We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
So that time of the year came early this time. Options

ymer
#1 Posted : 3/31/2017 11:35:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always enjoy the Nexus April Fools

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

safrol
#2 Posted : 4/1/2017 12:00:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The rats are very humorous around some dorms. Oh, nobody even inspected the alignment. Generally, all insects nepotize.

Some silent mayflowers originally are like kindly mesmerizing over another route !
Me too Very happy I tried &check1234=false in the URL but that didn't work.
Wondering whether there's a structure... (still being fooled eheh)
Edit: Ohhhh, now I see

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 4/1/2017 12:04:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can't do this, i need the nexus lol
Hope it doesn't last all day

Edit
I found a way wouuhouuuuu lol
You can qoute the post and then read it but no one will see this lol

Gonna attach it as a pic
Niahahahahahahah

Also the coding algorithm is replace every letter in a word by first letter
Sakkadelic attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_2017-04-01-02-06-22-1.png (42kb) downloaded 98 time(s).
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Ulim
#4 Posted : 4/1/2017 12:36:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well well well what do we have here.
I was already wondering why everything was so messed up and why it kicked me from chat.
Well lets hope it doenst last too long Confused

Ulim
#5 Posted : 4/1/2017 12:37:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems that every starting letter replaces the entire word with some fancy colors
Abandon Banana Chariot Xylophone you Zebra

DansMaTete
#6 Posted : 4/1/2017 12:47:55 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

eeeeeeeeee www ii a sssss oo cccccccc rrrrrrrrrrrrr i www a eeeeeeee nnn pppppp ttttt rrrrrr ssssss ttt wwwww ttttttt nnn eeeeeee iiiiiii dddd sssssssss aaa ppppppppppppp iiiiiiiiiiii oo tttt eeeeeeeeee llll mm fff eeee ttttttttttt rrrrrr aa a nnn pppppp eeeeeeee ii www ttt ssssss mmmm mmmmmmmmmm ttttt tttt hhh eeee hhhhhhhh tt mm aaa ccccccc mm ii mmmm sssssssssss wwww aaa fff ttt bbbbbb i www nnn lllllll fff eeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaa oo aaaaaaa i www nnn lllllll fff tttttttttttttt aaa i rrrrrr ddd nnn eeeeee mmmm i www ssssss ccccccccccc pppppp eeeeee

Smile
« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Sakkadelic
#7 Posted : 4/1/2017 1:01:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DansMaTete wrote:
eeeeeeeeee www ii a sssss oo cccccccc rrrrrrrrrrrrr i www a eeeeeeee nnn pppppp ttttt rrrrrr ssssss ttt wwwww ttttttt nnn eeeeeee iiiiiii dddd sssssssss aaa ppppppppppppp iiiiiiiiiiii oo tttt eeeeeeeeee llll mm fff eeee ttttttttttt rrrrrr aa a nnn pppppp eeeeeeee ii www ttt ssssss mmmm mmmmmmmmmm ttttt tttt hhh eeee hhhhhhhh tt mm aaa ccccccc mm ii mmmm sssssssssss wwww aaa fff ttt bbbbbb i www nnn lllllll fff eeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaaaaa oo aaaaaaa i www nnn lllllll fff tttttttttttttt aaa i rrrrrr ddd nnn eeeeee mmmm i www ssssss ccccccccccc pppppp eeeeee

Smile

Lol
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Ulim
#8 Posted : 4/1/2017 1:24:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find it really annoying tho that chat is blocked Sad
I just managed to get some mesc out of some rotten cactus and wanted to check if it is indeed the real stuff.