We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What seeds you are going to germinate this spring? Options

kasvi
#1 Posted : 3/4/2017 10:09:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is about what seeds you are going to germinate this spring.
Here is list of seeds I am going to germinate this spring: (all of them are not psychedelic)
Leonotis leonorus
Leonotis nepetifolia
Mitragyna speciosa (2 strains)
Passiflora incarnata
Passiflora caerulea
Passiflora edulis
Azadirachta indica
Cinnamomum camphora
Theobroma cocoa
Echinopsis pachanoi
Echinopsis peruvianus
Echinopsis lageniformis
Desmanthus illinoensis
Voacanga africana
Silene capensis
Lactuca virosa
Leonurus sibiricus
Artemisia absinthium
Nepeta cataria
Heimia salicifolia
Camellia sinensis
Banisteriopsis Caapi (3 strains)
Tabernanthe iboga
Ephedra sinica
Catha edulis
Turnera diffusa
Canavalia rosea
Zornia Latifolia
Pedicularis Densiflora
Salvia nemorosa
Perovskia atriplicifolia
Salvia pratensis
Cannabis sativa (2 strains)
Anadenanthera peregrina

I have germinated some chili seeds and might germinate some Acacia species as well. I just have figure out where I put all these plants. lol.

So how is your guys and gals garden going to look this year? Lot of new plants I hope.
I am just a crazy person.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/5/2017 9:36:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
I just have figure out where I put all these plants.

Indeed. Availability of space is an important consideration, to balanced against your enthusiasm Big grin

That's an interesting array of plants you're hoping to grow there. Have you checked which ones might benefit from stratification? Because that's something which typically should have been started 3-6 months ago (one of the reasons why I can't list what I'll be germinating this spring!)

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

kasvi
#3 Posted : 3/7/2017 2:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did not think about stratification at all. I was going to look into germination of every plant when I get seeds. (I have germinated A. peregrina already and rest are on the way)
I have pretty big yard that I can use to grow plants on so I think I can fit every one I am thinking about growing. I am not going to keep every plant when fall comes. Those that can be harvested then will die like Leonotis and Salvias and rest will overwinter indoors on window sills or in grow tent.(I live in 60N lattitude)
I am just a crazy person.

Godsmacker
#4 Posted : 3/7/2017 4:12:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As many as I can! Cuttings will get priority if they root fast; I can probably get a few hundred to a thousand seeds started until i'd have to start spreading them around my community!
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

ijahdan
#5 Posted : 3/8/2017 8:04:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just started scarifying and soaking Acacia Acuminata seeds. First attempt at growing any Acacia. Plan is to get some established outdoors eventually. Also planting the rest of my Peruvian Torch seeds. The seedlings from last year will be coming out of hibernation soon.

Non entheogen wise, ordered lots of rare old varieties of veg seed and will also be planting seed I saved from the most slug resistant plants which grew last year.

BioBoostedSpirit
#6 Posted : 3/18/2017 10:26:52 AM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Im not sure if i going to manage all that , but my plan is to play with those plants (from seed), i'll do my bestWink
I love plants Love , especially poisonous Twisted Evil

Atropa belladonna
Datura inoxia
Datura metel
Datura stramonium
Chelidonium majus
Mimosa tenuiflora
Acacia confusa
(!!! i saw two species of Brugmansia growing around , i will take cuttings of both soon)Pleased
Argyreia nervosa
Morning glory
Ephedra sinica
Ephedra nevadensis
Brahea armata
Nicotiana tabacum
Nicotiana rustica
Papaver somniferum
Mentha piperita
Salvia officinalis

Note: all the plants are going to be used for ornamental purposes, except of the few last ones on the list.

Best regards

Imperare sibi maximum imperium est.
“To rule yourself is the ultimate power."
Seneca

Asher7
#7 Posted : 3/18/2017 6:18:51 PM

Professional Tracker

Those are some pretty big lists. I personally think it would be pretty cool to have a big "angel trumpet tree.

The only things on my list are a few trays of bridgesii and peruvianus and then a few trays of some Iriquois heiloom tobacco. I may add a few things as I go but unfortunatly space is limited so some things take priority. Apartment life, you know how it goes.