We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT»
Can you get proper LSD anymore? Options

soulfood
#21 Posted : 10/31/2009 4:29:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

breakMYhead wrote:

soulfood - there's a seaside town i know of where im pretty sure it shouldn't be too hard to find the real deal?

Yeah... sadly I'm not local to there anymore Sad

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

WSaged
#22 Posted : 10/31/2009 5:37:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've not seen "real" LSD since the summer of 94'. That was one helluva summer though!!
Felix the cat, was on my tongue & in my mind to the nth degree!!
Everyone else in the small town I grew up in was turning on too!! He was always there...
It was our little summer of love!!

After that summer, I moved towards the west coast & for a few years I came across a few things that where being called LSD...but clearly were not.
I once took what had to be some kind of horrible RC that I got at a rave, in like 1999. A long night/next day of intense insecurity & negative introspection!!
Plus instead of beautiful LSD hallucinations, my vision was just plain smeared & undefined, I couldn't see well enough to leave that horrible setting until the light of morning, when I left my car there & started walking to anywhere else!
That was the last time I bought/ingested anything "called LSD", from anyone I didn't know personally to be 100% honest & reliable.

There was one other time about a year later, that I ran into (what I thought was) an old friend, who was traveling with the "Rainbow Family". He sold me a bottle of clear liquid LSD that was definitely that real thing & absolutely fantastic!! None of the speediness that is so common in what is now normally called LSD.
So Smooth, SO NICE!!
But the dickhead ripped me off, there turned out to only be half the number of doses he said was in the bottle.
But by the time this was figured out (I had bought what was supposed to be a full bottle, 100 doses), he had been gone for a few months & haven't seen him since.
Some freaking "family" huh....Confused

Now that I'm 34 yrs old, I don't have enough free time or the even the right mindset to enjoy it anyway, so unless a true friend offers some to me, while camping out in the woods or someplace like that, I doubt I'll ever take LSD again.
But that's OK with me, cause back in the summer of '94, I took enough of it to stop an army!!!Laughing

Not only that, but Ayahuasca provides the tangible, interactive connection to the other side, that LSD (even the real thing) only provided glimpses of & it doesn't keep me up all night with electricity running through my veins.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Coatl
#23 Posted : 10/31/2009 6:08:35 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
All LSD around my area is RC, 3 hours come up and over a day duration. Its really sad

Same.

All "acid" around here is not actually LSD-25 it's research chemicals.

This is one of the main reasons I stick to plants... you have no idea what your getting with that crap! With botanicals, you know exactly what your taking!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

polytrip
#24 Posted : 10/31/2009 11:16:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
You can still get proper LSD. But you have to be sure about who to trust.

I wonder how that story with the atropin blotters posted here, went. I hope no accidents happened with the stuff.

I find such incidents very telling for the situation of the availability of LSD.

ismokecrystals
#25 Posted : 10/31/2009 11:29:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still alive and kickin'

No long-lasting negative effects

One thing's for sure, I'm going to be a lot more careful with the "LSD" I buy

69ron
#26 Posted : 10/31/2009 11:55:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WSaged wrote:
Not only that, but Ayahuasca provides the tangible, interactive connection to the other side, that LSD (even the real thing) only provided glimpses of & it doesn't keep me up all night with electricity running through my veins.

Yeah, SWIM feels the same. LSD is not quite a real entheogen no matter how much you take, but it’s still very nice in its own way. The insight effects of LSD are perhaps its greatest qualities. A low dose of LSD is a great nootropic. But at higher doses considerable “mind fuck” kicks in.

With LSD, SWIM can never completely enter the “spirit world”, its like one foot is there and the other is firmly stuck in reality.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#27 Posted : 11/1/2009 12:53:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

so what do your swim think about LSD compared to LSH ron? I have had a full visionsary experience with LSA seeds before..they were fresh so it might have been LSH..
But with LSD I only got really really high and saw lots of neon all over the forest and laughed all day long for about 8 hours. I dont have much experience with LSD though. I did 2 hits that I think were 200mics per hit..that was my best lsd trip.
Long live the unwoke.

ibeing897
#28 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lsd is extremely hard to find in the UK (I had heard that if you're a psy-trance clubber it's probably easy) but SWIM had some liquid this year which was by far the best cid he's had, wish there was more about, clean, no-tension, great visuals, mega time warping, an evening with a few friends felt like I'd be out for 4 days, not in a bad way, I just couldn't believe we fit that much content into an evening, my sense of time was totally dilated and I've never had that before.... the set and setting was ace tho.... actually in this particular case LSD was almost ideal, because it wasn't overwhelming, it was clearheaded, lovely non-distracting visuals, and it lasted a good 12+ hrs which I know some don't like, especially if it's going south, but at it's ideal I think LSD can be my favourite. Not entirely entheogenic, but I do appreciate that in some sense because sometimes I want a more recreational psychedelic experience.
all posts are fictional

ibeing897
#29 Posted : 11/1/2009 5:30:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too would be interested in some more experiences of LSH because that's something SWIM wants to try.
all posts are fictional

weissewolf
#30 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:26:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has to disagree. He has had some very spiritual experiences with love. Once he felt all matter around him and within him dissolve into waves of flux energy. He felt as if he became one with the all living energy and soon felt very akin to a great pool of consciousness that he felt was the life source of the universe. He has always felt that mescal and boomers bridged that lost gap with human energy to mother earth, love with the universe, and deamster with the inner working of your own mind. Everything else is just a cop out.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

ibeing897
#31 Posted : 11/1/2009 6:46:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had spiritual moments on it (of course), larger doses, but what I find about cid is that it often phases into messiness and reveals it's synthetic side (does that make sense)... I love it don't get me wrong...but I've often wondered what it must be like to have fresh lab grade... because I've found the quality is reflected in the messiness... good, well treated gear may be very entheogenic if you want it to be.
all posts are fictional

69ron
#32 Posted : 11/1/2009 7:26:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
so what do your swim think about LSD compared to LSH ron? I have had a full visionsary experience with LSA seeds before..they were fresh so it might have been LSH..
But with LSD I only got really really high and saw lots of neon all over the forest and laughed all day long for about 8 hours. I dont have much experience with LSD though. I did 2 hits that I think were 200mics per hit..that was my best lsd trip.

LSD is much more recreational and FUN. LSH is much more of a serious entheogen.

The two are very similar at low doses, so much that SWIM cannot tell them apart at low doses. But at truly psychedelic doses, the two are quite different. LSD is simply more fun, more euphoric, without being overly mental. LSH is a very mental psychedelic, more so than LSD. LSH is more of a “nootropic” than LSD is. You can gain far more insight into your life from LSH than from LSD, and LSD is normally considered to be the kind of psychedelic insight effects. LSH blows it away in that respect.

LSH is more likely to cause bad trips than LSD. In small doses its fantastic, but larger doses can be VERY SPACY. Your bed room can look completely alien to you even though you know it’s your bedroom. LSD has this effect too, but LSH has it much more. Both LSD and LSH can allow you to see things as if you’re viewing them for the very first time, but this effect is much stronger for LSH. Visuals are more interesting with LSD. Music with LSH is about the same as it is with LSD: greatly enhanced.

LSD feels “electric” or “metallic”. It’s a very distinctive effect of LSD. LSH does not have that effect.

Both LSD and LSH are stimulants, but LSH is much more of a stimulant. It can cause you to pace around, not be able to sit still, etc.

Both LSD and LSH are vasoconstrictors. But LSH is a much more powerful one, and is also a bronchoconstrictor, while LSD is not. This constriction effect is truly the worst part of the LSH effects profile. When you get bronchoconstriction from LSH, you feel like its hard to breath and this really ruins the experience and is a good reason to make sure you don’t take too large of a dose. The vasoconstriction makes you feel cold and you get a little numb from it. It’s not healthy. These effects are present at full psychedelic doses, but absent from smaller more recreational doses of LSH. The vasoconstriction effects of LSD don’t really kick in until you take several milligrams of it. Most people take only microgram doses (100-250 mics) of LSD and so they don’t experience this side effect.

The visuals of LSD are more interesting, more colorful, more “FUN”, but the visuals of LSH can be more like true visions. LSD hardly ever produces true visions.

LSH is very similar in many ways to LSD, and at small doses the two feel identical to SWIM, but LSH is not a replacement for LSD. LSD is a far cleaner experience, a friendlier experience, and just all around more “FUN”. LSD has a fantastic potential for abuse, not in an addictive way, but in a recreational way. I hate saying that, but it does. It’s “FUN”. Taking LSD is “FUN”. I wouldn’t call LSH “FUN”, it can be a really scary experience if the dose it right, but can also be a very rewarding experience, more so than LSD. I think LSD is not nearly as useful intellectually, but because it’s far more “FUN” and much less toxic, most people will seek it out in preference over LSH.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Pandora
#33 Posted : 11/1/2009 10:48:58 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

thepureskunk,

Chiming in from the Western half of the United Police States of America. . .Oh boy, things sure have changed.

Back in the late 1980's good, clean doses were easy and cheap to come by. I saw very little liquid and no crystal but plenty of blotter and "windowpane." One could find it so easily at almost any vaguely hip public event, in public places and at rock shows. It was easy to find on the street. It was all over my college campus and co-op. It was easy to plug into psychedelic networks and "families." It was generally very clean and very potent.

I understand everything changed in the 1990's around the so-called Halperngate scandal. This was covered quite heavily in the Entheogen Review. One of the researchers (named Halpern) on the LSD cluster-headache study team was in fact a DEA agent. Rick Doblin, Ph.D., Executive Director of MAPS stood by Halpern even when it became very apparent just what a stinky rat the scene had in its midst. One thing led to another and Halpern's involvement in the black-market LSD scene led to the bust of the huge Kansas missle silo lab which ended easy access to good acid in this country and perhaps much of the world. LSD synthesis is very difficult and requires much specialized, expensive labware - there is no comparison to DMT extraction. Bastards!

As far as I can tell, nowadays, it is still available here in the Western half of the States, but it is much more rare than it used to be. The rainbow family people have some connections and there was a decent amount at the Symbiosis 2009 psychedelic festival in September. I am seeing much more liquid and for the first time, crystal LSD (pizeoelectric!)as well as blotter.

It is not very potent compared to the doses from the 1980's, but take enough and you can get there. Last night, Nemo Amicus and I took some doses that were somewhere between 22 and 25 years old and they were potent and very clean. Ah, I miss the old days. Only two of those ancient doses left . . .

The kids call it "Lucy" and I actually heard people calling, "Lucy!!" out loud at the festival. So, get yourself to a festival or rock concert (the more psychedelic the better) if possible. Keep your eyes and ears open. Be friendly and open. Bring some very clean spice and offer to trade and the acid doors may re-open to you as they did for me . . .

Now, can anyone with chemistry knowledge please enlighten me on this "dirty" acid issue? Are things like meth, strychnine and tropanes really active at the microgram levels? How many drops can you get onto a piece of blotter paper before ruining it? Two, maybe three (probably one or two) with each one probably being 1/2 to 3/4 ml. Say there's two drops at 3/4 ml per drop on a piece of blotter and I take three hits. Okay, now I may have consumed as much as 4.5 ml of total non-paper product. If things like meth, strychnine and tropanes are in the solution along with LSD (or something damned similar) are these things significantly active at the low ml range? I'd appreciate any education the knowledgeable can provide on this front.

I have had acid that has made my body feel tight/tense and my teeth clench/grind, so-called "speedy acid," and could not figure out if it was a purity issue or just tension/resistance in my own body. The reactions would not be consistent trip to trip as I progressed through the sheet . . .

It seems smart to start at a low/single dose if it is a new batch or you have acquired it from a new contact . . .Remember the researchers have confirmed that you can re-dose as soon as 3 1/2 days later and not have to worry about the infamous acid-tolerance. Also, I have confirmed you can get a very strong trip as soon as 46 hours after a very strong trip by tripling your dose. Finally, once you are 1 1/2 to 2 hours in on the single dose and you like what you see/feel, you can take a bunch more and wind up with a much stronger trip. This does work very, very well.

Peace & Love,
Pandora

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jamie
#34 Posted : 11/2/2009 1:39:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would personally never buy LSD ever again from a stranger at a festival unless I really got to know them first and they knew the source..

I have had LSD from people who I though seemed hip and it didn't seem to be worth much more than the paper it was apparently in..

The only time I ever had LSD that compared with the storied I was told by older people I know was the first time and it was a fluke..me and a freind picked up a hitchhiker who just happened to be on acid.He was wearing all tye dye and living in the woods..and he had some dman good LSDVery happy

I guess it was just meant to happen..

I have a freind who used to like to take LSD..and one day he got some blotter and took it and his friends had to call the police becasue he was running around the streets acting insane and delusional endangering his own life running in traffic and scaring people..from 1 blotter. I have no doubt that it was not LSD he took that night.

I would stick to LSH until you find a source that you can verify with others..

Also good LSD seems to bring about amazing syncronicity..at least in my experience..everything lined up on that one real LSD trip I had..I was out of cannabis, met some other trippers in the forest, randomly..and they needed a campsite..they came and stayed withus and they had a large vial of honey oil they had just made..and they were skimboarders as well..made some friends that dayVery happy
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#35 Posted : 11/2/2009 1:48:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Now, can anyone with chemistry knowledge please enlighten me on this "dirty" acid issue? Are things like meth, strychnine and tropanes really active at the microgram levels? How many drops can you get onto a piece of blotter paper before ruining it? Two, maybe three (probably one or two) with each one probably being 1/2 to 3/4 ml. Say there's two drops at 3/4 ml per drop on a piece of blotter and I take three hits. Okay, now I may have consumed as much as 4.5 ml of total non-paper product. If things like meth, strychnine and tropanes are in the solution along with LSD (or something damned similar) are these things significantly active at the low ml range? I'd appreciate any education the knowledgeable can provide on this front.

“Dirty acid” is normally just old acid that has slightly decomposed into other active alkaloids. It’s normally a handling and storage issue. Other times there are very toxic ergot alkaloids still present in the LSD. Keep in mind that some people use raw ergot for LSD manufacture. When this is done, the tech required is a lot more difficult and the cleanup steps are more important. Some ergot alkaloids have strychnine like effects, and they are often responsible for the “strychnine” effect people often complain their acid has. Rarely is real strychnine ever found in acid.

Strychnine is extremely potent. You only need about 50 micrograms to be able to notice its stimulant effects. A very nice pleasant dose of strychnine is 250 micrograms. It produces stimulant effects somewhat similar to LSD, including euphoria, increased color perception, increased sensitivity to sound, touch, and has LSD-like mind expanding effects, but is not at all psychedelic, it is in fact a nootropic. It can be dangerous if too much is taken, but the amount that would fit on 1 blotter is completely safe for an adult and without any side effects. You can fit about 3000 micrograms of strychnine on a piece of blotter paper. Strychnine is a fantastic stimulant and also greatly enhances the effects of nearly all psychedelics. It is SWIM’s #1 favorite stimulant. But finding it on blotter paper these days is extremely rare.

Tropane alkaloids are active in low 50 microgram doses as well. Blotter paper with atropine, hyoscyamine, or scopolamine does appear these days. Often it’s mixed with LSD. Hyoscyamine greatly enhances the effects of LSD and nearly all other psychedelics if taken in 100-200 microgram doses along with the psychedelic. Hyoscyamine plus LSD is a fantastic combination.

I don’t know much about amphetamines, but there are some types of psychedelic amphetamines that do commonly appear on blotter paper, such as DOM, DOI, etc. These can be mixed with LSD or appear on blotter without any LSD. These are typically very long lasting drugs.

Honestly though, most of the “dirty acid” is acid with LSD decomposition products on it or LSD that still has some ergot alkaloids in it. The “strychnine” effect is nearly always caused by ergot alkaloids present on the blotter. These are normally not active at the doses present on blotter, but the LSD potentiates their effects making them active.

Pandora wrote:
I have had acid that has made my body feel tight/tense and my teeth clench/grind, so-called "speedy acid," and could not figure out if it was a purity issue or just tension/resistance in my own body. The reactions would not be consistent trip to trip as I progressed through the sheet . . .

As the sheet ages, these impurities are changing. LSD is very fragile and as soon as you get it, it’s already starting to come apart. The longer it’s exposed to the environment, the more it decomposes.

Another explanation is that there can be sides of the sheet where more of one impurity has collected. When some people dip acid sheets, they hang them vertically to dry afterwards, like hanging clothes to dry your clothes. If you know anything about paper chromatography, you know that some compounds more quickly pass through the paper than other compounds. As the paper is hanging to dry, some impurities migrate down the paper faster than other impurities do, and so you end up with one side of the sheet containing a different concentration of impurities. To avoid this, a professional will rotate the sheet as it dries. But a lot of people are unaware that this can happen and simply hang the sheet to dry without rotating it.

69ron
#36 Posted : 11/2/2009 1:59:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also good LSD seems to bring about amazing syncronicity..at least in my experience..everything lined up on that one real LSD trip I had..I was out of cannabis, met some other trippers in the forest, randomly..and they needed a campsite..they came and stayed withus and they had a large vial of honey oil they had just made..and they were skimboarders as well..made some friends that dayVery happy

At the risk of sounding like I’m a little nuts, I’ll have to say that LSD seems to have some sort of strange power over reality. Things will happen while you’re on LSD that would normally not happen. These are real things that can be verified by other people around you on the following day. The “synchronicity” spoke of above is one such thing. SWIM has noticed this with LSD more than any other psychedelic. It’s as if the human brain is altered by LSD in such a way that it allows the human brain to impact reality in a way that is not normally possible. It makes you wonder just how “real” reality is, and just how it is possible that certain unusual events can all happen on the same day you took the acid. This is very strange.

That’s about all I’m going to say about it.

Pandora
#37 Posted : 11/3/2009 12:43:12 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

69ron,

Thank you SO MUCH man! I really appreciate the fascinating info, . . . though I will not be rushing out to buy 250 mcg of strychnine anytime soon . . .

Regarding the strange power over reality post . . . I don't think that sounds nuts, though I might phrase it a little differently. Not much though. This weird synchrnicity seems to develop between the mind, other minds in the area, the general environment, I don't know. . . I have noticed the weird coincidences, the things that only happened to Nemo Amicus and I while tripping on LSD over 20 years ago as well as weird coincidences today. Things like running into an old Deadhead friend twice in four years, while tripping heavily in a public place (not a concert and different public places each time). These were the ONLY times we saw him. Stupid things like this wacky old movie called "The Amazing Race" never being on except when we were coming down from acid, . . . then it was on AT LEAST 90% of the time.

Your theory almost sounds like you are saying that the acid allows the brain to tap into The Heisenberg Uncertainty principle on the macro-scale.

I, personally, wish that you would say more . . .

Peace & Love,
Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

polytrip
#38 Posted : 11/3/2009 10:13:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
69ron wrote:

At the risk of sounding like I’m a little nuts, I’ll have to say that LSD seems to have some sort of strange power over reality. Things will happen while you’re on LSD that would normally not happen. These are real things that can be verified by other people around you on the following day. The “synchronicity” spoke of above is one such thing. SWIM has noticed this with LSD more than any other psychedelic. It’s as if the human brain is altered by LSD in such a way that it allows the human brain to impact reality in a way that is not normally possible. It makes you wonder just how “real” reality is, and just how it is possible that certain unusual events can all happen on the same day you took the acid. This is very strange.

That’s about all I’m going to say about it.

Yeah, this happened a lot to me as well. When i was taking LSD in the nineties i would frequently just happen to see friends of me in the weirdest places while we where both on acid.

Once we where going to an amusement park by train, and we had just taken the blotters, when a group of 3 CLOWNS entered our cabin. They happened to work in another park nearby and they where completely in their role. Before i knew it one was brushing my shoes.
It was a very surreal scene.

kemist
#39 Posted : 11/3/2009 10:30:39 PM

John

ILPT miss LSD very much.
He risked it for a bisquit and bought so called LSD which actually wasn`t LSD a year ago. It was a larger bitter blotter with effects very simmilar to LSH . Not speedy, nor sedating. Psychedelic but lacking visuals. It lasted about 8 hours. Wasn`t bad , but it wasn`t LSD

LSD was ILPT`s first psychedelic ever. He only smoke weed to date he took LSD.
Mushrooms, salvia , dmt, cacti all that came after LSD influence.
It ispired many, many other people in many ways.
Yet he think we shouldn`t cry after LSD-25.
Seems like it has it`s own mission, which is over.
Maybe it`s not suitable for society nowadays and probably would make more harm then help.

I believe that Hofman`s soul was send back on the Earth from light spheres solely to invent this beautiful tryptamine . World after two wars needed something like that. It brouht some peace on this planet and learned people to look at things from different angles. Amazing, godly work. Praise the Lord

Now we have to move on and use mescal, psilocybine and harmalas with dmt ,etc.

ILPT hoping that one day he would come across some nice pure fresh LSD-25 or ALD-52. It`s all in God`s hands

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

Observant
#40 Posted : 11/3/2009 10:40:30 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I also experienced some of these acid related synchronicities , preferably with people who i know to have taken lots of acid. This seems to be really common and has also been studied by Stanislav Grof . It never ceases to amaze Wink

Grof wrote:

‘Neither the inner experiences nor the external events are necessarily unusual in themselves; rather, it is the acausal [pattern of connection that cannot be explained by direct causality] link between them that is striking. The existence of synchronicities of this kind suggests that psyche and matter are not independent of one another but that they can enter into playful interactions where boundaries between them fade or dissolve altogether’.

Synchronicity is now a popular concept, and people observe synchronicities in many forms. The main feature which defines a synchronicity is an unusual and often highly improbable or unlikely combination of events, which all seem to be connected to the same theme in the life and thoughts of the observer, despite sharing no common physical cause. Phenomena like this have been recognised, under different names, by many cultures. They are often associated with a mythological figure and Jung characterised these characters as expressions of the ‘Trickster’ archetype, such as Hermes in ancient Greek myths, Coyote in a number of Native American cultures and many others. Many people have described events which seemed to be ‘signs’ from some unknown source, such as seeing images which appeared to ‘answer questions’ which were in their thoughts; these can range from trivial to life-changing events in the life of the observer.http://www.positivemeaning.net/static.php?page=ABOUT_SYNCHRONICITY
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

PREV1234NEXT»