail or the lines perfect like I see in my visions.

honestly dude I was very impressed by your face paint, it reminded me very much of hyperspace...
the black/white, the shapes of the lines, how they flow,
the diamond mouth, reminds me of snakes, and snakes are hyperspatially archetypal of course
(tunes into the hiss of neuroelectricity)

Those creatures are slick
whether they are E.T., A.I., or the futuristic versions of ourselves...or our spirit divided....

the possibilities?

Shocked Twisted Evil

jamie
#13 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:30:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reminds me a bit of an entity I saw last night with cebil seeds and caapi..her whole face was made of detailed jeweled patterns..
Tryptamine visions are so beautiful.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#14 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:31:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Long live the unwoke.

۩
#15 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:31:35 AM

fractal enchantment wrote:
reminds me a bit of an entity I saw last night with cebil seeds and caapi..her whole face was made of detailed jeweled patterns..
Tryptamine visions are so beautiful.

I know exactly what you mean.
In hyperspace, the frequencies you are exposed to are in another octave, so they LOOK different
and one of the things about this is a lot of the creatures are seemingly jewel encrusted...
it's just the most beautiful thing you could possibly ever see

jamie
#16 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:40:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya it's like billions of tiny shimmering crystaline phosphenes of light syncronizing to create entire visionary scenes..even if it is just the mind that is friggin amazing..everytime I get there I am in complete and utter awe..
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#17 Posted : 11/2/2009 4:44:55 AM

fractal enchantment wrote:
ya it's like billions of tiny shimmering crystaline phosphenes of light syncronizing to create entire visionary scenes..even if it is just the mind that is friggin amazing..everytime I get there I am in complete and utter awe..

aye. love the description. spot on. (listens to it)

Mr Fantasy
#18 Posted : 11/2/2009 1:53:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

funny, I was going to do all the dots with fake jewels but I did not have time to pick them up, that is exactly what I see ass well. It is so weird we see the same stuff, it has got to be real.

I also see it with skin tight clothes, but I was not gonna go there, lol.
I found those shirts in the thrift store and had to get them.
I did find 5" platform boots that were cool.
here is another shot out that night.

ohayoco
#19 Posted : 11/2/2009 2:00:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mr Fantasy wrote:
I also see it with skin tight clothes, but I was not gonna go there, lol.
Entities sure do seem to love their skintights!!

I wonder if this is something to do with the brain just producing an organic shape, then 'mapping' clothes onto that shape like you would do in software like 3DS Max which is/was used to make computer games. Maybe your brain doesn't have time to create separate objects for clothes that have 'folowthrough' independent to the person shape it just made.

Entities often do have bits hanging off in the dreamer's experience, but usually these are boobs/tentacles and other limbs, or jewellery. Rarely clothes, the clothes usually seem to be part of their body somehow, they never look 'separate'.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.