We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pupping Peyote Graphts Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 10/29/2009 6:42:05 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

The season for graphting is here - got about 20 ready to grapht and had some nice surprises

then - second one iv ever had - woohoo x2

then - omg - third pup !!! (and on but a seedling)

and

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

antichode
#2 Posted : 10/29/2009 8:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic Pictures phlux! Your lucky to have access to peyote, here in New Zealand they are nearly impossible to find and not a chance of importing them. Infact, even finding pereskiopsis is no easy task, SWIM would love a pereskiopsis to graft with

Phlux-
#3 Posted : 10/29/2009 8:18:32 AM

The Root

just checked the back of that lil dude and he has another pup... and a third one is forming - omg.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Seven
#4 Posted : 10/29/2009 1:53:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow beautiful specimens Phlux! Keep us updated on those babies.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 10/29/2009 3:03:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that is so exciting phlux-
it's a sound

Phlux-
#6 Posted : 11/26/2009 6:53:53 PM

The Root

Phlux- attached the following image(s):
Picture 001_800x533.jpg (29kb) downloaded 153 time(s).
Picture 002_800x533.jpg (26kb) downloaded 152 time(s).
Picture 005_800x533.jpg (40kb) downloaded 152 time(s).
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 11/26/2009 7:26:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

LOL....that has got to be the cutest thing i have ever seen
it's a sound

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 11/26/2009 9:01:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

peyote explosion!
it's a sound

ohayoco
#9 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:00:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Those flowering ones are beautiful!

Does grafting not affect potency?

Is pereskiopsis edible? I know you don't eat that bit but I'm wondering if chemicals from it would get into the peyote?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

pau
#10 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:18:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pulitzer Prize for Photography - 2010. Hands down!
WHOA!

Ginkgo
#11 Posted : 5/22/2010 2:56:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pereskiopsis is totally edible, and it even contains something like 0.002% mescaline. Very nice pictures, Phlux! Thank you for sharing them.

I have a pereskiopsis that have started branching, I didn't even know that was possible... 2 months old picture, but you get the idea. Going to graph three different cacti on that soon. Cool
Ginkgo attached the following image(s):
pereskiopsis.JPG (1,327kb) downloaded 98 time(s).

ohayoco
#12 Posted : 5/23/2010 2:56:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cute plant, even cuter curtain!

If you slice a 1cm wide peyote to graft it, will the tiny roots you leave behind die or will they form a callous and grow new heads?
And does anyone know if grafting reduces potency or not?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.