We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Syrian Rue, B. Caapi, Chaliponga, Chacruna Huasca Analog? Options

Lil Noumena
#1 Posted : 3/23/2017 7:45:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has an Oz each of Syrian Rue, B. Caapi, Chaliponga, Chacruna and will be embarking on an admixture of all 4 plants in Aya brew. Swim wonders if anyone has experienced a brew of this nature before and what might be the way to go about this as swim is new to the community and wants to push further and farther into the boundaries of infinity 😋 Any help would be appreciated brothers โค๏ธ
Yahweh

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 3/24/2017 1:15:35 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

The following dosage guidelines were taken from this thread:

The Ultimate Guide to DMT & Harmalas - All preperations, dosages and routes of administration

*Note*
These are general guidelines, nothing is set in stone. Many factors come into play such as alkaloid content of each plant, brewing method, and personal sensitivity/biochemistry.

Some one wrote:
Banisteriopsis Caapi: light 50g, moderate 100g, strong 150g
Banisteriopsis Muricata: light 15g, moderate 30g, strong 45g
Psychotria: light 25g, moderate 50g, strong 75-100g
Mimosa: light 3-5g, moderate 5-7g, strong 7-10g
Chaliponga: light 7g, moderate 10g, strong 15g (some people report they need +20g)

I don't have any personal experience with brewing that many plants at once so you may have to play around with the dosages to see what works. I've made simpler brews with ~3.5g of Syrian rue and about 7g Acacia and had moderate success. Anymore than 3.5g of rue I tend to become quite nauseated.

Oh and btw, no need to swim here! The water is shallow! Wink
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

maranello551
#3 Posted : 9/22/2017 12:56:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

The following dosage guidelines were taken from this thread:

The Ultimate Guide to DMT & Harmalas - All preperations, dosages and routes of administration

*Note*
These are general guidelines, nothing is set in stone. Many factors come into play such as alkaloid content of each plant, brewing method, and personal sensitivity/biochemistry.

Some one wrote:
Banisteriopsis Caapi: light 50g, moderate 100g, strong 150g
Banisteriopsis Muricata: light 15g, moderate 30g, strong 45g
Psychotria: light 25g, moderate 50g, strong 75-100g
Mimosa: light 3-5g, moderate 5-7g, strong 7-10g
Chaliponga: light 7g, moderate 10g, strong 15g (some people report they need +20g)

I don't have any personal experience with brewing that many plants at once so you may have to play around with the dosages to see what works. I've made simpler brews with ~3.5g of Syrian rue and about 7g Acacia and had moderate success. Anymore than 3.5g of rue I tend to become quite nauseated.

Oh and btw, no need to swim here! The water is shallow! Wink

Muricata didn't seem nearly that strong to swim.....he took about 200-300g of it in 2-3 hours and wasn't particularly shaken...