We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Something Broke Through, To This Side Options

CouchLove
#1 Posted : 3/24/2017 7:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I am writing this, as a mostly a means to record what I saw last night, and share with you the most real/slightly terrifying/ridiculous reaction I have ever seen, to the spice. I am still trying to figure out what exactly happened, but in short, I believe my friend became a vessel for an entity, which was wishing to communicate with us.

My friend has never smoked Changa before, nor has he had more than a couple psychedelic experiences in his life, the last being about 12 years ago. He grows weed, builds drag cars, makes guns, and trains to compete in international body building competitions...He is also pretty far into the occult, and has been initiated into some fairly deep circles of knowledge, with in Masonry, and other circles.

I have been trying to get him to smoke changa with my brother and I for a good while, and he finally wanted to, after we had his wife try some. While she was out, on the couch, talking to some unseen entity, apologizing, crying, and being hurled through hyperspace, he said he was ready. Once his wife was out, I had him finish her bowl, as he didn't want a lot...I didn't think there was much in it, but I guess I was wrong, as he took a masssssive rip, and just laid back in his seat.

I finished the bowl, closed my eyes, and dove into some imagery for a moment, and tried to check in with the space. When I opened them, something crazy began to happen.

I looked over to my friend, who suddenly sat straight up. Very robotically, he took his hands, brought them to hips hips, and worked them upward, to his chest, points his hands straight forward, back, then outward towards the side, and then followed the same pattern of movement back down. It almost looked like he was pop locking... He stood up from the chair, looks over at me with a look of pure bliss, and no recognition. He stands, shuffles past the leg rest, and into the center of the room.

He begins doing the exact same hand motions, but facing in different directions, while rotating around a center point. He squats to the ground after each series of gestures, and then raises back up, before circling to his next direction. The poses remind me of egyptian hieroglyphs, as they were very flat, and symmetrical. Eventually he he says "I am here with out restrictions," and stands for a while in the center of the room....just staring at me, as if waiting for me to ask him questions.

I am silent however, as I am a little bit terrified. Here is one of my oldest friends, seemingly possessed, doing and extremely precise series of gesturing, and then speaking in a robotic tone, announcing his presence in the space. Also, he is a body builder, so he is huuuuuuuuge, as he is only a month or so away from a big competition. He has never been larger, and appeared to be 8 feet tall from my vantage point.

Part of me is just waiting for the carnage -- like, I am sitting there saying to myself: "Oh fuck, this is my fault, he could just waste all of us in this room, effortlessly, and I did it...I have broken my friend. Am I going to die? No no, let us just ride this out, and see what happens, what ever is going on, he has tapped into some serious energies."

So he continues to stand in front of me for a moment, and none of us say a thing. He just looks at me, and eventually says "The vessel fights for control," and shuts down. He sits on the ground for a minute, facing his chair, laughs, and then stands up again, and goes back to his starting point, seated in a comfy recliner. The look on his face is nothing but utter pleasure. He begins to laugh again, when we say his name, saying how incredible, and ridiculous it was.

Eventually we ask him about what he was perceiving. He said that he had encountered 7 entities, who were trying to breakthrough into this reality, but he was trying to keep them from doing so.

We asked him if he remembered anything he said or did, and he had no recollection of standing up, and doing a bunch of movements, nor saying anything at all. After a moment, things begin to collect though. He says that he was speaking to 1 of 7 entities, which were representations of a unified consciousness, and were attempting to communicate outward. It showed him a series of movements, and told him to remember them, and eventually took his body, to demonstrate them. While this was happening, he says he was trying with all of his will to just stop himself from levitating, or being pulled away... He eventually recalls walking into the middle of the room, and seeing nothing but energy. He says the entities were almost looking for an audience to communicate with... And he says that they when he was looking around the room, with closed eyes, he could see all of our energies, and that when he saw mine, it was the only energy suitable for communication.

So here we are, all mostly back into reality, just completely blown away... All of us collectively start kicking ourselves for not asking him any questions when he was walking around, performing these rather precise choreographed movements, and being a vessel for 1 of 7. We keep telling ourselves what happened over and over, so we can remember it all...I am just blown away by all of this, especially the numerology, as the whole day preceding this moment, I kept seeing series of 7's everywhere. Literally from the moment I woke up, I was seeing 777...in my car, heading to a different friends house, my odometer hits 67777. When I get there, he showed me a a metal mold he machined out, with a 777 on it...Then this friend, who sees the 7 entities...

Needless to say, it was s trange day. So so so so so strange. I have never seen anything happen like that in my life.

Thanks Changa, for keeping shit real. And to whomever reads this. If you have any stories of similar things happening, I want to know!!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 3/24/2017 7:56:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

First, let me start by saying that I'm not interested in freemasons or the illuminati or secret societies, but I have known masons, and I have briefly looked into masonry as a result, personally not my interest, however:

I've always thought those interested in freemasonry would have an interest in DMT...

This excerpt comes from a site that seems to be critical of the masons, but from the little research that I have done the sentiment here seems to be fairly accurate as far as there being death and rebirth incorporated into their ceremonies...
Quote:
The third degree ceremony, to which the picture above relates, is a death and rebirth ceremony. Masonic candidates are told that this symbolises the death of the old self and a birth to the rites and privelages, as well as the responsibilities of Freemasonry. No doubt that is exactly what most Freemasons consider the ceremony to be. The would-be third degree Mason is ceremonially killed, wrapped in a shroud, and sometimes even placed in a coffin, and then 'brought back to life' thanks to his fellow Masons, with the aid of a particular grip.
http://www.freemasonryon...-a-mystery-religion.html
assuming that this is not total nonsense, and that masons actually have some interest in symbolic death and rebirth, you figure the masons would be interested in archaic ceremonies involving "death and rebirth", which in shamanic cultures generally involved DMT or other entheogens...

Quote:
The (shamanic) initiation is understood as a process of death and rebirth: “first, torture at the hands of demons or spirits, who play the role of masters of initiation; second, ritual death, experienced by the patient as a descent to hill or an ascent to heaven; third, resurrection to a new mode of being – the mode of ‘consecrated man,’ that is, a man who can personally communicate with gods, demons and spirits. For initiatory death is always followed by a resurrection; that is, in terms of psychopathological experience, the crisis is resolved and the sickness cured. The shaman’s integration of a new personality is in large part dependent on his being cured

-Written by Mircea Eliade, the entry for Shamanism in vol. 19 of Man, Myth and

Quote:
The actual initiation can be equally excruciating. Most initiations in most cultures involve a symbolic death and rebirth: the candidate 'dies' to his old identity and is reborn to a new one. Shamanic initiates often experience this resurrection in gruesome ways. When the rai (spirits) make a shaman in western australia, they take him to their home.
'There they cut him up and hang up his insides...his body is dead, but his soul remains there, and on the order of the rai to look steadily at the part hanging up, he recognizes [his organs]. His body is put over a hot earth-oven, with magic cooking stones in it, and covered with paper-bark. The perspiration streams down. The rai replace his insides and close up the flesh. He is told that he can henceforth travel in the air like a bird or under the ground like a goanna...

Stories of disembowelment, dismemberment, and reassembly ( usually with magic stones or crystals inserted into the shamans frame) are best understood in this light.

-Hidden Wisdom: A Guide to the Western Inner Traditions
By Richard Smoley, Jay Kinney; page 161

Quote:
According to Mircea Eliade, such imagery often includes being transported to the spirit world and interacting with beings inhabiting it, meeting a spiritual guide, being devoured by some being and emerging transformed, and/or being "dismantled" and "reassembled" again, often with implanted amulets such as magical crystals. The imagery of initiation generally speaks of transformation and granting powers, and often entails themes of death and rebirth. http://www.crystalinks.com/shamanism.html

All the freemasons that I have known were never "rough stones" as they would put it, these are generally very moral and socially productive individuals, so attempting to introduce them to DMT probably would not go over well as they would view it in the context of drug abuse...but the more I learn about some of their beliefs and traditions and rituals the more I think DMT could be perfectly incorporated into their practice.

Any way,

...you said his gesturing reminded you of Egyptian hieroglyphs, right? And you said he has been initiated into "deep circles of knowledge like the masons" right? Freemasons are taught several symbolic poses, and freemasonry is known to incorporate Egyptian traditions and iconography into their practice.

...though if he is not a mason I suppose that he would not be performing Masonic poses.

(I've also speculated that the Egyptians had a DMT/MAOI plant decoction that was incorporated into their religious beliefs, though I have little basis for this speculation)

I'm likely making connections that are not there...

That is a fascinating story though, I can't say that I have had this happen to myself, but on the other hand, I only smoke DMT when I'm alone, and I don't like being around others when they are smoking either, so as a consequence I never personally see what DMT is doing to other people.

Thank you for sharing, very interesting stuff.

-eg

CouchLove
#3 Posted : 3/24/2017 8:20:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey EG! Those are some pretty interesting quotes.

Check this out:

https://docs.google.com/...Um8atz8nSJpef1CAd66xsGRs

It is a paper, outlining some of the ideas behind the use of DMT in Masonic rituals. I am fairly certain that it was a thing, and derived from acacia.

I have speculated that it may have been a tradition, hidden very nicely, and passed down from egyptian times, as I believe they were also using Acacia and Rue in their rituals. Hints of the knowledge can be seen in ancient Jewish traditions, and symbology, if looked at in the right light.

My friend is not a mason now, but has a pretty deep knowledge base to to his families involvement. I believe they were involved with more of the eastern rights though -- the older Magik, which is said to be lost to the more recent branches of Masons.

He told us at the end that he has no knowledge of the poses which were being shown to him by the entities. At first I thought that it might have been something from his involvement with the masons, but he told us he hadn't done something like that in the past. ..

Hiyo Quicksilver
#4 Posted : 3/25/2017 8:13:52 AM

just some guy

Which way was he circling?.. And was he pointed to the outside of the circle, inward, along the circle or neither?

I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing, ya'll not engaging in conversation...

Was this your house, or his?.. And what do you feel about the place?

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 3/25/2017 2:26:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been convinced since my first DMT experience that the masons, rosicrucians, etc...borrowed their secrets from ancient mystery cults, or from ancient Egyptian or Hebrew Entheogenic rites which incorporated entheogens...but as I have never been able to produce any concrete evidence, I simply kept this to myself, taking it with a grain of salt.

That link is great! I'm glad others made these connections as well, because it's a topic I'm not necessarily comfortable discussing.

I've always wanted to recreate these Masonic rituals with DMT involved, specially the "death and rebirth" ritual described previously...ha! I bet I could start a secret society centered on DMT as the secret, and that it would be successful...You figure that without DMT these rituals would be mere "pomp and circumstance" and probably wouldn't be effective, but if you joined a society, and the initiation involved high dose DMT, wouldn't you think "these guys really have something here" rather than just going through a performance and claiming rebirth...any way... this is all just fun thinking, I would never actually do this, but it's an interesting concept.

The terence McKenna below touches on this exact topic:
Quote:
How can we be trapped in a dimension of such limitation and such mundaneness when our own nervous systems, and the ecology around us, and our own history over the past half million years argues that this is what we were born and bred for. This is where we belong. This is what ‘at play in the fields of the Goddess’ must mean.

...And somehow history has made us dysfunctional, buried the mystery, made it, if at best, a piece of secret knowledge jealously guarded by somebody.

... I mean, I don’t know. There are lots of mystery cults and secret societies in the world. I don’t know if any of them are guarding DMT as a secret. It may be so. No one told me to keep my mouth shut. A very suggestive short story – I’m sure many of you know and love the Argentine surrealist writer Jorge Luis Borges. Well, Borges has a book – I believe it’s called ‘Labyrinths’ – and in Labyrinths there is a short story called ‘The Sect of the Phoenix’ and it says ‘There is a sacrament older than mankind. The sectarians have been the victims of every persecution in human history, and the sectarians have been the purveyors of every persecution in history. These sectarians are not identifiable by race or place or language or time. To the adept, the mystery appears ridiculous, yet they do not speak of it. One child can initiate another. It is orange. Ruins are propitious places. Do it in the moonlight in the thresholds of buildings.’ And that’s all it said – it’s a page and a half. And it suggests – and see, here’s the thing – I’m not as articulate on this subject as I wish I could be – if this is not the secret that these lineages are guarding, then they’re guarding an empty house. This is the secret! It is, it is! It cannot be anything else. -terence McKenna

McKenna strikes me as an intellectual who would have fit in quite well with rosicrucianism...

As far as the anecdote, I figured I might have been making connections that may not have been there, though it is interesting that these secret societies practice ritual and symbolic poses, and that when you gave an individual with interest or connection to this area DMT he began striking ritual poses...

I love alchemical, Masonic, rosicrucian, etc...art work, it all beautifully symbolizes the Coincidentia oppositorum.

Miscellaneous:

An interesting note, which really means nothing, but which is a rather odd coincidence, the Scottish Rite Foundation, a branch of the Freemasons, funded Dr. Rick strassman's DMT research From 1990 to 1995, which became the basis for his "DMT: the spirit molecule" publication.

Quote:
In the early 1580s, it circulated in manuscript and was printed a few years later. In 1604 and 1608, the primary Rosicrucian documents were anonymously circulated in Europe. They were called the Thelema & the Confessio and they came out of nowhere. They were like broadsheets distributed in the middle of the night from street corners.

[Question]: How can they do that?

They said, ‘we are a secret society and who we are, you may not know.’ But if you’re hip enough, you’ll be contacted and asked to join. People like Robert Fludd, who was essentially the heir of the Dee tradition in English occultism and science, basically put out advertisements saying, ‘if I ain’t good enough, nobody’s good enough – why haven’t you people contacted me?’

...The fact of the matter is, the Rosicrucians, meaning the authors of the Thelema & the Confessio, never contacted anybody and their claim was basically fraudulent -terence McKenna

-eg

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 3/26/2017 2:58:30 PM

John Murdoch IV

Thank you for sharing.
I have a question. Why did you think this entity was malevolent? And your friend seemed to think so too.
What suggested that? 'Cause what you wrote doesn't really suggest they were malevolent.

Hope you get your friend to go back in, I'd love to hear of some more communication Very happy
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

CouchLove
#7 Posted : 3/26/2017 6:42:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hiyo Quicksilver wrote:
Which way was he circling?.. And was he pointed to the outside of the circle, inward, along the circle or neither?

I wouldn't say that it's a bad thing, ya'll not engaging in conversation...

Was this your house, or his?.. And what do you feel about the place?

He was pointed inward, making all the motions around a central point. Four directions he face, while circling inward around the center. We were at his house, in his living room. The space could have needed more preparation, and more control....next time we will remedy that

entheogenic-gnosis wrote:
I have been convinced since my first DMT experience that the masons, rosicrucians, etc...borrowed their secrets from ancient mystery cults, or from ancient Egyptian or Hebrew Entheogenic rites which incorporated entheogens...but as I have never been able to produce any concrete evidence, I simply kept this to myself, taking it with a grain of salt.

That link is great! I'm glad others made these connections as well, because it's a topic I'm not necessarily comfortable discussing.

I've always wanted to recreate these Masonic rituals with DMT involved, specially the "death and rebirth" ritual described previously...ha! I bet I could start a secret society centered on DMT as the secret, and that it would be successful...You figure that without DMT these rituals would be mere "pomp and circumstance" and probably wouldn't be effective, but if you joined a society, and the initiation involved high dose DMT, wouldn't you think "these guys really have something here" rather than just going through a performance and claiming rebirth...any way... this is all just fun thinking, I would never actually do this, but it's an interesting concept.

I love alchemical, Masonic, rosicrucian, etc...art work, it all beautifully symbolizes the Coincidentia oppositorum.

It certainly is difficult to track down concrete evidence, especially due to the fact that more entheogenic rituals dating back that far have been deliberately scrubbed from the records. I am convinced that the masons did borrow their rituals from the ancient egyptians/jews, as much of their knowledge is linked to that...The Masons were influenced, or at least the story goes, by one of the original builders of the last Hebrew temple in Jerusalem. He imparted his knowledge/secrets unto those who eventually became the masons...and all Jewish knowledge of temple building and rites, originated from Egypt, as moses spent 40 years as the son of Pharaoh, learning the highest rites of the Egyptian priesthoods..

I am right there with you on wanting to recreate these rituals...During an Aya ceremony, I was receiving messages about reviving the old traditions surrounding acacia and rue, as it would be a way to incept psychedelic consciousness into the greater Judeo-Christian mind. Reconnect the followers of the most influential religions of the western world, wit the gods of their ancestors -- this would change the world.

DMTripper wrote:
Thank you for sharing.
I have a question. Why did you think this entity was malevolent? And your friend seemed to think so too.
What suggested that? 'Cause what you wrote doesn't really suggest they were malevolent.

Hope you get your friend to go back in, I'd love to hear of some more communication Very happy

I don't think the entity was malevolent, nor did my friend...when he got up and started enacting the poses, and speaking the way he did, there was certainly an air of insecurity, as this guy is absolutely huge, and he could have just destroyed us, if he were compelled.... but after things normalized, we realized that the entities were pretty non hostile, and trying to communicate.

We are going to go in again soon, in a more controlled environment, where there aren't kids sleeping in the other room, and we have video cameras ready to record what ever is channelled. If my friend becomes vessel 1 of the 7 again, the nexus will know Smile

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#8 Posted : 3/26/2017 10:14:29 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Perhaps entities channel through appropriately formed human vessels?
Maybe shamanic practices and secret societies help people to shape into more suitable "trans-dimensional receivers/transmitters".
I can personally relate to channeling entities.
When I take large doses of DMT, I see infinite amounts of entities all wanting to communicate through me and to me.
However, I never fully lose connection to this world.
I call myself "trapped as the transmitter between worlds".
It may sound crazy or pompous but it's true.
We all are transmitters between worlds.
Some of us have learned how to refine and direct those abilities more than others or in different styles.
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

CouchLove
#9 Posted : 3/27/2017 3:36:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:
Maybe shamanic practices and secret societies help people to shape into more suitable "trans-dimensional receivers/transmitters".
When I take large doses of DMT, I see infinite amounts of entities all wanting to communicate through me and to me.
Some of us have learned how to refine and direct those abilities more than others or in different styles.

I can see why he would make a good transmitter...he has so much body mass, that plenty of energy can safely be run through him. I suspect he is already made of marble, and one of those human beings that will just be inherently better than most other human beings, just to luck of genetics/being gifted in so so so many regards. Maybe that is why they spoke through him. He is ready to relay their message...who knows though. I certainly think it is possible to channel entities from the other side

entheogenic-gnosis
#10 Posted : 3/27/2017 2:21:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

CouchLove wrote:

It certainly is difficult to track down concrete evidence, especially due to the fact that more entheogenic rituals dating back that far have been deliberately scrubbed from the records. I am convinced that the masons did borrow their rituals from the ancient egyptians/jews, as much of their knowledge is linked to that...The Masons were influenced, or at least the story goes, by one of the original builders of the last Hebrew temple in Jerusalem. He imparted his knowledge/secrets unto those who eventually became the masons...and all Jewish knowledge of temple building and rites, originated from Egypt, as moses spent 40 years as the son of Pharaoh, learning the highest rites of the Egyptian priesthoods..

I am right there with you on wanting to recreate these rituals...During an Aya ceremony, I was receiving messages about reviving the old traditions surrounding acacia and rue, as it would be a way to incept psychedelic consciousness into the greater Judeo-Christian mind. Reconnect the followers of the most influential religions of the western world, wit the gods of their ancestors -- this would change the world.

The masons appear to be a cult of Hiram Abiff, who was the chief architect of King Solomon's Temple. The story is that one night there lower level temple workers accosted Hiram, attempting to force him to divulge his secrets, Hiram refused, and as a result He is injured by the first two assailants, and struck dead by the last, dying from a hammer blow to the forehead. Next:
Quote:
His murderers hide his body under a pile of rubble, returning at night to move the body outside the city, where they bury it in a shallow grave marked with a sprig of acacia.

As the Master is missed the next day, Solomon sends out a group of fellowcraft masons to search for him. The loose acacia is accidentally discovered, and the body exhumed to be given a decent burial. The hiding place of the "three ruffians" is also discovered, and they are brought to justice. Solomon informs his workforce that the secrets of a master mason are now lost. He replaces them with substitutes

-Wikipedia

(I always think of Hiram as a master shaman, endowed with the knowledge of direct connection to God through Entheogenic plants, he was murdered in jealousy, and the Entheogenic secrets were lost, being replaced by substitutes such as prayer, meditation, and things of this nature...This interpretation fits the narrative of entheogen use being wiped from history, in the old and new world...though Again, this is just my re-imagining of the tale and has no connection to its intended meaning)

The masons are connected to the temple knights (knights Templar), who during the crusades gained possession of sacred sites in the holy land, such as the ruins of Solomon's temple, which they excavated, uncovering ancient treasures or religious secrets, or both...what they found in Solomon's temple is said to be the basis of Masonic traditions...

I can find Entheogenic symbology in the art of Solomon's temple, boaz and jachin, the checkered floor, the layout of the temple resembling a human body with the most sacred treasure at the head, this same artwork is dominant in ancient Hebrew spirituality, Egyptian culture, rosicrucianism and alchemy, mystery cults, and so on... which relates to what McKenna was saying about mystery cults:
Quote:
How can we be trapped in a dimension of such limitation and such mundaneness when our own nervous systems, and the ecology around us, and our own history over the past half million years argues that this is what we were born and bred for. This is where we belong. This is what ‘at play in the fields of the Goddess’ must mean.
...And somehow history has made us dysfunctional, buried the mystery, made it, if at best, a piece of secret knowledge jealously guarded by somebody.

...back to Egyptians and Hebrews for a moment, though keep in mind this is all speculation, for fun.

As you mentioned "moses spent 40 years as the son of Pharaoh, learning the highest rites of the Egyptian priesthoods...so technically, Moses could have taken the secrets of Egypt with him during the exodus, claiming them for his people.

In ancient Hebrew culture, The priests were guiding the civilization, at the same time, when temples were built the priests lived in them, when animals were sacrificed, the priests would eat them, so these guys depended on their standing to survive, meaning they would not be too keen on sharing the knowledge of how they connect to God, because if anybody could do it, then the priests would not be supported, so it makes sense that they were not spreading the word of their Entheogenic discovery..

The "shittim" tree was considered sacred by the ancient Hebrews, the ark of the covenant was made from this tree, which has been identified as an acacia...

When I would read about Moses journeying up mount Sinai, it would state that he would depart alone, he would be gone for several days, and return with the word of God, when he returned it was said he was "glowing", I don't think this meant he was literally emitting light, I think it meant he was in the afterglow of an Entheogenic experience, he must have climbed the mountain with some acacia and rue, brewed a tea, took a drink, endured the experience, and then returned to his people with God's commands...

Everything about ancient Egyptian/hebrew religion suggests that entheogens were involved, at least from my perspective, though any evidence is circumstantial at best...

Then there's the mystery cults, the alchemists, the rosicrucians, and so on...
...I want to get into this as well, but this post is already getting fairly lengthy, I'll probably just stop here and further elaborate another time...

Again, this is not a topic I enjoy duscussing...

-eg

dreamer042
#11 Posted : 3/27/2017 4:21:31 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm not a big fan of Martin Ball, but he does frequently mention the synchronized symmetrical movements in regards to his work with 5-MeO-DMT. Here is an excerpt from his book Being Infinite: An Entheogenic Odyssey into the Limitless Eternal:
Quote:
An individual's inner energetic state is always reflected in body posture and movement, and crossed limbs of any kind, either arms or legs, communicates the energetic stance of bracing, holding on, and failing to open completely. When individuals actually open up all the way and let their energy expand infinitely, people always open their arms and legs and they then move into synchronized symmetrical movements where limbs never cross the centerline of the body. Attempting to open up fully and release with either crossed arms or legs is a guaranteed way of not opening and releasing.

He has developed a system he calls "Fractal Energetic Yoga" based on this idea, which you can see demonstrated in this video:

I'm curious if this matches your friend's style of movement while within the trance?

I had always found the fact that Dr. Strassman's DMT research was funded by the Scottish Rite interesting what with all the masonic acacia symbolism, but it's likely it has little to do with the subject matter (DMT) and more to do with the charitable good will of the SR foundation. In this case it would appear DMT was funded because of it's possible role in schizophrenia rather than in the interest of some kind of masonic Acacia-DMT knowledge. Dr. Strassman explains in TSM:
Quote:
In looking over some of the old DMT and schizophrenia research, it appeared that the Scottish Rite Foundation, a branch of the Freemasons, had funded some of it through their Schizophrenia Research program. I asked this program to send an application for funding. My DMT proposal already discussed the importance of understanding DMT's effects in its possible role as an endogenous schizotoxin. Therefore, it took little work to modify the grant to emphasize these issues more clearly.

My research has led me to conclude the freemasons are largely the keepers of a vast body of ancient occult symbolism that most of them have very little understanding of. There is no question to my mind that the prevalent role of acacia and it's links with death/rebirth are connected with the knowledge of the alkaloids it possesses. However, this something your average lodge-goer is likely to know little, if anything, about. From what I understand, the Mason's maintain and carefully pass on this body of symbolic knowledge, but generally do not decipher or attempt to explore it's multilayered meaning in depth, this is left up to the individual initiate to choose to explore or not for themselves. All the knowledge is there, but it's veiled, encoded everywhere in the particulars of, for example, the temple layout, the hierarchical structure of the organization, the theatrical rites and traditions perfomed within the hall. It's hidden in plain sight, but within a multilayered tapestry of symbolism and tradition, the full understanding of which is likely the providence of a select few.

This is what I've been able to gather anyway, getting masons to speak up about their practice is notoriously difficult, and I'm rather weary of getting myself recruited into an organization who's practices I'm not entirely comfortable with, and which I may have a hard time de-recruiting myself from.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

a1pha
#12 Posted : 3/28/2017 1:23:44 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

I've always thought those interested in freemasonry would have an interest in DMT...

Sure do...

DMT & Freemasonry
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

entheogenic-gnosis
#13 Posted : 3/28/2017 12:10:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:

Sure do...

DMT & Freemasonry

Interesting stuff, thanks. I really want to hear what this individual had to say on the topic, however the online link directed me to a page saying the information was no longer available, I'll have to download it, however my tablet is full, I'm going to have to move some things onto another device to make room...

As far as you know the download should work, no?

-eg

SnozzleBerry
#14 Posted : 3/28/2017 2:50:02 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Click the attachment, not the weblink and you should be able to download it just fine Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

CouchLove
#15 Posted : 3/29/2017 3:04:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

(I always think of Hiram as a master shaman, endowed with the knowledge of direct connection to God through Entheogenic plants, he was murdered in jealousy, and the Entheogenic secrets were lost, being replaced by substitutes such as prayer, meditation, and things of this nature...This interpretation fits the narrative of entheogen use being wiped from history, in the old and new world...though Again, this is just my re-imagining of the tale and has no connection to its intended meaning)

I can find Entheogenic symbology in the art of Solomon's temple, boaz and jachin, the checkered floor, the layout of the temple resembling a human body with the most sacred treasure at the head, this same artwork is dominant in ancient Hebrew spirituality, Egyptian culture, rosicrucianism and alchemy, mystery cults, and so on...

I spoke with Rabbi Joel Bakst on a few occasions (he is the Rabbi who appears in the DMT: Spirit Molecule documentary,) and he has said something along this line of thought, but extends the concept saying that the original priest hoods of Rabbis were attempting to be the guides/shamans of the planet. Their spiritual conquests were for the maintenance of the collective soul of humanity...Hiram was one of the wisdom holders of not just entheogens, but the mathematics behind building temple complexes. Bakst believes that the temples were built to create intentional energetic feedback loops, which could be used to amplify ones own consciousness, through prayer, meditation, and entheogens. They were built to mirror the body, so that they could channel the same energetic pathways as the body, and thus one could use the temple as an antenna/amplifier.

I tend to like this idea a lot, because it allows the entheogens to be organic tools, which can be used to help engage energy structures that exist externally...I also think that this was the case for the ark of the covenant. It was an immensely powerful object, which could be engaged with the proper practice. The acacia could be the organic interface to operate said technology -- but this is all just my speculation/theory...

CouchLove
#16 Posted : 3/29/2017 3:10:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:

I'm curious if this matches your friend's style of movement while within the trance?

I had always found the fact that Dr. Strassman's DMT research was funded by the Scottish Rite interesting what with all the masonic acacia symbolism, but it's likely it has little to do with the subject matter (DMT) and more to do with the charitable good will of the SR foundation. In this case it would appear DMT was funded because of it's possible role in schizophrenia rather than in the interest of some kind of masonic Acacia-DMT knowledge....

My friends style of movement did not look anything like that, aside from the symmetrical aspects (no limbs crossing, mirroring, ect). His movements were very ridged, precise, and looked a bit like one were preparing to do martial arts...moving energy through the body, from one place to the next..

As for the schizophrenia, perhaps the SR people had an interest in his work, because aspects of schizophrenia are certainly present in those experiencing "divinity" and accessing higher dimensional energies. Curiouser and curiouser...

CouchLove
#17 Posted : 3/29/2017 3:11:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote:

Sure do...

DMT & Freemasonry

That paper is awesome. Many many thanks!!

entheogenic-gnosis
#18 Posted : 3/29/2017 1:46:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SnozzleBerry wrote:
Click the attachment, not the weblink and you should be able to download it just fine Wink

Awesome, thank you.

My tablet is full, so I can't download on this device unless I make room, I was curious if the download was still functional because the web link is not, and I did not want to delete anything from my device to make room unless it was a sure thing.

Thank you for confirming the download is still functional.

-eg

entheogenic-gnosis
#19 Posted : 3/29/2017 2:11:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

In masonry, There's a good deal of metaphor related to building, they feel individuals are like stones, which must be shaped and worked in order to take proper place in the structure, they say you start as a "rough stone", (though some may remain "rough stones" through out much of their lives.) Masons pride themselves on being moral and productive members of society, all of them are quite "on the level", to use another Masonic term, and great emphasis goes into shaping and working the individual.

In an earlier post this was mentioned:
lsDxMdmaddicThc wrote:

This statement reminded me of the "rough stone" metaphor for what ever reason.

I also like your statement "trapped as the transmitter between worlds", it has heavy shamanic undertones.

-eg

Another
#20 Posted : 5/8/2017 3:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

-eg

Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all Smile
Don't believe everything you think.

12NEXT