We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Can you get proper LSD anymore? Options

Touche Guevara
#41 Posted : 11/3/2009 11:05:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
ILPT miss LSD very much.
He risked it for a bisquit and bought so called LSD which actually wasn`t LSD a year ago. It was a larger bitter blotter with effects very simmilar to LSH . Not speedy, nor sedating. Psychedelic but lacking visuals. It lasted about 8 hours. Wasn`t bad , but it wasn`t LSD

LSD was ILPT`s first psychedelic ever. He only smoke weed to date he took LSD.
Mushrooms, salvia , dmt, cacti all that came after LSD influence.
It ispired many, many other people in many ways.
Yet he think we shouldn`t cry after LSD-25.
Seems like it has it`s own mission, which is over.
Maybe it`s not suitable for society nowadays and probably would make more harm then help.

I believe that Hofman`s soul was send back on the Earth from light spheres solely to invent this beautiful tryptamine . World after two wars needed something like that. It brouht some peace on this planet and learned people to look at things from different angles. Amazing, godly work. Praise the Lord

Now we have to move on and use mescal, psilocybine and harmalas with dmt ,etc.

ILPT hoping that one day he would come across some nice pure fresh LSD-25 or ALD-52. It`s all in God`s hands

It's not extinct. Look into the Picard case. The largest LSD lab in the world was busted, and as a result the supply has been dwindling for the last decade or so. Another will crop up, or perhaps some Chinese corporation will think it would be profitable to sell grams of fluff to the Hell's Angels or some other established distribution network posing as a US research company.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#42 Posted : 11/3/2009 11:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its not a fact that pickard was the largest LSD supplier in the world.. The numbers used in his case to make the estimations were WAY off.. The initial estimates came from weighing a liquid "containing lsd" as if it was pure lsd and other gross mistakes.. Another thing to notice is that Pickard was a rat, and many of the chemists went into 'hide' mode for a while when he was busted for the fear that he would talk again of other people's business, so the supply went extra down temporarily in the USA and the DE.A used this as 'evidence' to show he was responsible for over 90% of the acid supply or something ridiculous.

Also, USA market is one thing, but there is plenty of LSD in europe, for sure, the real deal.... Just gotta move in the right places...

69ron
#43 Posted : 11/4/2009 1:06:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Its not a fact that pickard was the largest LSD supplier in the world..

That doesn't much matter. His bust had a gigantic impact on the availability of LSD in the USA. After his bust it became super hard to find real LSD. Maybe a coincidence, maybe his bust just caused other LSD chemists to go more underground and stop distributing for fear of themselves also being caught. At any rate, his bust made a very big difference in the USA.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

nj12nets
#44 Posted : 11/4/2009 12:21:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is waiting on some either really good (what SWIM wants) or some pretty good(the fallback option) acid. Great visuals and shit for most people at 2 tabs and great high...SWIM takes 5 cause of experience and pushing the envelope and was blown away even when taking more than 5 of other types.
All posts are made as hypothetical statements and fantasies and none are truthful admissions of any actions whatsoever.

thepureskunk
#45 Posted : 11/6/2009 6:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone Smile

Thanks so much for all the wonderful posts. It seems as tho its still about IF you look hard or are lucky enough. Its a real shame that we have this situation but there is hope that one day in the future the world will see the light and once again LSD will be available to all who seek it.

I've had the fortune to find some LSD. I have a single blotter that is assured to be the real-deal...hope so!

Do you believe in fate??

I was watching some online films about LSD recently. I'm sure many of you have watched this 2 part series, but if not its well worth a watch.

The beyond within: http://video.google.co.u...=0&aq=4&oq=lsd+#

Its easy enough to find the second part..

Thanks again, TPS Smile

acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

weissewolf
#46 Posted : 11/7/2009 6:07:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim honestly feels lsd finds you when your ready.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

69ron
#47 Posted : 11/7/2009 6:13:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Reminds me of SWIM’s first magic mushroom hunting days.

SWIM searched and searched and could not find any. He had read all the good books on the subject, went to all the right places, no luck at all.

One day he has a dream he finds one under a tree at the local park. He wakes up and goes mushroom hunting, and sure enough, there it is right under a tree at the local part. And it was a lot too.

Ever since then he’s been able to find magic mushrooms every time.

Very strange.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

weissewolf
#48 Posted : 11/7/2009 6:24:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

There is some kind of ancient cosmic connection working somewhere in there. Very happy

d*l*b
#49 Posted : 11/7/2009 10:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wish I could find decent acid! I don't think I have seen any decent stuff in the UK for over a decade. There is a lot of it about if you have the right connections but it is so bloody weak! I haven't had a decent trip in years. Acquired 5 Hofmann anniversary tabs a few weeks ago, on one occasion ate one and a half tabs along with a drop of liquid, another time ate one and a quarter. Both occasions got threshold effects.

I get quite gutted every time I eat it nowadays. It used to be possible to get off on a quarter or a half, but now doing just one is barely noticeable Sad

I really don't agree with the idea of having to take 3 or 4 doses to get off, which is what seems to be necessary now.

My questions is where has good strong blotter and (yum!) microdots gone? What I would give to even have access to what we called shit acid in the early to mid-nineties. 100μg a hit? I bloody wish! 25 maybe...

D × V × F > R

69ron
#50 Posted : 11/7/2009 6:07:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b, with fewer chemists making LSD, the price of LSD has gone up, and so they are watering down what little LSD there is to stretch it out to more sheets of acid to make more sales. That’s why they are so weak. People don’t want to pay more for it so they are getting less as a result.

weissewolf
#51 Posted : 11/7/2009 8:46:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

With all due respect ron you cant put it all on the chemist. Swim can still get fire sheets for $250 where it only takes 1 or 2 too loose face. Where the price hike and low mics come from are middle management who lay the paper. The chemist dont lay paper, they move crystal or liquid. Swim knows some real decent people who dont cut shit but then knows a couple dude who cut the shit out of it and sell it for $8 - $10 a hit. But they are also the same assholes who buy a few ounces of molly and cut it with caffeine pills or some shit.

endlessness
#52 Posted : 11/8/2009 2:48:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yep, WW.. Smile

thepureskunk
#53 Posted : 11/9/2009 8:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

d*l*b wrote:
Wish I could find decent acid! I don't think I have seen any decent stuff in the UK for over a decade. There is a lot of it about if you have the right connections but it is so bloody weak! I haven't had a decent trip in years. Acquired 5 Hofmann anniversary tabs a few weeks ago, on one occasion ate one and a half tabs along with a drop of liquid, another time ate one and a quarter. Both occasions got threshold effects.

I get quite gutted every time I eat it nowadays. It used to be possible to get off on a quarter or a half, but now doing just one is barely noticeable Sad

I really don't agree with the idea of having to take 3 or 4 doses to get off, which is what seems to be necessary now.

My questions is where has good strong blotter and (yum!) microdots gone? What I would give to even have access to what we called shit acid in the early to mid-nineties. 100μg a hit? I bloody wish! 25 maybe...

I hear you brother!! 10 years ago Acid was everywhere!!! Now it seems you need cosmic intervention to get it Laughing

It took me ages to dare do a full blotter or a whole microdot...they were that strong!

Good luck man in your quest. I'm sure you will get some luck soon.

acolon_5 wrote:
Welcome to club hypersex.

I've been there too...it is amazing.

Touche Guevara
#54 Posted : 11/9/2009 9:04:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
d*l*b, with fewer chemists making LSD, the price of LSD has gone up, and so they are watering down what little LSD there is to stretch it out to more sheets of acid to make more sales. That’s why they are so weak. People don’t want to pay more for it so they are getting less as a result.

Truth. People hear about doses being $3 in 1989 and think it should all be peace, love, and entheogenic charity. But somewhere there is a group of people, including at least one with advanced scientific education, responsible for procuring a lot of heavily watched and expensive gear and chemicals, and then spreading the love around. If people were willing to pay $15 for quality acid, maybe "respectable businessman" would be a more viable alternative to "shady RC peddler"

d*l*b
#55 Posted : 11/9/2009 11:40:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thepureskunk wrote:
a whole microdot

Trying to split a microdot generally results in some chaos in itself Smile
D × V × F > R

antichode
#56 Posted : 11/10/2009 4:20:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The last time SWIM had strong acid was almost 10 years ago... He bought a bunch of blotters from this dodgy house in the neighbourhood. some of them had half a sun on them, red and yellow, yellow boarders. Other ones had pieces of a bicycle wheel on them, and some had numbers at the bottom, 2 and 0. They were perfectly cut and laminated.

SWIM had tried acid prior to this, never a lot, a half here and there, mostly it was a nice euphoric buzz with somee mild psychedelic effects.... But these were totally different.

SWIM ate a whole one and within 20 minutes felt an electric charge of energy zap from his toes to the tip of his head, right the way up his body, the sensation was incredible and it lasted for an hour or so... utter ecstacy. Within a few hours the entire world had trnasformed into this ludicrous cartoon representation of life. Everything was animated. His friends faces arms and legs were inside out sideways and bent beyond comprehension. Bottles would flatten out and spring back in a rythmic fashion, you looked around the place and this rythm was everywhere, chaotic... but ordered. At the peak of it everything was morphed and the slightest movement imposed pychedelic trails, copies of the image on to your vision. Something was playing on the tv but SIWM couldnt see it, the colors were falling and floating out of the tv, 3d and totally bizaare, a mess. SWIM ventured outside and all the houses down the street were bobbing around up and down, every brick on every house moved in a differnt way, but seemed rythmic... SWIM felt as tho he had stepped into a completley new world, nothing made sense, but at the same time it made perfect sense. SWIM felt a very deep understanding of the whole that we were all a part of. The sound of a train off in the distance created this marvelous reaction in swims vision, the waves of sound literally cutting through the ordered mess and leaving a trail of perfect energy behind. One of SWIMs friends came out to greet him but he couldnt quit make out who he was, he felt familiar but strange, the hawaian t-shirt his friend was wearing was a tropical world all in its own... existing on this strange and bizaare character before SWIM.

7 or so hours later things were relatively backdown but still animated and breathing. SWIM lay down on the couch and fell asleep (the first and only time swim has been able to sleep while still slightly tripping), waking 2 hours later to find everything back to normal but with a glow like never before.... Reality was back, but it was completley fresh.... SWIMS experience had totally changed his life, he just couldnt belive the awesome world he had just visited.

How strong would a dose of acid like that have been? SWIMs never had anythign like it in the last ten years of his life. High dose of mushrooms is kinda comparible, but not, at the same time.

SIWMS friends snaffled up what was left and SWIM never saw it again.

He's had tabs since then but they didnt even come close to that experience

electric and like your on this new and exciting ride of cosmic radiation thats feeding into every pore of your existence

magic

obliguhl
#57 Posted : 11/10/2009 7:43:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.reddit.com/r/...ibution_effects_culture/

Quote:
Also, that submission on the frontpage about LSD being largely unavailable now is ridiculously out of date. The Pickard bust and the end of the Dead tour did decrease availability dramatically, but since ~2006, availability has been increasing massively. As an indication, in the last 18 months, wholesale LSD prices here in Oregon have dropped 25-50%.

weissewolf
#58 Posted : 11/10/2009 7:01:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Lately the dead have been touring. And even after jerry died there was still phil, billy, bobby, and mickey all doing their things. Even when they all die, hopefully not anytime soon, love wont go away. It never will.
The scene def has changed. It not all hippie love and peace no more but this game is not recession proof like selling crack is. Hard times are felt all around and when that happens the nasty shit floats in and changes people. Some places are so rough now Ive seen H and C in the lot at dead shows. Homeboys walking around pushing it like molly and love. But with every kid doing shit like nitrous and ket whats the difference if you spike it with some H and blast off with some C. Its a sad mix.

wake and bacon
#59 Posted : 11/11/2009 4:15:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

obliguhl wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a2ay8/ama_about_lsd_distribution_effects_culture/

Quote:
Also, that submission on the frontpage about LSD being largely unavailable now is ridiculously out of date. The Pickard bust and the end of the Dead tour did decrease availability dramatically, but since ~2006, availability has been increasing massively. As an indication, in the last 18 months, wholesale LSD prices here in Oregon have dropped 25-50%.

Is this really trustworthy information? Who is this guy?

Quote:
I think the fundamental effect of LSD is dangerous and imagining LSD as a person, it would be one dark, twisted person.

Quote:
What makes that so dangerous is that it really fucks up people's ability to perceive reality accurately. Yeah, we could get into a big debate about what is reality, but for all intents and purposes, reality is the stuff people who aren't on drugs experience with their sense[...] LSD impairs the ability to perceive reality correctly all while giving people a feeling that they're actually learning and refining their grip on reality.

Quote:
It's an incredibly isolated culture. People involved in it rarely interact with anyone too far removed from it. Because it is so insular, it is also deeply self-reinforcing. To the people who get into it deep, they almost invariably end up really, seriously weird. It's almost self-brainwashing, the community is so isolated.

He says he hasn't touched LSD/psychedelics in years, how would he know? Hmm....
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

WSaged
#60 Posted : 11/11/2009 4:55:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antichode wrote:

SWIM ate a whole one and within 20 minutes felt an electric charge of energy zap from his toes to the tip of his head, right the way up his body, the sensation was incredible and it lasted for an hour or so... utter ecstacy. Within a few hours the entire world had trnasformed into this ludicrous cartoon representation of life. Everything was animated. His friends faces arms and legs were inside out sideways and bent beyond comprehension. Bottles would flatten out and spring back in a rythmic fashion, you looked around the place and this rythm was everywhere, chaotic... but ordered. At the peak of it everything was morphed and the slightest movement imposed pychedelic trails, copies of the image on to your vision. Something was playing on the tv but SIWM couldnt see it, the colors were falling and floating out of the tv, 3d and totally bizaare, a mess. SWIM ventured outside and all the houses down the street were bobbing around up and down, every brick on every house moved in a differnt way, but seemed rythmic... SWIM felt as tho he had stepped into a completley new world, nothing made sense, but at the same time it made perfect sense. SWIM felt a very deep understanding of the whole that we were all a part of. The sound of a train off in the distance created this marvelous reaction in swims vision, the waves of sound literally cutting through the ordered mess and leaving a trail of perfect energy behind. One of SWIMs friends came out to greet him but he couldnt quit make out who he was, he felt familiar but strange, the hawaian t-shirt his friend was wearing was a tropical world all in its own... existing on this strange and bizaare character before SWIM.

7 or so hours later things were relatively backdown but still animated and breathing. SWIM lay down on the couch and fell asleep (the first and only time swim has been able to sleep while still slightly tripping), waking 2 hours later to find everything back to normal but with a glow like never before.... Reality was back, but it was completley fresh.... SWIMS experience had totally changed his life, he just couldnt belive the awesome world he had just visited.

Mmmmmm, that sounds like LSD alright!!Wink

WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV12345NEXT»