We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chaliponga jungle spice Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 3/21/2017 11:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been thinking about this certain extract lately and decided I might give it a try. Chaliponga supposedly contains trace amounts of 5-meo-dmt, bufotenin, a beta-carboline and nmt. Even if it is trace amounts, it makes a noticeable difference in effects than admixtures that contain mostly just DMT.

That all sounds neat on paper, and from the info I've read on this site I've seen it is indeed possible to pull the full spectrum of alkaloids even though I haven't remembered what tek is used for this one.

This leads me to my question...

If I managed to extract the full spectrum, would it be risky or potentially very unpleasant (severe vasoconstriction or un-manageable body load) if I blended it into a changa blend?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 3/22/2017 12:04:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The short answer is no, or else it wouldn't be used as a main ayahuasca admixture plant for that very reason. But I've not heard any negative reports of Chali-changa. Regarding the presence of other alkaloids, the jury is still out on that. Samples of Chaliponga have been analysed by a Nexian via GC-MS and no traces of 5-MeO-DMT were found.

Gone-and-Back
#3 Posted : 3/22/2017 1:45:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have only ever used full spectrum chali extract when I have been the one to extract it. I have combined it with harmalas from caapi and have found no terrible side effects.

In my experience its completely fine.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.