We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Why did you choose your name? Options

Psilosopher?
#1 Posted : 3/4/2017 3:18:45 AM

Don't Panic

I made up Bodhisativa because it made me laugh, and i like puns.

It's also inspired from an actual experience where i became a temporary Buddha through ganja.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JustAnotherHuman
#2 Posted : 3/4/2017 7:24:05 AM

You create your own reality

When I was thinking of a username, I thought about it for a little while, and I had been lurking for a while and had just made the decision to finally join the site.

So I was thinking about it, and JustAnotherHuman came to mind. I vacillated on whether to choose it, but I just wanted to join the site and not spend any moar time thinking about it, so I settled on it.

I do like the name though, don't get me wrong. That is what I am after all.Big grin

Also, it abbreviates to JAH, which I didn't even realise at first.Laughing It's only when I came to the chat and saw people using that abbreviation that I realised that. So that's a nice little bonus.Very happy

I think Bodhisativa is a great name, BTW.Thumbs up
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Sakkadelic
#3 Posted : 3/4/2017 9:36:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't say why bcz i'd have to say personal real life info, my friend was creating a funny song for me and came up with it, i like it bcz it's close to psychedelic..
Image results for googling sakkadelic
I love you all Love
Sakkadelic attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-24-30-1.png (1,291kb) downloaded 456 time(s).
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

Complexity
#4 Posted : 3/4/2017 2:05:45 PM

Being & Becoming

To remember that it could all be far more complex, far more weird than I can suppose.
My brain is only a receiver. In the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know it exists. - Nikola Tesla

entheogenic-gnosis
#5 Posted : 3/4/2017 3:07:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

This is the name I use for everything, and the only name I will ever use.

It means knowledge derived through entheogens.

-eg

null24
#6 Posted : 3/4/2017 11:43:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Because I felt as if "I" had been "nullified" after my initiation into 5-meo DMT. And then I forgot the password to the account I started under the name "null', and since this feeling lasts all day long, added "24" to a new one.

Quote:
Also, it abbreviates to JAH, which I didn't even realise at first

Man, I thought that was intentional, lol.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Koornut
#7 Posted : 3/5/2017 12:10:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It means acacia in the noongar language. Culturally inappropriate.
Inconsistency is in my nature.
The simple PHYLLODE tek

I'm just waiting for these bloody plants to grow

TGO
#8 Posted : 3/5/2017 12:44:02 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

I'm grateful to be here, alive and well, especially after reality-smashing psychedelic experiences and overcoming real life shortcomings such as addiction(s). It seemed appropriate to remind myself to never take anything for granted and to be mindful of where I came from, how I got to this point in my life, and where I plan on going in the future. I am forever thankful to be able to experience the gift of life itself and am glad that I can learn and grow as a part of this community.

Also, the Grateful Dead are a lovely band! However, I'm only a recent Deadhead so my name actually has nothing to do with them!

Very happy
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Wolfnippletip
#9 Posted : 3/5/2017 1:13:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When asked for a username I tried to blank my mind and put the first thing popped into it. It is a mis-remembered line from Monty Python's Life of Brian.

https://youtu.be/wszxWKmac50?t=39

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

slewb
#10 Posted : 3/5/2017 2:07:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought slewb sounded like worm's name and I had really low self esteem at the time and the nexus was intimidating.

Yumi
#11 Posted : 3/5/2017 2:12:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Long before I got into DMT or any psychedelics I were on a video game forum board and I was watching puffy amiyumi and decided to go by the moniker yumi on teh nets from thare on owt
The Snakes Den \m/\m/

" Speak the ancient wisdom of the desert "

spacexplorer
#12 Posted : 3/5/2017 2:33:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

because i like to explore inner and outer space

justB612
#13 Posted : 3/5/2017 9:48:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After around 5-6 years of lurking and having different accounts (due to bans, yes i know i was a kid, and also some of the passwords forgotten) I ran out of names.

My real life name starts with B, and the little price has planet B612 so I've just mixed them since we love that story around us.

I never intended ant vitamin names though Very happy
A second chance? Huh... I thought I was on my fifth.

Intezam
#14 Posted : 3/5/2017 11:32:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

intezam = to manage, to administer, cause we manage (administer) this account (and others)

dreamer042
#15 Posted : 3/5/2017 5:05:29 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Once upon a time ago when signing up for an email account I found dreamer420 was already taken. Understanding the answer to life, the universe, and everything, I settled for dreamer042. Shortly thereafter, in proper synchronic confirmation, I ended up with wristband #042 when attending the Dreamtime festival, forever validating my status as dreamer #042. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Praxis.
#16 Posted : 3/5/2017 6:29:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a different name when I first registered. It never really sat well with me so eventually I decided to change it.

Praxis is the process of fully embodying a theory, idea, or realization - not just reflecting on it, but actively engaging with it and applying it to our lives to transform the world around us. For me, this is what the process of integration is all about. The value of psychedelics is not in the act of taking them, but in how we translate those experiences into meaningful real-world action.

The username "Praxis" was already taken by an inactive member with no posts, so I added the period at the end.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

nexalizer
#17 Posted : 3/5/2017 6:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanted to absorb all this information about the elusive DMT, planned to ask a few questions and disappear forever.

nexus.. nexalizer. First thing that came to mind, wasn't planning on sticking around long.

Fast forward a few years, made some great friends from here and this place has more or less become my default trip sitter.

Life eh. Big grin

<3
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

downwardsfromzero
#18 Posted : 3/5/2017 8:05:48 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Glad to see this name thread, I thought at first it was the old one.

There I came up with some half-muled explanation, so here's another one:

When counting down to blast off, the countdown gets to zero. After that point, the countdown continues - downwards from zero. I'm most definitely post-blast-off; yesterday I chuckled at how, many years ago, I was referred to as a space cadet.

Actually, the reason was exactly like WolfNippleTip - I just cleared my mind and that was what came up first. There was some reflection of the not entirely positive aspects of my character and a mild obsession with the mystical side of mathematics, so the naming process was clearly steered somehow.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

SpathiEluder
#19 Posted : 3/6/2017 3:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I regret my name, I thought I was just going to peek around a little so I didnt put much thought into it.

It's the name of a spaceship from a 90's game called Star Control 2

Final Incarnate
#20 Posted : 3/6/2017 4:22:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Best name , best thing that idk resonates with me,

Final Incarnate is an RPG Character in Terra's Terra . Everything this character has done or does is part of an RPG Story

123NEXT»