We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Past life and DMT Goddess chat Options

fluhdoobel
#1 Posted : 3/4/2017 7:03:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was a doozy for me. This trip happened a few months back, but I remember everything in perfect detail. I loaded a bowl of changa, not sure what amount I just know by sight how much I need, and as soon as I inhaled I immediately felt it. I was sitting in the living room and I looked at the window, and this blinding light came through it and engulfed the room, and then my eyes were immediately forced closed. I was standing in front of an old cabin, and I somehow knew that it was the 1940's and I was in Louisiana. There was a woman standing next to me, whom I knew as the DMT goddess that many other people see as well. She took me inside of the cab, and I witnessed a mother beating her child to death with a wooden chair leg. The Goddess told me that I was that child and that that was my past life. I really didn't have a response to this, as I was more curious about her. I asked her if she was God, and she laughed and said, "Not in the sense that most people in your area(Earth) think. Who many call 'God' was actually a soldier that's just pretending to be something he's not." I awoke after that, and I had no idea where or who I was. After a few minutes of getting myself together, I thought about what she said, and being that Yahweh(Abrahamic god) is the most popular, I researched him. I found that prior to Judaism's formation, Yahweh was in the Egyptian religion as a soldier. Personally I am an atheist and do not consider my experiences "real" in the sense that there's beings out there actually talking to us, however I've never been able to explain this.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Final Incarnate
#2 Posted : 3/4/2017 9:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

On DMT the best friend i made over there is a Reptilian Goddess who i call Sshura ( for short of complete code i can not get lol. ) .

anytime i smoke i can feel her enter me, quite awesome.

i got on God, was it was amnesiac child of these pure realms. forgot who it was these pure realms were trying to get God to come home and that every human is God . big bang result of it crying .

"god" is baby who never finished its "training" never grew up .

as a result you have earth an its realm or this impure realm made of Broken Transmutation . where as DMT realm u can go from say what it would be like at atom level up to cell level to lager "forms" . where as earth you cant. with certain drugs u can enhance your earthly senses .

nice post m8

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

spacexplorer
#3 Posted : 3/5/2017 2:36:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Final Incarnate wrote:

On DMT the best friend i made over there is a Reptilian Goddess who i call Sshura ( for short of complete code i can not get lol. ) .

i got on God, was it was amnesiac child of these pure realms. forgot who it was these pure realms were trying to get God to come home and that every human is God . big bang result of it crying .

as a result you have earth an its realm or this impure realm made of Broken Transmutation . where as DMT realm u can go from say what it would be like at atom level up to cell level to lager "forms" . where as earth you cant. with certain drugs u can enhance your earthly senses .

nice post m8

what happens when god grows up? where does it lead to? what does god grow into?

Final Incarnate
#4 Posted : 3/6/2017 3:55:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

spacexplorer wrote:
Final Incarnate wrote:

nice post m8

what happens when god grows up? where does it lead to? what does god grow into?

What u see, feel sense in the DMT realms, possibly more which i dont know . never cared to ask .

Its like Earth is broken Version or a 1% copy of these Pure Realms. pretty sure u have seen Gods/Goddesses in these realms go from nothing to colors to take forms etc. we can not do that on earth at best we can see it with microscope .

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story