We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making music in dreams Options

JustAnotherHuman
#1 Posted : 3/11/2017 10:41:08 AM

You create your own reality

Hi Nexians!

I've noticed something curious that's been happening to me for some months now, that is, I'm able to make music in my dreams.

What will often happen is, a song will start playing in my head, and I'm able to play with it, change it around in my head. Sometimes it will just play and I don't become lucid and change it. The sound is very vivid also.

I've "made" hip hop songs, dubstep songs, psytrance songs. I'm really into psytrance lately, so that's what's been coming up for me.

Have any of you had similar experiences? Any thoughts/comments etc, would be appreciated!Very happy
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TotalTotalness
#2 Posted : 3/11/2017 11:22:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently had a very intence ketamine experience and while I was going out of the K-hole, my brain started playing his own music and I could change it at will and hear it very vividly in my head, which was really interesting thing to experience. Since I'm trying to master lucid dreaming, I will report if I have success in that regard Smile

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 3/11/2017 12:51:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I play instruments in my dreams quite often, often these are instruments I can play in reality, and often it's quite similar, similar enough where it doesn't strike you that you are dreaming, it's quite natural feeling...though I can play piano much better in my dreams than in real life...

-eg

JustAnotherHuman
#4 Posted : 3/11/2017 2:18:49 PM

You create your own reality

TotalTotalness wrote:
I recently had a very intence ketamine experience and while I was going out of the K-hole, my brain started playing his own music and I could change it at will and hear it very vividly in my head, which was really interesting thing to experience. Since I'm trying to master lucid dreaming, I will report if I have success in that regard Smile

I have the same experience in my dreams TotalTotalness! I can also change the music at will and it sounds so real too.

I'm sure you will have great success with your lucid dreams TotalTotalness! Lucid dreaming is not that hard IMO. I don't even try super hard, and I get lucid dreams quite often.Thumbs up

eg, I've never played instruments in my dreams. That's very interesting. There's a fascinating article I found about lucid dreaming increasing real life skills. Here it is. Perhaps it's something you can try next time eg!

This morning, I "made" a psytrance song, I then took a nap just now, and had a hip hop song play in my head, which I played around with, that was cool. I also had "Dear Mama" by Tupac play in my head, which was nice.Very happy

This stuff is very intriguing!Big grin

JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

woogyboogy
#5 Posted : 3/12/2017 8:47:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that sound amazing. Have you tried transferring some tunes into a producing studio?

Somewhat related, I have been waiting for this one bands new album for quite some time, and once I dreamed about hte artist showing me my own drem version of the whole unreleased album. Cant really remember the tunes, and its the only musical dream I can ever remember.