We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WOW!!! Options

DoctorD4nk
#1 Posted : 2/22/2017 3:15:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FIRST OFF I KNOW HOW WEIRD THIS IS AND I MAYBE SHOULD NOT POST IN THIS SECTION, BUT YOU KNOW. LET ME BEGIN. IN THE ENDING OF MY TRIP: WHY DOES THE KNOWLEDGE LEAVE ME? IS IT TOO MUCH FOR THE HUMAN BRAIN OR IS IT JUST THE SPARK TO A LARGER FIRE; ONE I MUST FOLLOW AFTER THE GLOW. i had much more to say but just as fast as it comes on it comes out. i am fully cognizant of myself and trip during, but leave none the wiser. even this post makes less sense then it did when i started (hence me NEEDING to write in caps because it felt correct). Why can my cat who loves me unconditionally and can tell i am in an altered state but my own mother cant? i believe i know the answer, but now it is lost. i know see why this was so scary to me at first but now is a craving. a craving to know what my ego has blocked. all those fights and arguments where i attacked others as i am the wolf. instead of overcoming myself and used understanding; and cheesy as it sounds; love. please forgive me but i am only trying to document my experience for later, and possibly group discussion. i also have a video of myself aligned with the natural energies of nature and earth. if you guys want i will review it and post it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DoctorD4nk
#2 Posted : 2/22/2017 3:23:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I must aslo add how hard it has been for me only to reach the second level. I dont know why but some times i take five doses (all varying in size), but it seems time is more of a factor than dose...

bahleille
#3 Posted : 2/22/2017 11:33:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey doctorD4nk,

I'm just passing by, not sure if I am the right person for your question. After reading you I cannot get a grip on what you are trying to reach through taking dmt. Is there something you try to solve in the background?

DoctorD4nk
#4 Posted : 2/22/2017 2:58:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah yes let me try and explain with a clear mind. I was trying to document what was going through my mind at the time. I was trying to do so because I realised or learn something, but its very hard to hold onto those thoughts / ideas. From what I can remember today I was trying to document what felt like alignment with energies or however you would like to word that. Not to sure how to describe it, but some positions intensified the trip more than others. I also felt like I was not taking these positions, but rather was suggested to do so (if that makes any sense). Its just very interesting to me as I have been into Psilocybin and LSD for the past six years. Very rarely do I gain any insight or meaningful experiences while on those. There was of course more I wanted to remember and digest / reflect upon. Unfortunately I cannot remember. Also what I meant about the spark to a larger fire or whatever was this; What if I were to follow these follow these ideas outside of my trip. Would they lead me down a line of thinking I would otherwise have left alone?

bahleille
#5 Posted : 2/22/2017 3:30:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

still not the good guy for your question, but i'm curious..

Quote:
What if I were to follow these follow these ideas outside of my trip. Would they lead me down a line of thinking I would otherwise have left alone?

How important is it for you to find that line of thinking?

null24
#6 Posted : 2/22/2017 7:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

The best descriptions/explanations I've heard for these postures you describe, which are quite common in descriptions of DMT experiences and what i like to call'automatic asanas', have to do with what can be called kundalini, or chi, or life force. Subtle energies that the body is a conduit of and forms part of a circuit for that flow between the cosmos and earth. It can all get very spiritual and convoluted in discussion but i think these are quite real and literal things, that just manifest in ways that are accessed by more esoteric means and resist scientific observation, replication, etc.

For some reason, somehow, DMT seems to awaken or light up these energies, and i often find myself being moved into positions in a sort of yoga influenced dance that reminds me simultaneously of Hindu, Egyptian and other diety forms as represented in art. It feels as if I'm being made to perform these positions to facilitate the flow and to open circuits that have been shut through misuse and neglect. I imagine that if i has a better practice that integrated something like taichi, yoga, or the like regularly i could remain still in a DMT flash, allowing the energies to just flow through the more well maintained circuit, and more easily and comfortably transport my consciousness to wherever it is that it goes.

Oh, and for recollection, i find it informative to audio record trips. Just listening to the reactions of my breath etc can trigger memories.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

The adventurer
#7 Posted : 2/23/2017 4:13:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OP. I think I speak for most of us when I say that we've all been there. There is something about vaped spice that makes it so hard to remember. I think it's because you come back so fast. It's like you're strapped into one of those human slingshots. You get flung out so quickly and violently that you don't have time to collect your thoughts. You reach the limit of how far the slingshot will stretch and then fly back in a flash, and then slowly get lowered to the ground. I find with psilocybin it is much easier hold on to these thoughts as you come back from the infinite with enough time to sort of organize and work your mind around what has just happened.

With DMT I find if you blast off again before you're back, as soon as you're able, it gives you more time to figure out what that just was, and it's much less disorienting since you're already in that space, just kind if re-submerging your head after you've come up for air rather than getting out of the water, drying off, getting warm, then jumping back in, if you know what I mean.

DoctorD4nk
#8 Posted : 2/24/2017 6:36:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bahleille wrote:
still not the good guy for your question, but i'm curious..

Quote:
What if I were to follow these follow these ideas outside of my trip. Would they lead me down a line of thinking I would otherwise have left alone?

How important is it for you to find that line of thinking?

I feel it is very important to figure these lines of thinking out. I feel this way because all the ones I followed through have greatly impacted my life for the better. It has helped me realise that stuff I blame others for is actually my fault. It sounds stupid but sometimes emotions take control of rational thought and only when taken to a different state of mind was I able to change my behavior.

DoctorD4nk
#9 Posted : 2/24/2017 6:41:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also thank you all for the responses. It has helped me decide to post this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjVSPdQnD8s I would skip to about 3:30 when I realise I need to set my camera up further (which is crazy because I couldn't really see anything but geometry). Any way im sure its nothing new, but its nice to gain knowledge from sharing stories / info

nonothing
#10 Posted : 2/25/2017 6:43:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DoctorD4nk wrote:
Also thank you all for the responses. It has helped me decide to post this video.
Any way im sure its nothing new, but its nice to gain knowledge from sharing stories / info

You might want to gain some knowledge by reading the FAQ and the Attitude page.
It is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity.

Peace,
nn