We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
rue with vaped dmt... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 3/26/2017 9:23:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For quite a while i havent been getting much visual effects from my smoked acacia ..but today i extracted from one and half grams of crushed syrian rue seeds a redish brown oily waxy residue in bottom of dish after evaporation...

i also filtered out the seed casings early on..

This may not be new news for many people.. but its the first time i tryed some of my rue seeds before smoking the acacia wax...

I simply scraped a match head or two of the sticky rue extract on the tip of a needle and heated the needle breifly to see it bubble and start smoking...

Well i then put about one and a half match heads worth of the sticky rue extract on top of a chore boy pad and heated it with a torch lighter inhaled it ..and noticed how quickly i started to feel the rue buzz!

I found it does have an effect even if im burning it some!

Still Feeling the effects of the rue.. i loaded a very tiny amount of dmt wax on top of the chore boy that still contained most of the unused rue wax just below the dmt wax ...

I then tryed to vape the chore boy using only the tinyist amount of dmt wax..[maybe 7mgs?].. and soon i was supper relaxed and could hear a strong buzzing sound i related to the dmt ...

Wow it was starting to get quite visible and auditory with such a tiny test dose of dmt!

Ive always been a little unshure of using rue because of some negitive reorts in the past warning to watch your diet when trying a MAOI even a reversable one...

I figured i was safe because i smoked the rue causing a shorter duration of its effects but it did still last longer than i expected...

So far im pleased with smoking rue before the dmt as it seems to boost its effects visualy and auditorily too...

Im hoping drinking some rue tea.. or smoking more of the extract before taking a proper 30 mg dose of dmt will give me a longer more calm and more visual colorfull experiance next time i try it...

Im some what encouraged by the trip report below about smoking rue with dmt....read below...

Does this report below seem correct to people who have tryed this combo?

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi, Sublime, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleopenmind
curious
User Gallery

Syrian Rue tea + Smoked DMT
#18350970 - 05/31/13 09:25 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

TLDR: Syrian rue tea before smoked DMT seems to prolong the experience considerably (obviously). The rapid come up is smoothed out. The experience is slower and easier to take in. I now prefer to use smoked DMT with a RIMA, I won't do DMT alone if I have a RIMA on hand.

I was going to write this up as a trip report, but most of the details and internal aspect of the experience is personal and ineffable as always...So I thought I would make a thread about syrian rue tea drank prior to smoked DMT as more of a discussion. Curious to hear from any others that have tried it or any other harmala alkaloid containing plants before smoked DMT.

Only recently have I started to work with harmala alkaloids. I plan on doing a proper ayahuasca brew in the near future, but for the time being I've just been working with smoked DMT.

I crushed approximately 3 to 4 grams of syrian rue and put the coarsely crushed seeds in a muslin tea bag. I placed the tea bag in pot with a few cups of water, added a small amount of vinegar in hopes of pulling out more alkaloids, and brewed with a mild simmer for 20 minutes. I poured the tea into a cup and placed the tea bag in it as well to steep while it cooled.

I ended up drinking about 1/2 of the cup, so roughly 1.5 to 2.5 grams worth of syrian rue. I felt the calm, dreamy, somewhat sedated and stoned faintly psychedelic effects of the tea come on within 5 minutes after the first gulp (I'm pretty sensitive to things, especially plants, I feel them almost as soon as they're in my body). I took another large drink ten minutes later, the effects of the rue become more pronounced over the next 45 minutes.

Somewhere around a hour after drinking the rue I managed to fall asleep for an hour. I woke up still feeling the effects, and proceeded to prepare the pipe with DMT. About 20mg to 30mg of DMT was placed between a small amount of cannabis and a sliver of dried mullein, in the bowl of a small cannabis pipe. Before smoking the DMT I took 3 large tokes of syrian rue seeds out of a bong.

So here is the differences I noticed when using a RIMA in combination with smoked DMT, compared to smoked DMT alone...

I've never really been all that anxious when it comes to DMT, so as long as the setting is safe, quiet, and comfortable, I have no worries. But with the syrian rue in my body, there was not the slightest hint of apprehension, I was as calm as could be.

It seems to smooth out the experience in general. If DMT alone is lumpy butter on toast, the rue is like a butter knife that smooths out the butter to a perfect consistency, filling in all the nooks and crannies. The come up is slowed down. The headspace/level of intensity I was at when I exhaled the first hit is about where I usually am half way into hitting the pipe on the first go with out rue involved. The buzzing/vibrations and intensity in general slowly build up, rather than being jolted, it was a gradually increasing stronger pull instead of a solid push...like a rubber-band effect (if that makes sense).

It felt like I was able to actually observe and take in the experience more than ever before. The experience had such sublime divine flow to it. Somewhere around what felt like 10 minutes after the initial inhalation, I noted a slight decrease in intensity but no where near "coming down". I decided to get up and pack the remaining DMT onto the ashes in the pipe, which was a rather difficult process.

This second time around immersed me more so than the first. Getting up to go lay on my bed I opened my eyes for a brief moment, the visual aspect was definitely different than what I've experienced with DMT alone. Not sure how I would describe how they were different, words can only go so far. The air/space was filled with much more visual activity than I've ever expereinced before, it was hard to see anything really. Once I was on my bed I closed my eyes once again.

The entire experience, from the moment I took the first hit until I could no longer feel vibrations/buzzing in the body, was about 30 to 45 minutes. I relished in another 20 to 30 minutes of that blissful serene sleepy afterglow that DMT provides until I fell asleep. With out going into the personal/internal aspect of the experience, I'll say that it was one of the more profound experiences I've had with DMT. A lot of work and learning was done in that short amount of time. I felt the presence of entities/angels/spirits (what ever you wish to label them as) surrounding me as I have before in past experiences. One of them was the commonly encountered female/ loving-motherly entity. I couldn't see her, but I could feel and hear her. I like to approach these sorts of things openly with out throwing labels or attachments onto what it is I'm experiencing, I'm not religious and don't follow any sort of dogma...but those are the only words I know to convey what it was that I experienced. Or I could just say I tripped balls and saw pretty colors and felt neat things :shrug: .

-OM

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

starway6
#2 Posted : 3/26/2017 9:40:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

here is a copy of another awesome report of combining the two molecules!

POST REPLY NEW TOPIC
Syrian Rue Tea & Smoked Spice = Nice!! Options

WSaged
Posted : 7/5/2008 6:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey folks, I've not posted much lately but as work has finely slowed a bit, I've been feeling the calling of the infinite, once again.

So Last night,(4th of July) I wanted to go to the other side, but I only had one, rather small dose left. Probably 30mg or less. So I decided to brew up a Syrian Rue tea. This would be the first time I've mixed DMT & an MAOI and I had wanted to try it for some time now.

I drank the tea about an hour before I smoked the DMT. I was extremely mellow from the S.Rue tea and I definitely noticed the lack of nervous tension that I normally feel before a DMT experience.
I took 2 good hits & 1 smaller hit, then I laid back into the pillows that I had put out earlier as I felt the rush coming on, but it was much slower and my heart was not racing like it normally would be.
All of a sudden I was shooting through space, there was no veil, there was no transition, I was just suddenly in a different place!! It seemed 1000's of miles away. The rest of the rush was just plain unexplainable, things were just moving & changing way too fast to put into words. It seemed to last only a little longer than normal but as the "entrance" faded, It seemed to reach a plateau (I'm usually coming down by this point).
I was aware of my body again but I was still in this other realm as well. I felt like I was in a deep jungle, no kidding!! I could hear drums and low chanting, or maybe it was digerido, off in the background. I was guided by a voice who was ancient and loving and I was going in and out of visions for a good hour!! I would be somewhere, deep in a situation, with other people, or at times, totally alien landscapes and entities. Then it would just wash away, and I would be back in my body. Sometimes I would open my eyes and I would still be hallucinating heavily!! Then one of the swirling patterns in the air would begin to open into another place/time/world/vision and it would start again.

It was not out of control feeling at all.
In fact, it was wonderful!! I had wanted to spend more time in the DMT universe and as I was making the Syrian Rue tea, I talked to it, asking it to show me its world. To "open its doors to me".
I was given exactly what I asked for!!! I can still feel the loving spirit around me, the day after.

The whole experience lasted over an hour and a half!!
I think the initial flash probably lasted 10 minutes or so. Then I was in the visionary state for a good hour. When the visions were gone, I had to piss like a hoarse and it wouldn't wait. After that, I laid back down for 20 to 30 minutes with the "latticework" type OEV's still hanging in the air and I was enjoying being able to place my consciousness anywhere I wanted to in my body. Instead of my "mind" coming from my head, I was thinking from my arm, and my chest etc...
If that makes any sense.

I had slight tracers and could feel the "psychedelic-ness" in me, the rest of the night. I Slept like a log and felt great the next morning!!!

I would like to thank El KaBong for giving me the idea and inspiration to want to try this, from reading his/her posts. You were by all means correct!!! This is the way to smoke the spice!!!
Thanks!!

!!WOW!!

WS

syberdelic
#3 Posted : 3/26/2017 11:50:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found that harmine HCl vaporizes safely at around 120C. I want to experiment with it more, but both the hyperspace entities and my doctor are telling me to take a break. What I've found is that a mixture of about 1:3 harmine/DMT in an e-cig extends the normal 10-15 minute experience to 20-30 minutes. This of course will be a different ratio with rue because of the harmaline. With pure harmine, I think a ratio of 2:1 harmine/DMT would be appropriate for full extension. Other than that, I perceived no slowing of the onset, but just extension and a small similarity to Aya/pharmahuasca.

Aum_Shanti
#4 Posted : 3/27/2017 9:15:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I have found that harmine HCl vaporizes safely at around 120C.

Are you sure? I always oven dry my FB at 200°C, and there still nothing happens at all. I would have thought that usually the HCl needs even a higher temp.

E.g. I tried the Fritzsche method of dehydration by using about 100-150°C (hot air gun) on my HCl Harmalas, and what happened was that they turned brown and got melty/clumpy/crystally. But afterwards they dissolved again the same in water as before, so it seems they stayed in salt form.

Regarding ingestion form. I usually do take the Harmalas orally and then vape the spice after about an hour. This makes the trip last for me about 3-4h whereas the peak is 20mins...(compared to about 5mins when vaped without Harmalas)
I like it more that way, because the Harmalas make you calm and because of the much longer downtimes making integration possible. Whereas I go down so quickly without them that I can hardly get anything valuable out of the experience. Basically the remaining time after the peak is for me very much like a shroom trip.

Edit:
I should retry that experiment under more proper temp conditions. Maybe the HCl really melted at my experiment? That would mean HCl needs much lower temps than FB.

Edit2:
Hmm, from this source (http://www.chemicalbook.com/ProductChemicalPropertiesCB4780696_EN.htm) Harmine HCL has a MP of 265-270°C (the wiki says 321°C), and Harmaline HCl 232-240 °C (http://www.chemicalbook.com/ChemicalProductProperty_US_CB3405451.aspx).
So they all seem much higher than the indicated 120C.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

syberdelic
#5 Posted : 3/27/2017 3:10:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The harmine that I have was purchased, so I can't be entirely sure it's HCl. It was sold to me as a HCl salt. I do know that it's a salt because it readily dissolves in water. I did a very rough experiment with an IR thermometer while heating up a piece of tinfoil with the harmine in it and noticed vapors at around 120C. I also tried successfully to inhale the vapors in an oil burner. It didn't require excessive heating and I most definitely felt the effects.

I've been posting about this for a few weeks and am still waiting to see if someone else can repeat my experiment.

Aum_Shanti
#6 Posted : 3/27/2017 4:09:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Did you directly measure on the tinfoil or on the powder? For AFAIK tinfoil as a shiny metal surface has a very low emissivity, and measurements have to be compensated for that or the temp reading will be wrong (too low).
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

syberdelic
#7 Posted : 3/27/2017 7:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wrapped the foil around a shot glass to form a vessel with dull side inward. Harmine HCl was placed in the foil vessel. The IR thermometer was reading the inside dull surface with Harmine. Heat was applied to the bottom and when vapors were released, the thermometer read 120C. I understand that this may not be entirely accurate, but +30C would be plenty of fudge factor, putting it at the same vaporization temperature as DMT. When I actually vaporized it through an oil burner, it seemed to require less heat than DMT. 50mg was enough for me to have a noticable intoxication.

tryptographer
#8 Posted : 3/27/2017 10:38:54 PM

tryptamine photographer

Starway6: Yes, I can totally confirm the examples you quoted, about drinking Rue tea before vaping.
In fact, I think it was this post by WSaged (one of my favourite Nexians ever!) that inspired me to drink Rue tea for my first S.H.E. half an hour before blasting off and it was a huge success, the most sublime experience of my life!

On that occasion I didn't even notice any effects of the tea itself, no nausea whatsoever either, but it made a huge difference to the vaped DMT experience (only 20 mg), exactly as described above.

About that tea: people sometimes confuse 'tea' with 'extract'... for a drinkable tea there is no need to boil the crap out of the Rue seeds in acid to extract the last mg of harmalas.
Just make it like you would make actual 'tea' tea (seep 2-3 grams of slightly crushed seeds in a tea bag in a mug of hot water), the taste is bitter but not too bad.

And of course always be careful, there is a (small?) risk of abortion in pregnant women and interaction with certain prescription drugs, I would say 'do the research' but obviously you're already doing that Thumbs up

starway6
#9 Posted : 3/28/2017 8:47:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
Starway6: Yes, I can totally confirm the examples you quoted, about drinking Rue tea before vaping.
In fact, I think it was this post by WSaged (one of my favourite Nexians ever!) that inspired me to drink Rue tea for my first S.H.E. half an hour before blasting off and it was a huge success, the most sublime experience of my life!

On that occasion I didn't even notice any effects of the tea itself, no nausea whatsoever either, but it made a huge difference to the vaped DMT experience (only 20 mg), exactly as described above.

About that tea: people sometimes confuse 'tea' with 'extract'... for a drinkable tea there is no need to boil the crap out of the Rue seeds in acid to extract the last mg of harmalas.
Just make it like you would make actual 'tea' tea (seep 2-3 grams of slightly crushed seeds in a tea bag in a mug of hot water), the taste is bitter but not too bad.

And of course always be careful, there is a (small?) risk of abortion in pregnant women and interaction with certain prescription drugs, I would say 'do the research' but obviously you're already doing that Thumbs up

I agree just boiling the crushed rue seeds in water w a bit of lemon juice should be ok for making tea..

Ive smoked dmt for several years now including changa.. and recently have tryed smoking my waxy [acacia dmt]..extract before vaping .. ..and it does slow the come up but getting enough smoke from the waxy extract is tough...

I really want a more colorfull profound visual experiance and am thinking about the rue tea.. but ive read sooo many on line reports of people getting shit sick from rue ingestion either from eating seeds ...caping extract..to drinking tea... and may of them i think were taking too high a dose of rue...

Instead of 3 grams of rue seed tea..couldent i use one and a half grams of seed for rue tea...before smoking the spice as a saftey move?

Also should i fast first before the rue tea? ive read many reports where people did not fast and had no problem with rue but other reports some did..

I wish i could get mimosa bark.. but all i can find is acacia with its NMT content thats hard to seperate from the dmt...

I know that acacia can be very powerfull and visual.. but when using wax or tincture.. its harder to dose...

If oral rue tea can help boost my visual and color experiance with dmt thats great!.. but want to be shure my dose of tea is correct before drinking it..

Dont want to b e puking for 4 hours straight!

Aum_Shanti
#10 Posted : 3/28/2017 9:11:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I agree just boiling the crushed rue seeds in water w a bit of lemon juice should be ok for making tea..

If you anyways filter or syphon off the pulp before ingestion, why not making a Manske?
It's really so easy and gets all unwanted stuff out of it.

Quote:

If oral rue tea can help boost my visual and color experiance with dmt thats great!.. but want to be shure my dose of tea is correct before drinking it..

Honestly, for me the intensity remains the same, but the duration is about 4 fold...
But maybe I'm just a bad example. But if you need to smoke more in a short time (not as pure material), then I could imagine that the intensity also goes up with it.
Honestly...no idea...

Quote:
Dont want to b e puking for 4 hours straight!

Honestly, I never had bad nausea from Harmalas. Motion sickness: Yes.
But I also didn't yet do an oral DMT with it. As I heard it's the DMT then which interacts with receptors in the intestines, which make you sick.

starway6
#11 Posted : 3/29/2017 2:40:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok..im planing my first rue tea with vaped dmt.. when i figure out the right tea dosage ...

In what way would the experiance be difer if i went from ..[oral rue tea and 30mgs vaporized dmt]...

to... [oral rue tea..with 30mgs oral DMT?]...im guessing a longer trip?

syberdelic
#12 Posted : 3/29/2017 4:57:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The longer trip with oral DMT will also come with increased nausea and possibly a purge. DMT is a 5HT-3 agonist. 75mg freebase converted to salt form was enough to give me a pretty aggressive purge.

Sakkadelic
#13 Posted : 3/29/2017 12:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
Ok..im planing my first rue tea with vaped dmt.. when i figure out the right tea dosage ...

In what way would the experiance be difer if i went from ..[oral rue tea and 30mgs vaporized dmt]...

30 mg oral DMT won't do much unless the rue tea is very strong which is a rough trip by itself
Oral rue 3-4g seeds brewed for an hour squeezed and reduced to a shot glass or around 150-200mg hcl extract, followed after an hour by 30mg vaped dmt will be quit strong and long, if you fast before the rue then you will purge just 1 purge, the only time i purged around 15 times was when i had a little piece of cake and a megadose of harmalas
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

starway6
#14 Posted : 3/30/2017 7:13:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
starway6 wrote:

30 mg oral DMT won't do much unless the rue tea is very strong which is a rough trip by itself
Oral rue 3-4g seeds brewed for an hour squeezed and reduced to a shot glass or around 150-200mg hcl extract, followed after an hour by 30mg vaped dmt will be...[[ quit strong and long,]... if you fast before the rue then you will purge just 1 purge, the only time i purged around 15 times was when i had a little piece of cake and a megadose of harmalas

when you say ...[quite strong and long] do you mean about 2 or three hour trip?

being my first time using rue tea...I only want an hour.. to 2 and a half hour trip.. to start with..

im going to try the rue tea a little at a time..first time [[one gram of seeds]]..in tea...second time... two grams.ect...to test my reaction to it...i know rue can be pretty potent!

Sakkadelic
#15 Posted : 3/30/2017 9:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The strong visual hyperspace out of body part will start right after vaping then lasting from 30 mins(possibly a purge somewhere in between)to 1 hour (hard to tell really but i don't imagine it lasting longer than an hour) then after that the trip is still strong but manageable, beautiful psychedelic state of being, some visuals then tracers, beautiful afterglow lasting for around 2 3 hours...

The effects may vary from person to person and sometimes from time to time, once i had the brew hitting suddenly after 2hours (1hour from smoking dmt) after drinking..

It's good to start low, but i would put 3g as the minimun effective dose of rue, maybe try rue tea by itself for first time
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

starway6
#16 Posted : 3/31/2017 2:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW!!! The joy is back!!

Using only ..[one gram]!!... of EIAB ... crushed rue seeds... i simply heated some filtered water and placed a tea bag containing one gram of crushed RUE seed in it and made my tea..

I removed the tea bag after an hour soak the poured the rue tea through a filter to remove any sediment..

Then i slowly sipped the tea that tasted like ...[[dirty socks smell].. till it was in me...

This low dose just being a carefull test...I remember feeling the effect from the tea and knew somthing was hapening...

Then I put a small lump of acacia wax on the stainless steel pad in my glass bong bowl and it vaped imeadiatly smooth no harshness at all...

Not having much visuals for months with .. [just straight acacia].. it all changed with this rue tea in my system as i quickly entered an awesom dmt galaxy with glisining jewls of all colors and dimentions!

I remember seeing many beings as i flew through this world..

My music seemed to go with the experiance!.. as i traveled at a much more controled slower pace into this beautyfull world in my mind i could navagate for once much better than the usual fast take off speed of straight dmt...

This experiance was awesome and very colorfull i noticed a diference like night and day in the boosted quality of my visionary experiance thanks to the rue...only ONE GRAM! of seeds...! made this much diference in my trip experiance...

It seemed the visual dmt part lasted only about 20 minutes that felt like an hour!

So i had a little dmt left in my pipe and lit up a second time... testing the effectiveness of the rue cursing through my veins and it was beautyfull again on now a thinner vapor.. and enjoyed traveling through a world of giant straight crystals the size of mountains as i saw them in a blue grey imagry they looked like the comic book hero supermans headquarters with all the giant straight crystals forming mountains!

But wait the second trip wasnt over yet!.. as my entire body felt like one giant orgasim.. my whole body was bathed in pleasure from my toes to my finger tips.. it was like something turned on the pleasure switch in my brain and i emited an energy beam at will.. from my fingertips or any part of my body i wished!
I felt wonderfull!

Then i lit the bong a third time with very little dmt left in it.. and i was buzzing nicely again on almost no dmt... proving that the rue in my system was still active and alowing the dmt to work every time i lit up even in tiny doses that i would never feel with out the rue!

I guess i need more rue than one gram to have a visual three hour trip?

Im amazed at how well only one gram of rue tea woked for me the first session with thicker vapor was a smooth beautyfull journey .

I still have positive vibes from this trip even hours later..

Im shure the rue is still working in my system even now but i must take a dmt break for atleast a few days dont want to overdose in pure bliss!Thumbs up

Why did thisone gram rue tea work so well for me..i experiance no naseua at all on this tea dose and just noticed the rue was somewhat relaxing no sickness at all!.. at the one gram dose of rue tea!

I wonder what a two gram dose of tea will do!Twisted Evil

Jees
#17 Posted : 3/31/2017 7:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Impressive travel there.

How much time was there between the drinking of the tea and the vaping?
Was the digesting tract empty?

Who wants changa anymore? Big grin
I've found rue tea prone to mold when stored in the fridge, can't keep for a a week.

starway6
#18 Posted : 3/31/2017 7:26:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Impressive travel there.

How much time was there between the drinking of the tea and the vaping?
Was the digesting tract empty?

Who wants changa anymore? Big grin
I've found rue tea prone to mold when stored in the fridge, can't keep for a a week.

i waited about one hour after drinking the last sip of tea ..[probibly 80 minutes total...

My stomach was fairly empty as i skiped eating dinner..using only one gram of rue seeds for tea i experianced no naseua at all ..just felt the rue working in me at some level.. like being a little sleepy..

I only tryed this one gram dose as a test and was surprised at how well it boosted the dmt effects!

Have you heard of anyone else getting good results trying a one gram rue tea with smoked dmt..????Neutral

I know the sugested dose is 3 grams or more on the rue... and i may increase it to two grams soon..

I this trip the dmt visions seemed to last about twenty minutes but it felt like an hour..if i dose higher on the tea like 2 or 3 grams will the dmt visions last longer?

tryptographer
#19 Posted : 4/3/2017 11:12:27 PM

tryptamine photographer

Nice to hear it went so well! Big grin

Quote:
I this trip the dmt visions seemed to last about twenty minutes but it felt like an hour..if i dose higher on the tea like 2 or 3 grams will the dmt visions last longer?

You could try 1.5 or 2 grams (still considered a low dose by most)... maybe your seeds have a extra high harmaline content, or your metabolism is just very sensitive to this.

Be safe and good luck!

starway6
#20 Posted : 4/4/2017 3:47:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
Nice to hear it went so well! Big grin

Quote:

You could try 1.5 or 2 grams (still considered a low dose by most)... maybe your seeds have a extra high harmaline content, or your metabolism is just very sensitive to this.

Be safe and good luck!

It went well... but now im realizing whats happening...

When i first started smoking dmt sevral years back.. i would get more visions and colors .. especialy when smoking changa..i never really tryed harmala tea then..

So over time i think my ..[body and mind adjusted to the dmt]... and made more antibodys to destroy it... I think thats why the spice was getting less and less visual and lacking color..

Now finaly trying rue tea twice at one gram dose.. i noticed an imeadiate change in the dmts performance!Thumbs up ..it was like night and day...the spice was working again even at one third strength..
[one gram of rue!]

So i expect that two grams in my next rue tea will make the experiance last much longer and cause the dmt to stay in my systen for longer..

Because now at one gram in my tea im noticing much better visuals and color.. but the dmt part only seems to last around 25 minutes.. although the 25 minutes feels more like an hour...!

So i guess as im trying rue tea... im at step one..with step two being two grams...and step three being three grams of seeds..

How many grams of rue will i need to keep the smoked dmt in my system for 2 or three hours??

meaning after smoking two or three hits of dmt.. i can trip for two or three hours with out smoking any more dmt because of the rues effect?

12NEXT