We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Why is a psychotic episode a sticky? Options

dreamer042
#21 Posted : 3/27/2017 5:18:32 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm curious if the OP and some of the other members questioning the writing style have much direct experience with deep tryptamine states?

I can't say for sure it's a universal thing, but it's certainly a commonly reported experience for the hyperspacial realms to present themselves in a very jocular, whimsical, and rather mischievous manner. The experience is often rich with metaphor, entendre, and yes paronomasia in a way that is both incredibly perspicacious and disconcerting at the same time, often leaving the explorer feeling as if they are the butt of some kind of cosmic joke they can't quite seem to comprehend.

The espirit eloquence and intelligence of OpticusWrangler's prose captures that mirthful and farcical aspect of the experience exquisitely, and that is why this opus of hyperspacial literature endures as one of the most brilliant and salient depictions yet wrought.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cubeananda
#22 Posted : 3/27/2017 7:33:47 AM

jai

Quote:
An interesting aspect of imaginal space is the structures that do not appear human at all. There seems to be a connective scaffolding within that space that exerts tension between discrete things, connecting them together or holding them opposite, as if, in hyperspace, it is the relationship between objects that is the primary reality, with the objects existing only as reference points. Iyam trying to accept the idea of nouns as abstract, and verbs as actuality

This excerpt alone was a game changer for me when I read it literally 5 or 6 years ago.

Swayambhu
#23 Posted : 3/27/2017 9:25:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My apologies for weighing in without sufficient qualification; On further investigation the writing in question seems fairly sane, if, in my opinion, unreadable.

PREV12