We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
rue with vaped dmt... Options

syberdelic
#21 Posted : 4/4/2017 5:02:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This could very well be wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that even with full MAO inhibition, DMT absorbed through the lungs will last 90 minutes max.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Aum_Shanti
#22 Posted : 4/4/2017 5:34:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well from my small amount of experience, it takes about 3-4h when I smoked spice after taking harmalas until I'm at baseline (vs 1h without). The peak is about 15-20mins instead of 5 without, and the rest is then IMHO very similar to a shroom trip. But this is certainly only my experience.
For me, Harmalas do not intensify the experience, but stretch it about 3-4 times in length.

I like it more that way, as there is time for integration and reflection, taking much more out of the whole experience than without it.

I also heard, that even without MAOs the body gets rid of the DMT by other means over time.

And as I said before: If you are unsure how much MAOIs to take, just take the MAOIs alone. If you don't get the proper MAOI effects, then go up with the dosage. (for most people this is about 3g of seeds)
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

starway6
#23 Posted : 4/4/2017 7:59:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a copy of a rue tea and smoked dmt ..report..

It apears that he only took a little over two hits of smoked dmt and got an awesome trip for atleast 90 minutes with some visuals lasting after that..read below...

POST REPLY NEW TOPIC
Syrian Rue Tea & Smoked Spice = Nice!! Options

WSaged
Posted : 7/5/2008 6:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey folks, I've not posted much lately but as work has finely slowed a bit, I've been feeling the calling of the infinite, once again.

So Last night,(4th of July) I wanted to go to the other side, but I only had one, rather small dose left. Probably 30mg or less. So I decided to brew up a Syrian Rue tea. This would be the first time I've mixed DMT & an MAOI and I had wanted to try it for some time now.

I drank the tea about an hour before I smoked the DMT. I was extremely mellow from the S.Rue tea and I definitely noticed the lack of nervous tension that I normally feel before a DMT experience.
I took 2 good hits & 1 smaller hit, then I laid back into the pillows that I had put out earlier as I felt the rush coming on, but it was much slower and my heart was not racing like it normally would be.
All of a sudden I was shooting through space, there was no veil, there was no transition, I was just suddenly in a different place!! It seemed 1000's of miles away. The rest of the rush was just plain unexplainable, things were just moving & changing way too fast to put into words. It seemed to last only a little longer than normal but as the "entrance" faded, It seemed to reach a plateau (I'm usually coming down by this point).
I was aware of my body again but I was still in this other realm as well. I felt like I was in a deep jungle, no kidding!! I could hear drums and low chanting, or maybe it was digerido, off in the background. I was guided by a voice who was ancient and loving and I was going in and out of visions for a good hour!! I would be somewhere, deep in a situation, with other people, or at times, totally alien landscapes and entities. Then it would just wash away, and I would be back in my body. Sometimes I would open my eyes and I would still be hallucinating heavily!! Then one of the swirling patterns in the air would begin to open into another place/time/world/vision and it would start again.

It was not out of control feeling at all.
In fact, it was wonderful!! I had wanted to spend more time in the DMT universe and as I was making the Syrian Rue tea, I talked to it, asking it to show me its world. To "open its doors to me".
I was given exactly what I asked for!!! I can still feel the loving spirit around me, the day after.

The whole experience lasted over an hour and a half!!
I think the initial flash probably lasted 10 minutes or so. Then I was in the visionary state for a good hour. When the visions were gone, I had to piss like a hoarse and it wouldn't wait. After that, I laid back down for 20 to 30 minutes with the "latticework" type OEV's still hanging in the air and I was enjoying being able to place my consciousness anywhere I wanted to in my body. Instead of my "mind" coming from my head, I was thinking from my arm, and my chest etc...
If that makes any sense.

I had slight tracers and could feel the "psychedelic-ness" in me, the rest of the night. I Slept like a log and felt great the next morning!!!

I would like to thank El KaBong for giving me the idea and inspiration to want to try this, from reading his/her posts. You were by all means correct!!! This is the way to smoke the spice!!!
Thanks!!

!!WOW!!

WS

syberdelic
Posted : 3/26/2017 4:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found that harmine HCl vaporizes safely at around 120C. I want to experiment with it more, but both the hyperspace entities and my doctor are telling me to take a break. What I've found is that a mixture of about 1:3 harmine/DMT in an e-cig extends the normal 10-15 minute experience to 20-30 minutes. This of course will be a different ratio with rue because of the harmaline. With pure harmine, I think a ratio of 2:1 harmine/DMT would be appropriate for full extension. Other than that, I perceived no slowing of the onset, but just extension and a small similarity to Aya/pharmahuasca.

PREV12