We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does St. Johns Wort inhibit mao or not? Options

don
#1 Posted : 10/30/2007 9:12:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, seems like a simple enough question. Say I was to ingest oh... 3 grams of standardized extract? Also, would 50-60mg produce any effects assuming St. Johns was used as the MAOI? Are there any OTC MAOIs that don't cost very much? I don't feel like waiting weeks for shipping. I finally got some fkin DMT and I'm afriad I'll mess up the smoking. Asked in another thread - Is DMT active if snorted in its freebase form? Again, it's only 50-60mg so... I really don't want to have to smoke this.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

fourthripley
#2 Posted : 10/30/2007 9:27:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't think St Johns Wort will work.If you want cheap and easy, get some P.Harmala seeds.You can get a 5 year supply for pennies Smile and you should be able to find a vendor in whatever country you're in.
mistakes were made

sippyj
#3 Posted : 10/31/2007 1:36:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've read that DMT is indeed active in freebase form. Fair warning - If the product is not exceedingly clean, you will experience a very painful burning.

DZ-015
#4 Posted : 10/31/2007 1:02:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No on the SJW, not strong enough. Yes you can snort it, and that's probably your best bet with 50-60 mg if you refuse to smoke it. Fool-proof too as long as it gets up your nose.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2