We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV5678NEXT
Can you get proper LSD anymore? Options

Touche Guevara
#121 Posted : 2/25/2010 4:12:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Really interesting to see the old-timers talk about the scene. SWIM remembers when he bought his first sheet in 2004, the guy said "So you're probably going to make bank on this, eh?" SWIM wasn't a profiteer, and as soon as he said his goal was to spread the love around without taking too big a chunk out of his own pocket, the guy visibly relaxes and the price comes down.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Dimitri-Trance
#122 Posted : 2/26/2010 2:17:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim can come across some beautiful, fine quality, 600ug of orgasm exploding cid.
I can believe tho that its really 600ug because I heard that you can only fit about 200ug in a blotter.
But the part I believe that it really is 600ug is because it is so unbelievably ego dissolving, chaotic bomb wars of colors and what not.

Just gotta hit up the connect.hahahSmile

VisualDistortion
#123 Posted : 2/27/2010 9:35:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitri-Trance wrote:
Swim can come across some beautiful, fine quality, 600ug of orgasm exploding cid.
I can believe tho that its really 600ug because I heard that you can only fit about 200ug in a blotter.
But the part I believe that it really is 600ug is because it is so unbelievably ego dissolving, chaotic bomb wars of colors and what not.

I'm sure you can fit more than 200ug on a blotter. When DOM is used to make fake acid, I believe they put about 4mg's on a blotter.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

Observant
#124 Posted : 2/28/2010 12:41:30 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

SWIMs Blotters hold up to 25mg of DMT-N-Oxide-Fumarate ( on a 1x1 cm of Aquarel paper) Laughing
I am surprised ... !
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

trancepants
#125 Posted : 3/1/2010 6:04:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VisualDistortion wrote:
Dimitri-Trance wrote:

I'm sure you can fit more than 200ug on a blotter. When DOM is used to make fake acid, I believe they put about 4mg's on a blotter.

You can. The DEA has found blotter paper with 2mg or more of 2c-i and DOx on a single hit. A lot of it also depends on the thickness of the paper itself.
I can create anything with my mind. Including fiction, which this is.

Observant
#126 Posted : 3/1/2010 9:22:25 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

SWIM recently has seen blotters that were 7mg of 2ce each .
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

Spiced
#127 Posted : 3/1/2010 9:33:59 PM

Terra Incognita

I so hate it!

People are putting all kinds of different RC's on a blotter nowadays, you gotta know a good source before buying, last time i bought some blotters on a party i had such a major bad trip, and i wasn't the only one who had bad times with that type of blotter (Rolling Stones, Belgium), i dunno what was on it but it made everyone paranoid and made me have the baddest bad trip of my life, that's the last time i bought so called "acid" from a random guy on a party, you just don't know what you're getting.

Observant
#128 Posted : 3/1/2010 9:50:24 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Thats a regional problem I guess atleast it never happened to me...
If swim gets offered acid in his area it's either good acid or weak acid ...... but never some fake chemical .
Various places to get good quality acid around Switzerland Laughing ...

The RC Blotters are always offered as such and you know...that form is quite a practical thing for sublingual application (shortens duration)

If you had known what you've had there , maybe you would've managed to have a good time , Spiced !

skunkjar
#129 Posted : 3/8/2010 9:28:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spIce-T wrote:
There is plenty of LSD in the right scenes. Being a Dead Head for many years has afforded SWIM the ability to eat LSD as much as he could ever want to. The Family he is a part of does take breaks, slows down the production, and takes various precautions, just so that everyone who does get LSD, does so as safe as possible, with this war on (people with) drugs.

He saw the huge price increase right around 2000, where it jumped 10 fold. Probably had a lot to do with the big Kansas missile silo bust, but those guys had lost much of the respect and family connections, due to some shady practices and some shady characters coming in to play. This is how they busted poor Leonard Pickard, who once was a part of the "family". Back in the 90's it was cheap enough, that no one would think of trying to pass some RC off as LSD, just to make a buck, but nowadays those RC's are so much cheaper.

The youngsters of today, don't often hold the high honor that being a part of the LSD scene affords, and they are out to get paid. Ever wonder why half the friggin' Dead lot is filled with a bunch of wannabe gangstas, wearin' their high priced gem wraps, with their flat billed hats, and LRG gear? The mentality of the younger generation is about getting paid, and partying, not spiritual enlightenment or the music. This is why when you can buy a gram of some strong RC, put it on paper, then go charge outrageous prices to unsuspecting, uninformed, youngsters who just wanna try LSD, it makes it very alluring for these materialistic youth, who've been brainwashed by TV, radio, and media in general.

Now it's not like the song (Dancin' in the Streets) which says, "It doesn't matter what you wear, just as long as you are there!" Now, it's you don't matter, unless you wear all the popular gear, look cool, and slang a little bit of every drug you can find. It's sad to see the major changes on lot over the years, but DO remember, their are some wonderful people out there, who haven't forgotten what it means to do this holy work of spreading what SWIM would consider a sacrament. The family SWIM knows, would not dare put out anything that isn't of the utmost purity, quality, and at a reasonable price, due to the laws of supply and demand.

Don't give up folks, there is GREAT, PURE LSD out there, but also, be aware of who and what you are dealing with when you do go looking for the sacrament. Good luck to everyone who deserves the wonderful experience, and SWIM imagines it will find you! Seems to happen that way for him, always. In the last 17-18 years, SWIM hasn't gone more than 2-3 months (which were by choice) without eating good LSD. Have faith, folks!!

BTW, please do not PM me or ask me to find you LSD, that's not how I roll, and you will not get a nice response from me, should you fail to take this advice. Thanks for your time!

Yeah, brother you are correct. There are those here who believe the family to be a myth though, so be warned... Rolling eyes

Xenogears
#130 Posted : 3/12/2010 4:07:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with spice-T as well.

I don't see how people can say they haven't found it in 10 years, pretty much implying real LSD is practically nonexistent.

This has been totally non true in my experience.

I have done all the research chemicals, I was really big on the RC's when I was really young and reckless. I can definitely tell the difference in real LSD and any research chemical.

I can tell it's real LSD because the visuals and feeling is always similar, the only way I can describe it is I see rainbow like prism colors in the visuals and feel full of love and joy for myself and the world. There is also the come up time and how long it lasts that are sure signs.

I recently came upon some white on white blotters that I would ESTIMATE to be around 75-100 per hit or so. This was some good lucy, very good, and very real. Before that I didn't find it for a few years, but then, I wasn't really trying to find it at all, I wasn't tripping on anything at the point.

But 10 years? Thats crazy! I would cry!

Real LSD will never disappear, it is currently treated as an enemy by the government etc, but the way the world is working now can only go on for so long. It may be 20 years, 40, 50, 100, but eventually people will wake up and realize this drug war is a massive failure. There is no way it will last for eternity.

LSD just has to keep itself stealthy right now Smile

It is out there in some places. Just if you live out in bumblefuck oregon or something like that don't expect to find any unless you know a hippy dude that imports it straight from Cali, or if a big psychedelic festival/show runs through.

Im sure there is a bit in all the major cities though.

ismokecrystals
#131 Posted : 3/14/2010 4:04:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah... I just came back from a trip. I ate two tabs and had full blown ego-death, balls-to-the-walls tripping.

I was completely blown away by the potency of this stuff. It's very prevalent in Philly

soxy bastard
#132 Posted : 3/14/2010 4:56:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Xenogears wrote:

It is out there in some places. Just if you live out in bumblefuck oregon or something like that don't expect to find any unless you know a hippy dude that imports it straight from Cali, or if a big psychedelic festival/show runs through.

I am sure I am not spilling any real secret when I say bumblefuck oregon is home to many retired family members and is hardly devoid of lucy or has it ever been.Points and g's have gotten rediculously expensive but are available in excellent quality in some of the most unlikely places in some of the most backwood bumfuck oregon towns.
SB

Touche Guevara
#133 Posted : 3/14/2010 5:27:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

soxy bastard wrote:
Xenogears wrote:

I am sure I am not spilling any real secret when I say bumblefuck oregon is home to many retired family members and is hardly devoid of lucy or has it ever been.Points and g's have gotten rediculously expensive but are available in excellent quality in some of the most unlikely places in some of the most backwood bumfuck oregon towns.
SB

Geography has less to do with it any more than personal networks. It's not like you can go to random bars and casually inquire about bulk fluff.

...unless you can, in which case stock up on dysentery medication because we're hitting the Oregon Trail. Laughing

wikiwahwah
#134 Posted : 3/14/2010 6:53:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Acid is currently easier to get hold of than MDMA where I live. Although I'm not into MDMA so much anymore I know friends who have had a hell of a job scoring. Acid on the other hand seems to be available all the time.

If you are serious about getting your hands on some I would recommend going to a psy trance festival. I went to Waveform last year and it seemed like everyone and his wife was selling liquid.

W

ismokecrystals
#135 Posted : 3/14/2010 6:55:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

these are the tabs I got

threeleggedlion
#136 Posted : 3/18/2010 7:01:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FOAF has done "LSD" 4 times, and the only time it was the real deal was numero uno. So now he stays away from the locals passing off RCs as cid.

soulfood
#137 Posted : 3/18/2010 7:38:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

wikiwahwah wrote:

If you are serious about getting your hands on some I would recommend going to a psy trance festival. I went to Waveform last year and it seemed like everyone and his wife was selling liquid.

Aww man! I must look like such a narc.

The last 2 parties I've been to I wasn't offered as much as a spliff. I shouldn't have cut my hair... back then folk would ask ME for acid Smile

freethinker
#138 Posted : 3/18/2010 9:46:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I really don't like that this thread has taken the direction of people asking and revealing where doses are available.

This is definitely not what the nexus is for as far as I understood. This sort of discussion is arguably worse than talk of synthesis and accomplishes nothing but draw heat.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

soulfood
#139 Posted : 3/18/2010 9:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

freethinker wrote:
I really don't like that this thread has taken the direction of people asking and revealing where doses are available.

This is definitely not what the nexus is for as far as I understood. This sort of discussion is arguably worse than talk of synthesis and accomplishes nothing but draw heat.

Err...

got any acid?

sorry... that was just a bit childish really.

ElusiveMind
#140 Posted : 3/18/2010 11:23:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NOO!!! SWIM knew it would happen eventually but the stream has dried up for SWIM. Now it's just nasty 2c's being sold as LSD. Crying or very sad SWIM only has 4 hits left of good acid... gonna cherish these last few trips...
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

«PREV5678NEXT