We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
questions before first Pharma - Dose and Cannabis? Options

jiva
#1 Posted : 2/23/2017 10:15:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

i am planning on my first Pharma trip tomorrow

My plan is to do 50mg harmine freebase dissolved in lemon juice
wait for 25 min and than have another 50mg harmine + 60mg dmt dissolved in lemon juice
does this sound like a good amount to you for my first time?

also when i trip with high mushroom doses i always have some weed nearby to slow down the trip if it becomes uncomfortable. would this also work with Pharmahuasca?

thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 2/23/2017 1:26:17 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Everything sounds good to me, although personally, I would up the total harmala dosage to somewhere between 150-200mg. That is usually enough for most people for full inhibition. I tend to take even more harmalas than that just so that I don't undershoot, but that is personal preference, of course.

As long as you are able to function and move around, load bowls and operate lighters, I say there is nothing wrong with adding marijuana to the mix.

Cool

In most psychedelic situations I've had, marijuana tends to intensify the trip, bringing new dimensions and depth to it. If you normally smoke during trips, it shouldn't be a problem in any way.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

jiva
#3 Posted : 2/23/2017 3:08:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, i think then i will up the harmine doese to 150mg

The Grateful One wrote:

As long as you are able to function and move around, load bowls and operate lighters, I say there is nothing wrong with adding marijuana to the mix.

i do own a vulcano, so i can prepare everything ahead and do not need to worry.
rolling joints while tripping used to be really hard for me Smile

syberdelic
#4 Posted : 2/23/2017 4:52:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had good inhibition with 200mg harmine HCl which is going to be equivalent to 170mg harmine freebase. I weigh about 175 lbs.