We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Get Back Options

Magic Monkey
#1 Posted : 3/19/2017 12:02:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys

I'm new to DMT since last summer. Since December I'm a frequent DMT user. Currently I'm vaping it multiple times a week (in the evenings after work, though not on a daily basis) and usually multiple times a day on one or two weekend days. Every other week I take a break from DMT to "keep the balance". Usually I vape 50-60mg after "booting" into a new session with 20-30mg for starters.

It's a shame we can't publicly commit ourself to DMT experiences (and other psychedelics use) or even promote them, known by name. Due to irrational, disproportionate and hysterical prohibition worldwide, contrary to human rights, we'd be publicly outlawed, some at risk of job loss, subject to gossip in the neighbourhood and eventually victims of discrimination or even persecution. Unfortunately things as they are. We have to deal with them.
At least there are some exceptions, e.g. in the United States for native Ayahuasca use. It's good to hear that marijuana is being liberalised in several states too. The Netherlands is known for a policy as sensible as possible, and hippie culture's still on the move, regardless of conservative, petit bourgeois bureaucracy.

According to Nexian attitudes, sharing of any real life information is not allowed, namely "means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life". At this point I have to stop writing my introduction. And maybe you go and check out the meaning of "Stylometry"? It might put you off writing a single sentence on this forum. Well, it won't put me off. Stylometry isn't legally binding. Due to potential errors it won't suffice in court (spooks will work with it anyway). To hell with spooks and nosey petit bourgeois. My introduction continues.

I'm in my early forties now, and I came back to psychedelics in 2015 (for starters there was some MDMA at a party in 2009).
I did LSD first aged 18-20 monthly to bimonthly. MDMA I used first when I was 19. Marijuana I smoked as of age 17 (these days I had two chillums, a coconut bong with a bamboo cone, two glass bongs, a pure pipe and a rolling box so joints kept rolling even when we were stoned overkill). I had everything 420 life's made of, and especially my life was 420. At that age I read Swiss chemist Albert Hoffmann's book "LSD my problem child" and added "Plants of the Gods", co-authored by botanist Richard Evans Schultes and Albert Hofmann, and other books on psychedelics to my library and knowledge.

Why did I "come back" to psychedelics in 2015, and why did I seemingly stop psychedelics in the first place?

Aged 21 I decided to pause LSD and MDMA for a while. I didn't decide to quit forever. I wanted to find and define responsible drug use for myself first. I wanted to develop a healthy lifestyle that includes psychedelics use. I wanted to quit smoking, marginalise alcoholic beverages and allow myself psychedelics on suitable occasions (seems a reasonable trade-off to me).
I actually never paused marijuana. There were some years I had only two or three opportunities to smoke with friends and didn't smoke on my own. On contrary, during four years of my life I was smoking it daily. After I quit smoking I didn't consume any marijuana for two and a half years, but in the end started to make myself teas about once a month on a weekend. Half a year later I got my first vaporizer, problem solved. Now I vape marijuana in average every one to two months during a weekend.

How did I "get back"?

First, I love the Beatles song "Get Back". It's a favorite.

Second, in 2015 I heard of 1P-LSD, an analogue of LSD, at the office in fact. At that time it was legal in my country. Cool I remembered my plan to get back to psychedelics once I've achieved all my goals. I also remembered that my trips 20 years ago really were some of my best life experiences. There were no obstacles whatsoever to getting back to psychedelics.
My country imposed a ban on 1P-LSD end of 2015. I didn't bother. It just made me stop bothering about other psychedelic bans it had imposed. Ayahuasca followed. 2C-B. LSD very often. I love acid. MDMA. DMT. Mescaline. Mushrooms. You name it. 2015 was a great moment to get back. 2016 was a cool consolidation, and 2017 is already tripping into hyperspace. Yeah!

DMT isn't entirely new to me. For over 20 years I've kept an article on DMT I had archived as teenager. I had found the description of its effects very appealing, and I wanted to get hold of DMT when I was 19 or 20. Unfortunately, DMT wasn't available to us these days.
In the following years that document was missing. For years it was in a box in the attic together with other archived materials. I never forgot I had the text somewhere, but I couldn't remember where or what the substance was called. Was it DOM? DOB? DXM? I only remembered that it started with D. I often thought of it. With the time I wasn't certain whether I really had a copy of that text or whether I had read it in a book from the library. All I remembered was the description of the effects, tripping out into other dimensions, contact with alien beings.
In autumn 2015 I found that document. I read it right away when I realised it was that lost document, missing for more than 20 years... So, DMT is that substance's name. After my first Ayahuasca journey some months later it became obvious that vaping DMT is the way to go (actually it became clear on the journey). So, I'm here now.

With love,
Magic Monkey

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

tryptographer
#2 Posted : 3/21/2017 12:23:17 AM

tryptamine photographer

Quote:
In autumn 2015 I found that document. I read it right away when I realised it was that lost document, missing for more than 20 years... So, DMT is that substance's name. After my first Ayahuasca journey some months later it became obvious that vaping DMT is the way to go (actually it became clear on the journey). So, I'm here now.

With love,
Magic Monkey

Welcome, nice story about finding that document after 20 years.

If you're going to vaporize DMT, consider pre-dosing with oral or sublingual harmalas, this makes a huge difference! (be careful, when thoroughly harmala'd much less DMT is needed)

Magic Monkey
#3 Posted : 3/27/2017 10:02:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tryptographer wrote:
Quote:

With love,
Magic Monkey

Welcome, nice story about finding that document after 20 years.

If you're going to vaporize DMT, consider pre-dosing with oral or sublingual harmalas, this makes a huge difference! (be careful, when thoroughly harmala'd much less DMT is needed)

Thanks for the info, Tryptographer.

Actually I've got Changa. Yet, here's why I've only been vaping crystals. Since a few years I have asthma sometimes. Generally I can't smoke anymore without risking asthma attacks.

First, fearing asthma attacks I didn't dare to smoke Changa yet. I preferred vaping crystals. But harsh vapor from the PET/alfoil system I used for starters sometimes triggered asthma attacks and coughing anyway. Subsequently I used salbutamolum or alternatively budesonide/formoterol fumarate dihydrate inhalations to prepare the sessions. Both anti-asthmatic drugs must be administered with caution in combination with MAOIs. Salbutamolum is on the ayahuasca.com list of foods and drugs that need to be avoided in combination with Ayahuasca because of the MAOI. Budesonide/formoterol fumarate dihydrate is not on that list, but medical resources recommend caution during 2 weeks of discontinuing MAOIs. It seemed more feasible to vape crystalline DMT since it'll allow the use of these anti-asthmatic drugs, whereas the harmine MAOI in Changa wouldn't, strictly speaking (at least I didn't feel like testing it Pleased ).

Second, dosing in a vaporiser is as simple as it gets with crystalline DMT. Dosing Changa in a vaporiser might be trickier since Changa dosing standards usually refer to smoking it, as far as I know. As a novice I chose the easier way.
A while ago I was thinking about getting a pure pipe or a bong to smoke Changa. Fearing asthmatic attacks, I decided to stick to absolute non-smoking. Vaping's the way to go. Naturally I'd like to vape Changa in a stylish fashion. As stated in a previous post, a GVG is on the wishlist. Meanwhile I'm thinking about a VG too because I'm starting to like the idea of a pipe that actually looks like an ordinary wooden pipe (as a pipe smoker I had a nice wooden pipe until I quit smoking). A wooden pipe certainly wouldn't give rise to a hotel maid's questions as a glass pipe would. But of course the G Pen Pro could do too.

I'll get to know Changa one way or the other soon, I guess.

Mixing e. g. some Syrian rue with crystalline DMT, what amounts are recommended?