We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nick Sand explains the procedure... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 3/3/2017 1:09:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I thought this video clip was interesting about LSD...

Master Nick Sand giving a lecture at Ozoora Fest 2016 - YouTube
Video for nick sand dmt journey...you tube▶ 3:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30fAB3hj-60
Oct 1, 2016 - Uploaded by Bufo Alvarius
4:59. Nick Sand clips - Duration: 6:21. Shroomeryslearyfan 11,293 views · 6:21 · THE GOD MOLECULE 5 MEO .

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 3/3/2017 1:29:31 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I recorded the whole talk and posted the video here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...px?g=posts&m=790187

Wink
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

entheogenic-gnosis
#3 Posted : 3/3/2017 1:21:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was going to mention the other thread as well, but no point now.

Still a good talk.

-eg

starway6
#4 Posted : 3/9/2017 2:06:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems like some of our more chemistry edgucated members could listen carefully to nicks words on making ...lsd 25 ..and undewrstand the equipment he talked about and.. the green and blue colums .. and total procedure much easaier than our kitchen chemists...

I wish i had taken chemistry years back ..i would have had a great lab!Thumbs up

But maybe his years of experiance may be more important ..than simply expllaining the procedure...not to mention some of the chemicles would be imposible to get..

exquisitus
#5 Posted : 3/9/2017 8:50:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you, snozz.
you da man Smile
love your work.

Mindlusion
#6 Posted : 3/9/2017 8:25:45 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

the technique is sound, except he forgets completely about the coupling agent, not sure if that is on purpose or not. Which I am sure is the method he used here since he mentions DMF as the solvent which is the standard for those couplings.

The stuff about the columns is basic column chromatography, except he uses alumina, which is interesting, not sure if its necessary, he doesn't specify any treatment so I assume its neutral alumina.

Remember the guy hasn't done any of that stuff for 20 years, and hes not really a chemist.

Hes not trained academically/professionally, he has a degree in anthropology and sociology.

He learned his methods well, had the help of some trained chemists, and has had a lot of practice on that particular synthesis so I don't doubt his ability, and I am sure he has some basic understanding too, but hes no more than a 'cook'.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

starway6
#7 Posted : 3/9/2017 8:52:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am sure he has some basic understanding too, but hes no more than a 'cook'.[/quote]....

I think he educated himself... and wasnt his father also a profesional chemist?

As far as LSD goes...i dont think any fully schooled chemist could create the molecule better than Sand and skulley did with their orange sunshine recrystalized three times!Thumbs up

Ive taken the stuff.. [orange sunshine]..back in 1970s and it took the top of my head off within 10 minutes very fast acting and clean! Ive been tripping ever sense Big grin ...

I dont know who made the... yellow micro dot...window payne...green pentagon...blotter...grey owsley back then..[windowpayne and blotter being my favorite]..

I only had the opertunity to try Orange Sunshine once .. and it stood out as being faster acting more powerfull and extreemly colorfull and very clean ...

If Sand is a cook... then he is the sheff..Boyarde of LSD! Thumbs up

Mindlusion
#8 Posted : 3/9/2017 9:12:41 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
As far as LSD goes...i dont think any fully schooled chemist could create the molecule better than Sand and skulley did with their orange sunshine recrystalized three times!Thumbs up

lol.... no.
perhaps your average synthetic chemist, but there are people who specialize here..

natural product chemists work with sensitive reactions like this on a daily basis.

This is just a single step, albeit a difficult one, to optimize and make it do what you want it to do.

try 30-40steps. Work-ups, chromatography columns, chiral resolutions... Inseparable mixtures... You want to avoid these things as much as possible, but often you can't get away with that.

Anything takes practice to do well, but also the creativity to find work arounds... Chemists that do this kind of work are truly on a whole 'nother level
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."