We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What is SWIY's favorite combo? Options

rumplestiltskin
#1 Posted : 10/30/2009 12:30:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please use this thread to discuss some favorite combination's SWIY has come across in their travels. Please be specific as to weight, timing, tek used, sub break-through vs. full-on break-through, etc.
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/30/2009 12:41:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

mushrooms with dmt.. usual mushroom dose, + 50mg smoked dmt just after the mushroom peak.. Pure bliss! Really good way of breaking through and taking the most out of hyperspace, 'digesting' things well

vaporized cannabis/hash (loads) during lsd trip (while listening to some nice music), yum yum Smile

and ayahuasca if one considers that a combo

these are the fav ones for SWIM

69ron
#3 Posted : 10/30/2009 2:42:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oral DMT + THH (tetrahydroharmine). He uses 200 mg of THH and 20 mg of DMT orally, taken at the same time, dissolved in orange juice. Thatā€™s one of the best psychedelic experiences you can have in SWIMā€™s opinion. The THH tames the DMT, allowing you to think clearly and calms your nerves a little, while at the same time adding new elements to the DMT experience. With this combination SWIM feels super charged, as if his brain is operating with boundless energy, more so than is possible with any other psychedelic. The mental stimulation is fantastic. Thereā€™s a little bit of bodily stimulation too, but not much. Itā€™s mostly mental. Itā€™s as if all your energy is let loose in the brain and your brain is running on full power. Thoughts come with extreme ease, and can have complexity beyond belief. Thoughts have a ā€œpsychedelicā€ quality to them, but psychedelic ā€œmind fuckā€ is somehow controlled by the THH. In this way it is very much the opposite of using caapi or rue with DMT, both of which introduce more ā€œmind fogā€ because of the harmine and/or harmaline present.

The mental aspect of the experience is similar in ways to LSD but without the ā€œmind fuckā€ of LSD. Thereā€™s a definite nootropic quality to this combination that is absent from DMT when taken alone.

With this combination SWIM can go far deeper into the DMT mindscape without DMTā€™s normal ā€œmind fuckā€ messing it up. He feels much more in control of the experience. The THH makes the experience more LSD-like while at the same time giving you more control over the experience. THH is almost like ā€œpsychedelic armorā€. It shields you in some way, allowing you to go deeper without loss of control, while at the same time making the DMT stronger. Itā€™s a very beautiful experience, but some people find the absence of ā€œmind fuckā€ to be a negative. Not so for SWIM. He doesnā€™t normally like ā€œmind fuckā€. He likes to maintain his intelligence while traveling into the DMT mindscape and could do without the ā€œmind fuckā€.

Smoked DMT + 5-MeO-DMT is not so good. The 5-MeO-DMT just sort of dominates the experience. SWIM prefers each taken separately.

Smoked DMT + bufotenine is pretty good. They greatly enhance each others visual effects. Bufotenine adds to the visuals without adding any ā€œmind fuckā€. Itā€™s nice, but THH + DMT is much better.

Sublingual DMT + kola nut is also a great combination. For this, SWIM uses Virola callophyla resin (activated with 6% calcium hydroxide) as the DMT source. Pure DMT is not recommended because it burns like hell.

Oral DMT + harmaline is interesting, but thereā€™s a lot of ā€œmind fuckā€. The experience is very wild with lots of visual effects. Thereā€™s a lot of ā€œmind fogā€ present though, as if one smoked pot.

Oral DMT + harmine is pretty good. Thereā€™s not as much ā€œmind fuckā€ as DMT + harmaline, but THH is still better, more clear headed.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Touche Guevara
#4 Posted : 10/30/2009 5:22:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
mushrooms with dmt.. usual mushroom dose, + 50mg smoked dmt just after the mushroom peak.. Pure bliss! Really good way of breaking through and taking the most out of hyperspace, 'digesting' things well

vaporized cannabis/hash (loads) during lsd trip (while listening to some nice music), yum yum Smile

and ayahuasca if one considers that a combo

these are the fav ones for SWIM

A little vaped cannabis is awesome during a lucy experience. Smoking buds tends to dull the visuals though.

biopsylo
#5 Posted : 11/3/2009 6:13:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

one of swim's all time exceptional experiences has been with mary, molly, priscilla, sweet flag, and music. that is cannabis to start, followed by medium dose psilocibe(2-3gr) and 1-2 doses MDMA. the mdma and sweet flag give the body enough energy to dance till dawn(literally) while mushrooms give the psychedelic quality and synchronize well with mdma and psytrance music to give brief out of body experience. one can journey far into a particular spectrum where music and light seem the same frequency.
swim is still trying to fine a workable dosage for pharma.

Touche Guevara
#6 Posted : 11/3/2009 8:47:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Priscilla? Sweet flag?

polytrip
#7 Posted : 11/4/2009 2:04:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Caapi, chacruna and p.cyanensis taken together. there's a good synergy between shrooms and DMT and also between both these substances and caapi.

Dimitrius
#8 Posted : 11/4/2009 2:14:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Touche Guevara wrote:
Priscilla? Sweet flag?

I think Priscilla is referring to psilocybe.

Sweet Flag is Acorus calamus.

"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

nadir
#9 Posted : 11/4/2009 2:19:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim really likes 69ron's suggested combo : 75mg mesc acetate + 3 datura seeds + 500 mg kolanut - all in one size 000 cap. works great as an energizer and a mood enhancer! thanks ron Smile !
taking 20 ml of 'handmade' absinthe with a damiana/passiflora joint works very well if you have problems with insomnia.
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

biopsylo
#10 Posted : 11/4/2009 2:19:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
[/quoteI think Priscilla is referring to psilocybe.

Sweet Flag is Acorus calamus. [quote]

exactly. calamus is a great bitter alkaloid to chew on for long walks, trips etc. it can suppress hunger and thirst, and enhance other substances.

rumplestiltskin
#11 Posted : 4/8/2010 12:03:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any new ones?
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

Jumper
#12 Posted : 4/8/2010 2:04:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

@69Ron

Thanks for the info. Swim always looks forward to reading your posts.
I like your usage of the phrase "mind fuck". Gives me that warm fuzzy feeling. Smile

69Ron, have you tried DMT + Mescal? One imagines the phen+tryptamine synergy would be interesting. And if so, what doses. The DMT-THH is a sweet combo indeed. What specific type of spice is being used for the oral DMT? Peace.

Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

soulfood
#13 Posted : 4/8/2010 2:15:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It's a coin toss between 50g's wite caapi with vaped spice every 20 minutes or so. This was a very powerful and euphoric learning experience.

...and...

110mg's THH, 5 Datura s. seeds, 300mg's theobromine and 80mg's DMT. I only did that once though, but it was very special. I've never had such a clear and calm head at such a level of intensity.

I used to love combining MDMA with either LSD or mushrooms, but that won't happen anymore.

69ron
#14 Posted : 4/8/2010 9:27:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jumper wrote:
69Ron, have you tried DMT + Mescal? One imagines the phen+tryptamine synergy would be interesting. And if so, what doses.

Surprisingly SWIM has not tried DMT with mescaline. He tried 5-HO-DMT (bufotenine) with it a few times, and that combination was horrible. LSA + impure mescaline (with all the other cacti alkaloids) is an interesting experience, almost like LSD, and super strong. Something in the cacti besides mescaline greatly potentates the effects of LSA.

While on mescaline, he usually enjoys being around people and doesn't really want to blast off, so he may never try DMT with it. DMT is an inward experience for him, something to do at home, at night, alone, and mescaline is the opposite.

Since trying THH, 5-HO-DMT and LSA with mescaline and being very unimpressed, he has not been too interested in mixing mescaline with other psychedelics anymore. He'll mix in a little Datura stramonium (about 3-5 seeds) or coffee usually if the mescaline dose is weak, just to potentiate it, and that's about it. Coffee and Datura stramonium go better with mescaline than anything else he's tried so far.

Jumper wrote:
The DMT-THH is a sweet combo indeed. What specific type of spice is being used for the oral DMT? Peace.

SWIM's DMT is almost exclusively extracted from chacruna. So it's a friendlier experience than the typical mimosa DMT. Whenever you extract DMT, there are usually other active impurities present in it. SWIM can very easily tell the difference between DMT extracted from chacruna and DMT extracted from mimosa if the DMT is not super pure.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulfood
#15 Posted : 4/8/2010 11:56:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I tried DMT on my first 400mg mescaline session and it seemed to kill them mescaline for about 10 minutes and it was quite dysphoric. Then after about 5 minutes the mescaline came back and all was good.

I wouldn't repeat this.

Virola78
#16 Posted : 4/8/2010 10:02:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms and quality hash for deep solo tripping.

2x 5g of fresh truffles and moderate dose of alcohol is very euphoric and stimulating.
My favorite when going out. But in this case i dont smoke hash.

ā€œThe most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.ā€ -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Jumper
#17 Posted : 4/9/2010 12:39:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the response 69ron.

69ron wrote:
LSA + impure mescaline (with all the other cacti alkaloids) is an interesting experience, almost like LSD, and super strong. Something in the cacti besides mescaline greatly potentates the effects of LSA.

It's good to know that about the LSA+mesc. Swim has to be verry careful when doing D.stramonium seeds+mesc for that same reason. One of the other alkaloids will seriously transform the whole experience into something undesirable if the ratio of seed to mesc is not right, at least for swim. Yerba Mate is added to the mix to make a fantastic trio.
69ron wrote:
While on mescaline, he usually enjoys being around people and doesn't really want to blast off, so he may never try DMT with it. DMT is an inward experience for him, something to do at home, at night, alone, and mescaline is the opposite.

Same here. DMT is a strictly solo experience for swim, and quite personal. He goes public on ~60mg of mesc. But every once in a while he'll go solo on a hefty dose of mescal for a different angle of introspective experience.

I greatly appreciate the articulate manner in which you present your info. Congratulations on recently hitting the 5000 post mark. You are a valuable asset to the community.
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.