We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Want to know about the supreme controller Options

k
#1 Posted : 3/25/2017 1:38:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My main purpose of taking DMT:
I want to know about the supreme controller; Or understand the supreme controller; Even if partially.

I don't know whether i would have taken DMT if i wouldn't have read something like this about Neem Karoli Baba:
Quote:
When I asked him if I should take LSD again, he said, "It should not be taken in a hot climate. If you are in a place that is cool and peaceful, and you are alone and your mind is turned toward God, then you may take the yogi medicine."
[source]

So have i received any knowledge about the supreme controller through DMT yet?
I don't think so. When on harmalas + DMT, i've got some teachings dealing with how i communicate with others, but those teachings were for me, not sharing them currently.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 3/25/2017 2:56:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What is "the supreme controller"? And why do you feel DMT can help you understand it?

-eg

Skylight
#3 Posted : 3/25/2017 4:32:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Could you expound a bit on what is the supreme controller? And why you feel those teachings were only for you and not to be shared? Would love to hear some insight into this.
Skylight is a fictional character. Anything said by Skylight is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

k
#4 Posted : 3/25/2017 5:11:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Changing a question to:
>Who is "the supreme controller"?

I think the supreme controller can go by different names like God, Bhagvaan. So why didn't i just say "God"? In a dictionary God is also defined like the creator of universe, whereas "the supreme controller" is different in meaning.

>why do you feel DMT can help you understand it?

Reading some DMT trip report(s) may have given me this idea. There are some trip reports where the authors have said that they met God.

k
#5 Posted : 3/25/2017 5:13:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

>why you feel those teachings were only for you and not to be shared?

Those teachings were tailor-made for me. Example:

I used to despise people behaving illogically. I wasn't much welcoming to others' company.
I took harmal tea -> smoked DMT, and i think my heart opened more.
"Even if people are stupid or make mistakes, welcome them, they have love in them, grow that love."
And a feeling, that I becoming more welcoming, entities/people coming to me and I loving & caring for them. And welcoming others' company, and having an open heart for them.

This teaching was for me according (kind of opposite) to my personality of that time.

Reincarnated
#6 Posted : 3/26/2017 11:26:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The teaching you received. .. where do you suppose it came from?

You say yourself that this was an opposite of your personality, a reflection if you will.?
Something highlighted what you need to change(or "clean"Pleased in order to progress...

I believe a bit of this "supreme controller" exists in everyone ..... only the cleanest mirror reflects the purest image.

All teaching will be tailor made, to me that seems obvious. I see this as a new angle for perception. A new view brings fresh change and ideas.

Kinda far out answer but the question is very subjective. Some dont like to give an answer unless its backed with scientific evidence....Razz scientific facts on this are non existent.
What im saying is all you will learn will come from you .... Good luck Thumbs up

I may be a poor man but when I close my eyes im sleeping in the palace of kings

Jees
#7 Posted : 3/26/2017 3:48:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Found the Supreme Controller!

Pleased

Seriously now: most people come back with more questions than they ever had Wut?
The real lesson for me so far is to have no issue with that, with not-understanding. While that piles up more and more of things to not-know, it becomes lesser and lesser of a problem.
Thumbs up