We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca, Electric Vibrations, Darkness, and Heartful Healing Options

Valmar
#1 Posted : 2/27/2017 11:05:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a weekend!

On Saturday evening, I drank a 70 gram brew of Caapi-only Ayahuasca, feeling drawn to drink. It was my choice, but it was the right one. At least I didn't vomit this time...

During the journey, the focus seemed to be focused on opening up my Heart chakra. A day or two prior, I had felt my Heart chakra pulse with a gentle energy, and realized something was going to happen. My tiger spirit and I focusing on our Love for each other, I went through a range of sensations and some clear visualizations. In the region of my Solar Plexus chakra, whenever I would focus on the energy flow there and expanding it, I would get this electric feeling exploding through my body, occasionally seeing it as well. This journey had major impacts on me over the next few days.

The next day, I was so damn tired and fatigued ~ felt like I was slipping into Decay and the Darkness again. Was the Abyss consuming me? I realized today, that tiredness allowed the pain in my Heart to overwhelm me. I felt so alone, so disconnected, disgusted with myself...

Today, I felt rather okay, so I went through the day feeling mostly stable, energetically and vibrationally. My physical energy didn't really flucuate that much, because I've been kicked refined sugars and grains out of my diet, which my spirit guides had been pushing for me to achieve.

This afternoon, when I got home, my tiger spirit requested me to sit and focus on her. She worked on my Heart chakra, and pulled at my awareness so I focused on her and what she was doing. I realized what my role was, and so, taking over when I needed to, focused on accepting and forgiving myself and my past hurts. As I forgave myself, the frozen energy I focused on dissolve and scattered away. My Heart started to open again, which had been closed for many months, because I believed that I had hurt my tiger spirit, so I needlessly punished myself heavily for it, even when she firmly told me that I had not hurt her whatsoever.

Tomorrow, coincidentally timed, it would seem, I am doing a Reiki session, to clear away the energetic debris and purify my aura. A few weeks later, I am seeking Reiki training, in order to progress with my self-healing, and when I am ready, eventually become a healer myself.
“The dao that can be expressed is not the eternal Dao.”
~ Lǎozǐ

“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.”
~ Carl Jung

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tregar
#2 Posted : 5/1/2017 11:24:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing Valmar...70 gram brew by itself do love as well.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.